Page 193 of 234 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3507

Scarlet Witch from the Marvel Super War game
    EHaTKqTUwAAEIKT.jpg

Well, Ultimate Scarlet Witch doesn't hold a candle to the original Wanda...although Jan wears the costume well .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    EHaTKqTUwAAEIKT.jpg
    I kinda like this costume. It's unique to the game, right?

Yeah it's that game only. I'm glad she's in another game!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

EHaTKqTUwAAEIKT.jpg
    Cool Costume

Extraordinary Member

EHaTKqTUwAAEIKT.jpg
    Looks better than in the actual game, I mean the costume.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

EHaTKqTUwAAEIKT.jpg

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

They got the team wrong, but the costume looks great.

27 Things We Learned On Set With Elizabeth Olsen
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/noradominic...8Vy-7rrFB2SVls

Highlights
    17. In real life, do you identify more with Leigh from Sorry for Your Loss or Wanda Maximoff?
    They’re both just sad girls. I think they're both bottomless wells of sadness, and I identify with that. I feel like I have a really bubbly exterior, but I love exploring their pain.

20. Did you feel similar pressure to satisfy fans with Avengers: Endgame?
    No, I don't think so. I feel like between Infinity War ending and Endgame, we are constantly surprising fans. I think we are always scratching that itch of what people want when they’re in the theater. I also see it from a totally different perspective. All I see is us making things for fans. That’s the only thing I think about when we do Marvel movies. People who aren’t fans, I can’t imagine how they would understand it. We do a great job at threading things together from very early on.

21. Do you remember what the audition was like for Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch?
    I didn’t have one. It was just tea with Joss Whedon. He just said, "Look up this character and don’t think about the costumes when you look her up because you’re not gonna look like that."

22. Were you a Marvel fan before getting cast?
    I was a Marvel movie fan. I really loved the Iron Man movies. So that was cool for me. I’m not a comic book person, but my brother is. So I was well-aware of the importance of the comic books. I just loved the Iron Man movies. I think they were so well-made, smart, and funny. They were a great combination of entertainment, humor, and sincerity.

23. Do you have a favorite memory from filming one of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies?
    Yes! Scotland. We filmed the entire fight sequence when we’re in Edinburgh in Infinity War on location in Scotland. They were all night shoots and I did the stunt unit and the actors unit. I had so much fun working with the stunt team. I was on so many rigs and I was just being ripped into the sky. I had so much fun being on a wire. I think my favorite moment was the first time they were showing me what it feels like to be 30 feet up in the air and then they bring you down. I just couldn’t stop laughing. We were all so mad that we didn't film it because it was just uncontrollable laughter. It was such a joyous moment.

24. Do you do a lot of your own stunts?
    Yeah, I try to do a lot. I have the best stunt double ever, C.C. [Ice]. She's been incredible. There's that scene where Thanos smacks Scarlet Witch at the end of Infinity War and watching her do it was amazing. C.C. is just incredible when you watch her do those things. So I do a lot, but I would never do those kind of stunts, and they would never let me. She's been amazing to work with.

25. One of the most talked-about scenes in Avengers: Endgame was the all-female team-up. What was it like filming that scene with everyone?
    It was incredible, but it was so tedious to film. It was such a specific shot. We had to find the perfect pocket so that everyone's face was seen. We knew how important the moment was and we felt that power, but it was very time-consuming. We had two cameras going at the same time because that was the only way we were going to be able to shoot it. We had Tom Holland’s body double, then I had to land correctly jumping off a box, and then Danai [Gurira] had to be filmed when she had her line. The scene had to grow and move, and then we had to run together perfectly.

26 . What was your first reaction when you heard that Wanda and Vision were getting their own Disney+ series, WandaVision?
    When I first found out [about the show] Kevin Feige also explained the entire plot. I just thought it was the most clever thing in the world. I was so happy. It was everything I could have ever wanted them to do with us.

TAROT #2 (OF 4)
    ALAN DAVIS (W) • PAUL RENAUD (A/C)
    Variant Cover by ALAN DAVIS
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Avenger vs Defender as the alchemist Diablo casts another card from the deck of fate, pitting hero against hero for his own nefarious purposes!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Extraordinary Member

I have to admit some of those matchups are better than the ones in the original Avengers/Defenders fight, like Wanda vs. Strange and Thor vs. Valkyrie (though covers lie, so we don't know how if those matchups will be in the book).

Anyway I don't understand why they're not calling it "Avengers/Defenders" but while we're waiting to find out Wanda's fate in 616 and the MCU, a miniseries set in the past is at least better than nothing.