Page 194 of 234 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3507

Interesting to see Diablo as The Big Bad

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I have to admit some of those matchups are better than the ones in the original Avengers/Defenders fight, like Wanda vs. Strange and Thor vs. Valkyrie (though covers lie, so we don't know how if those matchups will be in the book).

Anyway I don't understand why they're not calling it "Avengers/Defenders" but while we're waiting to find out Wanda's fate in 616 and the MCU, a miniseries set in the past is at least better than nothing.
    True, but I would love if we did get to see some one-on-one character fights, like Val Vs Wanda, Val Vs Thor, Vision Vs SS, Namor Vs Iron Man.

Extraordinary Member

From next week's Doctor Strange annual. At least a "which other magic people does Strange know" appearance is an appearance!

Also those House of M blocks are always going to be part of artists' reference material, aren't they?

I think so, even though they really should be limited to the life force stuff. But we know that editorial misses stuff on the regular. At least it has her with other magic characters. And in the same vicinity with two people she's close with. Plus, Agatha looks great!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I love seeing Talisman and Agatha, especially included here.

But I do not like Agatha's New Doo nor clothing. I am a traditionalist and like her "old lady" look, Lol! She had great feathered hair too!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-26-2019 at 03:41 PM.

Oooh curly hair! I'm less enthused about Agatha looking like she was in the middle of pruning roses. I miss her shawl (and her crazy arched brows).

From next week's Doctor Strange annual. At least a "which other magic people does Strange know" appearance is an appearance!

Also those House of M blocks are always going to be part of artists' reference material, aren't they?
    Probably. In fairness, it is visually effective and probably easy to draw, though I prefer the circles myself.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Oooh curly hair! I'm less enthused about Agatha looking like she was in the middle of pruning roses. I miss her shawl (and her crazy arched brows).

Probably. In fairness, it is visually effective and probably easy to draw, though I prefer the circles myself.
    Oh, I'm not complaining, it's a good visual. Even Wanda's first MCU appearance where she makes the blocks float in the air and destroys them was obviously inspired by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love seeing Talisman and Agatha, especially included here.

But I do not like Agatha's New Doo nor clothing. I am a traditionalist and like her "old lady" look, Lol! She had great feathered hair too!
    I think she looks better now.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think she looks better now.
    True, she does look better now, almost like a different character.

I just like the old look and dressing. To me, that is Agatha.

I am just stating a point--I am glad to see Agatha however she looks and dresses!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Interesting how Agatha is the only one without a title or codename, her own name is enough. "Grand Dame of New Salem" is long past.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

I always liked the “blocks” aesthetic for Wanda, despite its origins. It’s a neat contrast to the “chaotic nature” of her powers; blocks are very orderly and stack together.

I’ve never tried to understand why or when writers/artists use the blocks over other magical patterns, but there generally seems to be some type of deconstruction involved, which makes sense.

Extraordinary Member

Well, at least she is considered one of the more iconic magic users within MU I think.

The only other person whom it would have been great to gave as part of the group, and would round out their number to "6", is Clea! Clea also possesses mystical power different from those assembled.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The only other person whom it would have been great to gave as part of the group, and would round out their number to "6", is Clea! Clea also possesses mystical power different from those assembled.
    Magik would have been nice to see as well