Page 195 of 234 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Magik would have been nice to see as well
    Well, there are other mystics out there, so we could add any of them. I chose Clea for the reason below.

And Magic gets shown in the X-Books. She is also a mutant. Clea is much less shown.

I like this group that is not mutants but mystics.

Also, I stated Clea because she has/had a close relationship to Doc Strange.

Rumor: The White Vision May Finally Appear in ‘WandaVision’
    https://mcucosmic.com/2019/10/26/rum...n-wandavision/

Not the Vision that I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is Agatha's first appearance since coming back to life at the end of Wanda's series.

She had an appearance in Damnation as well, but it was very brief.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She had an appearance in Damnation as well, but it was very brief.
    Well, on a card, does that really count?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Out of impulse I did a search for Agatha and found this:

Theory: Agatha Harkness has Manipulated Wanda from Day 1
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Out of impulse I did a search for Agatha and found this:

Theory: Agatha Harkness has Manipulated Wanda from Day 1
    Interesting take, but sort of a reach. Since comics has never wrote that she has done that to Wanda. I wouldn't be for it either. Wanda doesn't need another person manipulating her and hurting her.

Extraordinary Member

Well, a lot of this story elements happened in the first place because Agatha is that convenient lore-explainer for Wanda. Which result in her seemingly full of BS if we simply took all continuity into consideration. She is the deliver of whatever new lore bits writers wanted to add to Wanda, it's not that deep I think.
    And really I like Aggie as one of the positive influences for Wanda. I don't mind if Aunt Aggie got some shady past, I mean she lived over 10,000 years, that happens. But she should be a good person in nature and genuinely wants to help Wanda.
    Modred is already the type of character who you should question his allegiance all the time. (I wish Wanda interacted with him more when he is not under Chthon's control, like in Darkhold.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Well, there are other mystics out there, so we could add any of them. I chose Clea for the reason below.

And Magic gets shown in the X-Books. She is also a mutant. Clea is much less shown.

I like this group that is not mutants but mystics.

Also, I stated Clea because she has/had a close relationship to Doc Strange.
    Magik also has a relationship with Steven she served as his apprentice.

Extraordinary Member

A few details about Wanda in the early drafts of Avengers: Endgame where she survived

"We had a moment where [Scarlet Witch] looked at [Vision's] body in a drawer, and it was mainly just maudlin. It was also frankly from a draft where she hadn’t been blipped. Because we had a draft where she survived and was a character in Endgame. The problem was she’d gotten so much mileage and story in the first movie that she didn’t really have anything that equaled that in the second. So it was a step down."

It sounds like there never was an intention to have Vision rebuilt in Endgame, which surprises me given how much they set it up in Infinity War, but I guess that story is being saved for the Disney+ series.

Personally I wish she'd been part of the main cast of Endgame, even though they didn't have a good story for her, just for the chance to see her talk to other characters more. But I can see how it would have been awkward to fit her in, especially when the creators seem to prefer under-powered lineups (hence: non-angry Hulk, out-of-shape Thor, Captain Marvel off-planet most of the time, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    A few details about Wanda in the early drafts of Avengers: Endgame where she survived

"We had a moment where [Scarlet Witch] looked at [Vision's] body in a drawer, and it was mainly just maudlin. It was also frankly from a draft where she hadn’t been blipped. Because we had a draft where she survived and was a character in Endgame. The problem was she’d gotten so much mileage and story in the first movie that she didn’t really have anything that equaled that in the second. So it was a step down."

It sounds like there never was an intention to have Vision rebuilt in Endgame, which surprises me given how much they set it up in Infinity War, but I guess that story is being saved for the Disney+ series.

Personally I wish she'd been part of the main cast of Endgame, even though they didn't have a good story for her, just for the chance to see her talk to other characters more. But I can see how it would have been awkward to fit her in, especially when the creators seem to prefer under-powered lineups (hence: non-angry Hulk, out-of-shape Thor, Captain Marvel off-planet most of the time, etc).
    I was surprised Vision didn't come back in Endgame given they clearly had the backdoor ready. Still at least Wanda got to (nearly) defeat Thanos single-handed

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Just look at how they handled Vision. He barely did anything in Civil War and they incapacitated him as quickly as they could in Infinity War.

This does kind of remind me of a problem I had with the big female hero scene in Endgame, where we had all these women coming together, but...none of them have ever really interacted with or exchanged one word with each other. I can only think of one time Natasha actually talked to Wanda and she wasn't even in that scene.

Unfortunately with the time constraints on movies, we get a lot of throw away moments. The good news is with Wanda getting a show, there's more time to flesh stuff out. Vision will hopefully get his due. I hope for more of Wanda interacting with other Avengers, but let's be honest, we barely get that in the comics these days.