Page 25 of 234 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Got My Vote In on-time, did not Know that this was going on, Have not had a Major All-Star's contest for awhile, Thanks for the Link and Update Leokearon!

https://www.deviantart.com/squibblen...itch-770345568

Another version, not as color-rich but still pretty nice.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Feige has said repeatedly that he's not going to discuss projects set after Avengers: Endgame until that movie comes out, but the Wanda/Vision series has been repeatedly leaked to the press, so I wouldn't worry about that. It's far along enough to have a writer attached.

They made an exception for Loki but that series is probably going to be set in his past, so it doesn't really give away anything.
    Well, thanks, but I am worried and I will continue to be worried until the very day that it really is officially announced. That’s just because for me this all still sounds more like a miracle rather then something that would actually happen.

In the meantime, some fans are just making their own series. Here is the latest chapter, with Scarlet Witch. The dialog is in German, but one can switch to “official” English subtitles via the “settings” button (not the “subtitles” button).

The Synopsis for it would be translated something like this:
    “Doctor Strange had just been able to win over Hawkeye for his seemingly dubious voyage, now he already encounters the mighty Scarlet Witch. Will he succeed in convincing her from his mission, too?”

BANNED

1DE06821-E0AD-4055-AE47-3ED98E10A1DE.jpg

I wonder what comic cover that image will be for....
    Last edited by BeWitchery; 03-03-2019 at 08:19 AM.

https://www.cbr.com/vision-aud-koch-...celed-artwork/
    The Vision's complex family tree by Aud Koch from his cancelled series

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Another version, not as color-rich but still pretty nice.
    I am Always Amazed by how RE-Coloring this particular Artwork has around the Net, It is indeed impressive I keep coming across new ones more then I would have thought.

Indeed it is one of my favorites, so I have no complaints in seeing more of it LOL, indeed this is a nice one more akin to what looks like either paint brushes or colored pencils, but indeed the colors are nice but not as vibrant as others.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeWitchery View Post
    1DE06821-E0AD-4055-AE47-3ED98E10A1DE.jpg

I wonder what comic cover that image will be for....
    I am not sure which cover if it exists this comes from, but I love how it shows Wanda and Visions Love and Intimacy!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

https://www.cbr.com/kevin-feige-capt...age-of-ultron/

Scarlet Witch Fly in Capitan America Civil War because...................

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

https://www.cbr.com/vision-aud-koch-...celed-artwork/
    The Vision's complex family tree by Aud Koch from his cancelled series
    OMG, this is everything. I'm now much more mad that Marvel cancelled this. This is probably the most complete and detailed family tree for the Vision/Maximoff family I've ever seen. There are people there I wouldn't have even thought to add. Kudos to Aud. I hope she shares more art from the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    OMG, this is everything. I'm now much more mad that Marvel cancelled this. This is probably the most complete and detailed family tree for the Vision/Maximoff family I've ever seen. There are people there I wouldn't have even thought to add. Kudos to Aud. I hope she shares more art from the series.
    It is pretty good, though there are a couple of errors

Wait... So Magneto is their Dad again? Isn't Natalya from the recent solo series? I'm jazzed since I always did enjoy their connection to Magneto & by extension Lorna but seems odd to confirm that here (when they went through the effort of indicating he wasn't their father).

Extraordinary Member

It's a page from a story that didn't get published, so it doesn't really indicate anything official.

There do seem to be hints that people at Marvel don't care for the retcon and would like to reverse it, but it hasn't yet been reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It's a page from a story that didn't get published, so it doesn't really indicate anything official.

There do seem to be hints that people at Marvel don't care for the retcon and would like to reverse it, but it hasn't yet been reversed.
    Especially when that is one of the errors. So far Magneto still isn't Wanda's dad, also it is using his old real name; Also the tree says that Nadia is Hank and JANET's child and that the Vision came from the Grim Reaper. Also there is no line between Jonas and the Vision even though Jonas did use the Vision's operating System.

Good point, plus Polaris isn't there which seems a bit unfair also if this was the case. I totally missed the Nadia error also... which yeah she's def not related to Janet's by blood. Still this (if the series would have had Viv exploring her family tree) would have been an interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlet_spider View Post
    Good point, plus Polaris isn't there which seems a bit unfair also if this was the case. I totally missed the Nadia error also... which yeah she's def not related to Janet's by blood. Still this (if the series would have had Viv exploring her family tree) would have been an interesting read.
    Good catch on Laura being missing.

EXCLUSIVE: Fandango Survey Ranks Fans' Top 10 Female Superheroes, Villains
    https://www.cbr.com/fandango-survey-...roes-villains/

6. Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

A Twitter picture
    D004g1_XgAAuviI.jpg