Page 47 of 234 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Wanda and Vision will be retired post-Endgame. This is heavily foreshadowed in Infinity War:

"We both made promises."
    "But not to each other."

The promises they made were of course to Tony and Steve, which was the only thing preventing them seeking a new life together.

Also foreshadowed is White Vision, but you can't make a whole series about emotionless White Vision, so I buy the rumour that Wanda attempts to restore Vision leading to the shenanigans that will drive the series.

They can use a variety of sources and elements for this series:
    Vision & Scarlet Witch (attempt at normal life)
    Tom King's Vision (Vibranium Piano, social commentary, Everbloom, tone)
    Avengers: Nights of Wundagore (Wundagore, Chthon,
    Mystic Arcana (backstory reveal tying into the Stark bomb)
    Doctor Strange: Birth of Chthon (perfect for the climax, this story has always been more suited to Wanda than Strange, with Vision being the "pure soul" Wanda draws upon instead of Victoria Montessi).
    House of M (reality warping elements, I can see them using the "lego" effect, but none of the plot).

What Feige said does match with the 4chan leaks (as do Falcon & Winter Soldier). Chaos Magic and Wanda's emotions fusing and creating a kind of "WandaVision", so the title tells us who the protags are, and also alludes to Wanda's powers being a core element of the show.
    Make sure to praise the artist of HoM when Lego effect actually happens on screen.
    Also hopefully Agatha won't have to eat Ebony's internal organs, if we can learn anything from Captain Marvel, it's that a cute but deadly cat is always a plus.

And yet another random idea about how they should introduce Billy/Tommy if they intend to do so.
    If they used her Wundagore origin, maybe they can interpret Wanda/Chthon connection in the way that Chthon grant a shard of his soul to Wanda, and along with it his power and desire/emotion.
    And what Wanda got is the desire for home and belonging. (Nights of Wundagore kinda has this parallel with Wanda's return to home and also Chthon's own return to home.)
    Willam/Thomas were originally New Salem's life energy shaped with Wanda/Vision's thought/desire, and later they were retconned into being Mephisto's Soul shards.
    In this case, they could just explain her children as Wanda's own soul shards.(thus granting both mystical and emotional connection)

Viv/Vin also kinda follow this pattern in the way their brain wave patterns came from Vision/Virginia(ultimately Wanda).
    It's a rather weird way as reproduction goes, but it kinda fits their lore.

Elizabeth Olsen at German Comic Con
    D4Bfu6mWsAMUrdY.jpg

Elizabeth talks about the show in this tweet
    https://twitter.com/itsjustanx/statu...68906936463367

The show was Paul's idea. He pitched it to Disney before the streaming service was invented. Wanda and Vision are going to be living in the suburbs together.

Another tweet
    Heidi

@heidi_holloway
    9h9 hours ago
    More
    Awesome panel with the very lovely Elizabeth Olsen. She & Paul will get their own series. Her favorite tv show? She's very excited for the final season of #GOT �� #Avengers #GermanComicCon

Another one
    ︽ ��︽

@sokcvia
    6h6 hours ago
    More
    Elizabeth Olsen reveals that they start filming “Wanda Vision” this fall, meaning it will likely release before fall 2020
    Last edited by Witchfan; 04-13-2019 at 11:35 AM.

I don't think it was Paul's idea or that he pitched or that it's necessarily gonna be them on the suburbs. She just says that even before the show became a thing Paul had already thought and joked about the idea of something like that.

Extraordinary Member

Yes, that's the impression I got too. Both this series and Bettany's joke were probably inspired by the same thing, the success of Vision's comic series, but before Disney started its streaming service it didn't seem possible that a series like this could actually happen.

He also was joking about it saying it would be a sitcom, which I don't think it's the case.

Incredible Member

Anyone have a fancast for should play Agatha Harkness?

I really hope it is based in the Suburbs and focus on the two's relationship

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Make sure to praise the artist of HoM when Lego effect actually happens on screen.
    Also hopefully Agatha won't have to eat Ebony's internal organs, if we can learn anything from Captain Marvel, it's that a cute but deadly cat is always a plus.

And yet another random idea about how they should introduce Billy/Tommy if they intend to do so.
    If they used her Wundagore origin, maybe they can interpret Wanda/Chthon connection in the way that Chthon grant a shard of his soul to Wanda, and along with it his power and desire/emotion.
    And what Wanda got is the desire for home and belonging. (Nights of Wundagore kinda has this parallel with Wanda's return to home and also Chthon's own return to home.)
    Willam/Thomas were originally New Salem's life energy shaped with Wanda/Vision's thought/desire, and later they were retconned into being Mephisto's Soul shards.
    In this case, they could just explain her children as Wanda's own soul shards.(thus granting both mystical and emotional connection)

Viv/Vin also kinda follow this pattern in the way their brain wave patterns came from Vision/Virginia(ultimately Wanda).
    It's a rather weird way as reproduction goes, but it kinda fits their lore.
    I would prefer to just say the Vision has reproductive organs, rather that going into the whole Soul Shard nonsense

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I would prefer to just say the Vision has reproductive organs, rather that going into the whole Soul Shard nonsense
    Well, I still want their origin to be somewhat mystical.
    Also there is the fact that the OG William/Thomas with their normal aging can't lead to YA if they want to do that in the future, not that I want their shows to be about YA, but they should probably save a window for that.
    I was thinking more about William/Thomas being Wanda/Vision's wishes like Billy said in New Avengers (it's sorta what is was in V&SW, their wishes/will shaped the life energy into twins).
    Soul Shard may be easier to understand since split soul shard became a new entity/individual is a rather common trope in fantasy setting.
    It's not meant to make a Wanda going insane plot, it's just about following a single pattern and maybe theme. (Though YA happening will kinda make it inevitable for Wanda/Vision to be separate from Billy/Tommy.)

Extraordinary Member

I really hope it is based in the Suburbs and focus on the two's relationship
    Well, I kinda hope their lore got expanded so when they return to the movies, they got more places to be and more things to offer.
    Also there is a weird feeling for me because Wanda/Vision's relationship were not utilized enough in IW, yet Vision is like the only one she talked to in IW. (Meaning actual conversation.)
    I don't know, I feel conflicted about them being a selling pair.

Well, I kinda hope their lore got expanded so when they return to the movies, they got more places to be and more things to offer.
    Also there is a weird feeling for me because Wanda/Vision's relationship were not utilized enough in IW, yet Vision is like the only one she talked to in IW. (Meaning actual conversation.)
    I don't know, I feel conflicted about them being a selling pair.
    I think part of the problem is that most of Wanda and Vision's relationship happened off-screen remember it was two years between Civil War and Infinity War

Well, I still want their origin to be somewhat mystical.
    Also there is the fact that the OG William/Thomas with their normal aging can't lead to YA if they want to do that in the future, not that I want their shows to be about YA, but they should probably save a window for that.
    I was thinking more about William/Thomas being Wanda/Vision's wishes like Billy said in New Avengers (it's sorta what is was in V&SW, their wishes/will shaped the life energy into twins).
    Soul Shard may be easier to understand since split soul shard became a new entity/individual is a rather common trope in fantasy setting.
    It's not meant to make a Wanda going insane plot, it's just about following a single pattern and maybe theme. (Though YA happening will kinda make it inevitable for Wanda/Vision to be separate from Billy/Tommy.)
    Well so far the only YA we have seen is Cassie who is only 10, heck so far Hulking may not even exist or even if he did he would be an adult now. I would prefer the twins to be born naturally or be adopted.

Extraordinary Member

I think part of the problem is that most of Wanda and Vision's relationship happened off-screen remember it was two years between Civil War and Infinity War
    My conflicted mind is mainly about the trend that Vision being the only person Wanda actively interacts with and builds a lasting relationship with.
    I am keen about meeting Agatha, knowing Chthon, destroying some supernatural enemies and stuff. And build their relationship with those going on.
    (Also I still hope Wanda end up being the actually weirder one in that relationship. The android with a gentleman's heart, the maid with a elderitch being's burden. )

Extraordinary Member

Well so far the only YA we have seen is Cassie who is only 10, heck so far Hulking may not even exist or even if he did he would be an adult now. I would prefer the twins to be born naturally or be adopted.
    Also probably Kate in Hawkeye series.
    The adopted take would be like the reverse situation of Wiccan/Speed?