Page 53 of 234 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, female human would be considered "illogical" compared to male android by default.
    That being said, I don't want that crap happening to Vision either.
    Avengers Dissembled basically give everyone some degree of amnesia to make the story work, Wanda forgot the demise of her kids, Stephen forgot his goddman diagnosis and promises, also Avengers just never knew Wanda's experience.(I mean, after Roy Thomas gave her memory back and make peace, I would assume Avengers close to her would know, even if she never talked about that on page with others around.) Cap forgot why Wanda became an Avenger and what it meant to her. (Hey, here is Wanda, I got her secured, now I am handing her over to the man she was running from in the first place when she joined our cause because daddy knows best. Honestly it feels like pandering to some people's delusion about Magneto/Wanda being some kind of touchy and happy family. The family take just sells, so no one really cared if it makes sense for Wanda, as long as she played the part of the sad cute daughter who needs daddy's protection, hey would be satisfied in this grand family illusion.)

So personally I would like to see Agatha playing not only the mentor role but also matriach/mother figure (which is not traditionally her role) in the show if she shows up, just so people would remember there are other important people in Wanda's life, and some of then probably make better parent figures.
    If it were centered around Vision, I doubt they'd have left his narrative out of the story. I imagine very easily, it'd have been much more different. It just would've made more sense with where he was at in his grieving phase, than Wanda. Unless it was written by Byrne....
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Just watched Endgame, just wondering when you guys will start talking about it. I want to be there.
    Tickets bought for tomorrow
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    If it were centered around Vision, I doubt they'd have left his narrative out of the story. I imagine very easily, it'd have been much more different. It just would've made more sense with where he was at in his grieving phase, than Wanda. Unless it was written by Byrne....
    Vision is also kinda in the "no love" list at that period. I doubt his situation will be any better.
    Unless you are already a A-lister, no one is immune to a load of Bendis(or whoever has a bad taste for this kind of story.).

Vision is also kinda in the "no love" list at that period. I doubt his situation will be any better.
    Unless you are already a A-lister, no one is immune to a load of Bendis(or whoever has a bad taste for this kind of story.).
    This is very true. Bendis didn't write many characters very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm pretty sure it'll just be based on The Vision and the Scarlet Witch and Tom King's The Vision.
    That's what it sounds like, the two trying to live a normal life and probably trying to have kids

This is very true. Bendis didn't write many characters very well.
    Well Bendis is a hack who doesn't bother with research and just reinvents anyone he doesn't understands.

Honestly Disassembled would have made much more sense for Vision. When they were still talking about having kids, it was Vision that wanted them the most. Wanda was still on the fence. After they had lost the kids, Wanda had time to deal with the loss, but Vizh had spent so much of that time without his memories and emotions. He really had no time to deal with it properly.
    Wanda wasn't on the fence, she really wanted kids as well, she was a bit of realistic though about how she and the Vision could have them.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Wanda wasn't on the fence, she really wanted kids as well, she was a bit of realistic though about how she and the Vision could have them.
    No she was on the fence about it initially. She talked with Carol about it. Carol couldn't understand why a hero would want kids with the way their lives are. Wanda seemed to agree to that. This all happened right before the Marcus thing happened to Carol.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 04-26-2019 at 01:51 AM.

Extraordinary Member

No she was on the fence about it initially. She talked with Carol about it. Carol couldn't understand why a hero would want kids with the way their lives are. Wanda seemed to agree to that. This all happened right before the Marcus thing happened to Carol.
    I think leokearon is mainly talking about Vision and Scarlet Witch.

That's what it sounds like, the two trying to live a normal life and probably trying to have kids
    Also about the show, I still hope they got a main story-line going instead of "just everyday life", and VASW and Vision aren't strong from a lore perspective IMO.(Especially when you kinda realize Vision's Ultron/Williams/Torch part cannot really be shown in the show, Wanda's part of Agatha/Chthon/Wundagore is relatively easier, still kinda difficult, but Agatha is pretty easy I think.)

Also Billy/Tommy always kinda feel like "the kids destined to be lost" considering the history of their character.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 04-26-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Just thinking about the 50s setting stuff.
    It's not like that Wanda never did alternative reality cosplay.
    They can just mix up her Morgan Le Fay story with something like Pleasant Hill, and use Vision and Scarlet Witch content in this setting.
    The bottom line is let Wanda solve the AR mystery rather than creating it. (Me being me, the reality is actually a page of Darkhold's story, their neighbors are trapped souls here without knowing their dire condition. Agatha is an trespasser who enter this realm herself and she is trying to help Wanda.)

Just thinking about the 50s setting stuff.
    It's not like that Wanda never did alternative reality cosplay.
    They can just mix up her Morgan Le Fay story with something like Pleasant Hill, and use Vision and Scarlet Witch content in this setting.
    The bottom line is let Wanda solve the AR mystery rather than creating it. (Me being me, the reality is actually a page of Darkhold's story, their neighbors are trapped souls here without knowing their dire condition. Agatha is an trespasser who enter this realm herself and she is trying to help Wanda.)
    I don't think it is going to be set in the 50's or anything like that. I think it is more to do with the tone, they are trying to aim for a 50's sitcom/family drama feel.

I think leokearon is mainly taling about Vision and Scarlet Witch.

Also about the show, I still hope they got a main story-line going instead of "just everyday life", and VASW and Vision aren't strong from a lore perspective IMO.(Especially when you kinda realize Vision's Ultron/Williams/Torch part cannot really be shown in the show, Wanda's part of Agatha/Chthon/Wundagore is relatively easier, still kinda difficult, but Agatha is pretty easy I think.)

Also Billy/Tommy always kinda feel like "the kids destined to be lost" considering the history of their character.
    Agatha is easy to do, she can just be a neighbour who is actually a witch.

Also the two trying to have a normal life and kids can easily be a main story-line of course it won't be easy for them (nothing ever is)

Saw Endgame today:
    spoilers:
    Loved the movie. It was a shame Wanda didn't get more to do, though her pretty much kicking Thanos's butt single-handed (who needs Carol ) was great. Also the A-Force homage and her seen with Clint at the end was nice. Shame no Vision, which means WandaVision is have some explaining to do.
    end of spoilers

I think leokearon is mainly taling about Vision and Scarlet Witch.

Ah, gotcha. That book was truly their bliss time. (Sorry it's difficult to edit quotes on my phone)

I don't think it is going to be set in the 50's or anything like that. I think it is more to do with the tone, they are trying to aim for a 50's sitcom/family drama feel.
    It made me think of Mary Tyler Moore and Dick Van Dyke instantly.