Page 94 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Any sightings of her or Vision lately? I figure War of the Realms is perfect even for a quick fight panel showing her throwing Hex Bolts at Dark Elves while Vision Phases through some while firing eye beams.......she needs to be at least a Agent of Wakanda membership......if not Reserve Avenger Status......Or her own Avenger Team......
    Those are luxury old team-only classic Avengers can't afford these days.

I'm glad Wanda isn't in War of the Realms, knowing Aaron, she would have been humiliated/killed and replaced with Jane Foster

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Any sightings of her or Vision lately?.
    Avengers: No Road Home had them both. Great series.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Never underestimate Wanda's legs .

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Avengers: No Road Home had them both. Great series.
    They likely mean after that. But not Wanda for sure. She hasn't turned up in anything else yet.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

MCU or comic version (appearance)?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I'm glad Wanda isn't in War of the Realms, knowing Aaron, she would have been humiliated/killed and replaced with Jane Foster
    Nah, I don't think Jane is ready for that. One step at a time, Jane will take Odin Force before she get some juicy Elder Gods power.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    MCU or comic version (appearance)?
    Both will be like none...

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They likely mean after that. But not Wanda for sure. She hasn't turned up in anything else yet.
    Maybe. But that series is as recent as it comes so who knows? It ended, what, 6 weeks ago?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Maybe. But that series is as recent as it comes so who knows? It ended, what, 6 weeks ago?
    They might want to know what to pick up next. But also, Wanda tends to have long pauses before the next book she's in. So it could be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Nah, I don't think Jane is ready for that. One step at a time, Jane will take Odin Force before she get some juicy Elder Gods power.
    Aaron wouldn't care

Extraordinary Member

Just something to clarify, can Wanda's major power transitions be summarized like this?
    1.Pure Mutant Era(1964-1974)
    2.Mutant Hex+ Witchcraft(1974-Nights of Wundagore)
    3.Mutant Hex+ Witchcraft(With vague "Magic Potential" granted by Chthon) (1979-90s West Coast/Force Works)
    4.Mutant Hex+ Witchcraft(Still having vague "Magic Potential" granted by Chthon plus being the Nexus Being) (early 90s-1998)
    5.Mutant Energy Manipulation+Chaos Magic+Witchcraft (Nexus Being is still there but not as often mentioned) (1998-2004)
    6.Skip Bendis till Slott, then skip Bendis again with AVX....I don't really want to sum up this.
    7.Basically the same as 5 without much in-depth explanation except that her mutant power is switched for HE's genetic engineering, not that different. (Remender's UA.)
    8.HE's enhancement+Witchcraft(With mystical heritage from her mother.) (Robinson's solo seemingly ignored Chaos Magic and Chthon, and depict "Chaos" as another different entity.)
    9.HE's enhancement+Chaos Magic+Witchcraft(With mystical heritage from her mother.) (Since Zub dropped the term Chaos Magic and didn't deny events in her solo, I can only assume both Busiek model and Robinson model exist.)

I am just trying to figure out a neat way to tell my fellows and some interested new fans about her comic power set and its history.
    I usually used the Busiek one as the standard one but in case someone want the full history of development, it's just a personal take and it doesn't include minor power shifts like her loss and regaining of power.
    And it's kinda overly complicated, I want you guys' thought on this.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-04-2019 at 07:46 AM.

I honestly hope it just gets narrowed down to chaos magic + witchcraft eventually. But it seems like most of the time they don't bother to define it anymore. I'd like it kept as simple as possible though. Not go too crazy. Whatever they do, I hope they just stick with something. It changing so much has got to be confusing to new readers or new fans in general.