Page 96 of 192 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2879
  1. #1426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Do you guys think Wanda will show up in “No Compromise, No Mercy”? Sounds awfully like some kind of follow up to No Surrender and No Road Home.
    So glad Wiccan gets to show up, would be cool if Wanda gets to continue her journey as well and also has her rare interaction with Billy.
    They seem to like to reduce their interactions down to brief appearances. I hope Wanda is in it, but wonder if she won't be since it's already looking like a pretty powerful team.
    Was Curlytop

  2. #1427
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Do you guys think Wanda will show up in “No Compromise, No Mercy”? Sounds awfully like some kind of follow up to No Surrender and No Road Home.
    So glad Wiccan gets to show up, would be cool if Wanda gets to continue her journey as well and also has her rare interaction with Billy.
    I doubt it, since Ewing said recently on Twitter that he isn't assigned to write Wanda any time soon. (He didn't say nobody is, just that he isn't.)

  3. #1428
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I doubt it, since Ewing said recently on Twitter that he isn't assigned to write Wanda any time soon. (He didn't say nobody is, just that he isn't.)
    Is this a pure Ewing thing? Not Ewing/Waid/Zub combo like the previous two?
    Well, this looks like her best shot with the recent comics.
    She is not getting Avengers appearance for obvious reasons.
    Not the mystical titles as well, the X-franchise will be from minimal historical panel to nothing significant.
    Those "No ..." are the best bets even under that circumstances.

    June 10/11 are going to be show us how much worth she is still held for Avengers franchise with the Avengers Project and NCNM, well I hope she is still considered worth something, for old days' sake.

  4. #1429
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They seem to like to reduce their interactions down to brief appearances. I hope Wanda is in it, but wonder if she won't be since it's already looking like a pretty powerful team.
    Well, Wanda got so many of her important and potentially promising ties severed and people still only care and yell about "Make her Magneto's daughter again".
    Almost feel like someone point out I got a bad haircut when I got my limbs severed. The confusion of priority...
    There is trend of wanting a character to look ideal and good to some people's standards, and totally ignore what is essential to their suvival as ficitonal characters.

  5. #1430
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,167
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  6. #1431
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    That freaky purple background.

  7. #1432
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,248

    Default

    A photoshop rendering of Elizabeth as Wonder Woman
    D8jTw9rXsAA15Hr.jpg

  8. #1433

    Default

    No offense to Liz, but Gal looks better in the armor.
    Was Curlytop

  9. #1434
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    So, what do you think about Wanda's solo villains?
    Would you want to see more of Emerald Warlock or Lore(yeah, she is dead but who knows?)? If they reappear, how will you develop their motivatin and have them interact with Wanda?
    Or would you design more original villains for Wanda?
    Also I wonder if Wanda can pull the same trick she did to Lore to Chthon as well, which is forcefully pull Chthon into the Earth realm(maybe cut his connection back home as well to weaken him) and then proceed to beat him up.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-08-2019 at 09:48 PM.

  10. #1435
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    scarlet_witch_by_logancure_dd8lh1o-fullview.jpg
    https://www.deviantart.com/logancure...itch-800499084

    Sexy Wanda pic to turn up the mood?
    Also those fanarts make me want to see a better designed costume for her in MCU, I mean I want more fan content with her wearing something more recognizable and fabulous perhaps.

  11. #1436
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    So, what do you think about Wanda's solo villains?
    Would you want to see more of Emerald Warlock or Lore(yeah, she is dead but who knows?)? If they reappear, how will you develop their motivatin and have them interact with Wanda?
    Or would you design more original villains for Wanda?
    Also I wonder if Wanda can pull the same trick she did to Lore to Chthon as well, which is forcefully pull Chthon into the Earth realm(maybe cut his connection back home as well to weaken him) and then proceed to beat him up.
    I won't mind seeing the Emerald Warlock again.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  12. #1437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    scarlet_witch_by_logancure_dd8lh1o-fullview.jpg
    https://www.deviantart.com/logancure...itch-800499084

    Sexy Wanda pic to turn up the mood?
    Also those fanarts make me want to see a better designed costume for her in MCU, I mean I want more fan content with her wearing something more recognizable and fabulous perhaps.
    The only difference there is it shows more boobs.
    Was Curlytop

  13. #1438
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The only difference there is it shows more boobs.
    I mean if she got new outfits in MCU, artists will start to draw her in those.(I mean MCU fanartists come in large quantity.)
    Currently we are stuck with CW/IW/EG one. I find it pretty dull regardless of how much boobs are shown.

  14. #1439
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I won't mind seeing the Emerald Warlock again.
    If I remember correctly, he was hunting down those whose ancestors wronged his?
    Is that the same case for Wanda?

  15. #1440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean if she got new outfits in MCU, artists will start to draw her in those.(I mean MCU fanartists come in large quantity.)
    Currently we are stuck with CW/IW/EG one. I find it pretty dull regardless of how much boobs are shown.
    Ah, I get what you are saying.
    Was Curlytop

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •