Page 229 of 234 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3507
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Wanda has two new outfits in the X-Men DLC of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. At 2:59

Anyone any idea if the color scheme of the second one is based on... anything ???
    It reminds me to her costume in Axis , not exactly the same but the darker colours and the purple looks similar

Wanda has two new outfits in the X-Men DLC of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. At 2:59

Anyone any idea if the color scheme of the second one is based on... anything ???
    It's just a random recolor. Each hero gets a random recolor and and actual costume. Her ANAD one also has a purple and black variant. Best guess is because purple and black are traditional Halloween witchy colors.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    It reminds me to her costume in Axis , not exactly the same but the darker colours and the purple looks similar
    Axis was burgundy and not full out purple and black.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's just a random recolor. Each hero gets a random recolor and and actual costume. Her ANAD one also has a purple and black variant. Best guess is because purple and black are traditional Halloween witchy colors.
    I was thinking of her as “the Magenta Witch” - ahw was that stupid – in Axis, too, but yes, that had no really black parts.

So yeah, random recolor. If I hadn’t only skipped through the video until I find her, I might had noticed that too

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

They still aren't definitive for the characters. The source material is. Otherwise Wanda would mostly be stuck in the first few years of her career and not much further past that.

It's moreso that people of a certain age see her that way because that was all they exposed themselves to. Their own fault.

Wanda had the box ability in MH and SHSO. It was amusing but not that useful.
    What is her “box ability” ?
    What does MH stand for?
    What does SHSO stand for?

I feel like being a novice again

Extraordinary Member

What is her “box ability” ?
    What does MH stand for?
    What does SHSO stand for?

I feel like being a novice again
    I think box ability means the HoM lego effect?
    MH stands for Marvel Heroes. SHSO stands for Super Hero Squad Online.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I think box ability means the HoM lego effect?
    MH stands for Marvel Heroes. SHSO stands for Super Hero Squad Online.
    It was an ability that turned enemies into a box. Not just a box shape. She could also turn enemies into a cheeseburger. It was more a joke on the randomness of probability powers.

It was an ability that turned enemies into a box. Not just a box shape. She could also turn enemies into a cheeseburger. It was more a joke on the randomness of probability powers.
    I also think it's just a common ability for spellcasters. Over at DC Zatanna can seemingly turn anything into anything else

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

About that Sheila Knoxx woman, it was definitely bullshit. Look what she posted on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/KnoxxSheila/stat...96198787756032

Not to mention the other creepy tweets where she is basically worshipping Doctor Doom and comparing him to Trump... There's no way someone who's actually been cast on a Marvel production will do **** like that before an official announcement is even made. She's either trolling or someone scammed her into believing she got a role that doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 12-29-2019 at 01:42 PM.

I don't think it's even their real name or picture. It's just a fake account for stirring up trouble. They only started that account last month too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    About that Sheila Knoxx woman, it was definitely bullshit. Look what she posted on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/KnoxxSheila/stat...96198787756032

Not to mention the other creepy tweets where she is basically worshipping Doctor Doom and comparing him to Trump... There's no way someone who's actually been cast on a Marvel production will do **** like that before an official announcement is even made. She's either trolling or someone scammed her into believing she got a role that doesn't exist.
    Well, she looks more like a Twitter rolepalyer than an actress TBH. Not to mention that cheap "Enchantress" manip.
    And I agree with GenericUsername, it's most likely a troll account, I wonder why it's targeted at WandaVision.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 12-29-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, she looks more like a Twitter rolepalyer than an actress TBH. Not to mention that cheap "Enchantrass" manip.
    And I agree with GenericUsername, it's most likely a troll account, I wonder why it's targeted at WandaVision.
    Well, MCU twitter pretty much hates Wanda. I wouldn't be surprised if someone there did it to troll her fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, MCU twitter pretty much hates Wanda. I wouldn't be surprised if someone there did it to troll her fans.
    Why do they hate Wanda ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why do they hate Wanda ?
    Supposedly because of the whitewashing. But I feel like that's mostly an excuse. But either way now there's basically this... Should I say culture(?) of hating on her, calling her Wendy, Hot Topic Jean, calling Vision toaster and vibrator, etc........ And with the WandaVision poster and concept(of them being a traditional '50s couple) now they "joke" even more about them looking like racist conservatives or whatever.

Edit: I forgot, they also call her a Nazi because she volunteered for Hydra...
    Last edited by Wiccan; 12-29-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Ugh, while it's true that she was whitewashed, I wish they'd concentrate on the fact that Wanda is very mixed in reception as far as being good representation. There definitely can be better rep for Romani, but I don't think a character steeped in magic is it honestly. So it has to be either severely misguided, or just to hate.

I wish that we could get good rep for Romani, but that's not what happened ever with this character. Just some positive aspects like she is a hero and usually well respected Avenger.

So what I focus on as a Scarlet Witch fan is that hopefully the tv show and movies gives the character more exposure so she can be in more places. And that the good rep comes along sometime.