Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
As long as they were creative, most often thing just exploded. But now and again something completely improbable would happen like a Meteor crashing on top of a villain
My all-time favorite Wanda scene was when she discovered that the government had kidnapped and brain-wiped the Vision, and she pointed at the building where he'd been held captive as they walked out and the text boxes were like, "Wanda doesn't know what the exact probabilities are that every piece of the building would catastrophically fail at the same time, every support, every nail, every spot of glue. She never studied math in her childhood in Transia. She just knows she wants this building to die. And so it dies." and the building collapsed.

It was a neat highlighting of how scary her power could be, while still remaining on-theme.

Similar stunts to the meteor could involve having a previously unseen spy-drone suffer a catastrophic failure and crash down on a villains head during a standoff, and, somewhere, Nick Fury, who was watching the battle on said drone, says, 'What the **** just happen to my camera? Get me eyes on the scene, people!' Or 'blue ice.' All sorts of improbable things are up there, waiting to come down.