Page 124 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    I have a theory that Multiverse of Madness will lead into Scarlett Witch creating the mutants, kind of like a reverse "House of M" for the MCU

"let there be mutants"
    Congratulations, we kinda already talked about that and make our points in this thread regarding this.
    Conclusion: Give Wanda a break and let Eternals do their job.

Extraordinary Member

I find it really interesting that House of M and "no more mutants" is so famous to the point that there are even a lot of theories about a reverse version of "No more mutants."

I say it's interesting because most events are here and then forgotten. Does anyone really remember what happened in most of the big events of the last two decades? Even Avengers Disassembled is almost forgotten while HoM is famous, so you rarely hear people speculating that Wanda will snap and destroy the Avengers (because no one remembers that event) but people everywhere every day speculate on what we might get that is related to HoM. People who don't read comics know about HoM.

There's just something about that event and the "No more mutants" line that is really iconic, whether I like what it did to the character or not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Congratulations, we kinda already talked about that and make our points in this thread regarding this.
    She cant have a break because she came from Uncanny #4...been there from the start....she has to be apart of the whole set up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I find it really interesting that House of M and "no more mutants" is so famous to the point that there are even a lot of theories about a reverse version of "No more mutants."

I say it's interesting because most events are here and then forgotten. Does anyone really remember what happened in most of the big events of the last two decades? Even Avengers Disassembled is almost forgotten while HoM is famous, so you rarely hear people speculating that Wanda will snap and destroy the Avengers (because no one remembers that event) but people everywhere every day speculate on what we might get that is related to HoM. People who don't read comics know about HoM.

There's just something about that event and the "No more mutants" line that is really iconic, whether I like what it did to the character or not.
    HoM is definitely more well-known (at least compared to Disassembled) because of the ramifications it had on the X-Men comics for years, which culminated into another event. Not to mention how controversial both events were (and still are).

Disassembled didn't have as long-lasting affects on the Avengers (and, really, what events do have long-lasting effects? Civil War is the only one I can think of, and it inspired a movie) and wasn't that controversial.
    Last edited by Star_Jammer; 07-29-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    She cant have a break because she came from Uncanny #4...been there from the start....she has to be apart of the whole set up.
    Which was decades ago, and now isn't canon according to Marvel's senior editor.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    HoM is definitely more well-known (at least compared to Disassembled) because of the ramifications it had on the X-Men comics for years, which culminated into another event. Not to mention how controversial both events were (and still are).

Disassembled didn't have as long-lasting affects on the Avengers (and, really, what events do have long-lasting effects? Civil War is the only one I can think of, and it inspired a movie) and wasn't that controversial.
    It's just infamous. Not even good. It's just all most people know of Wanda because they haven't read much else.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    So how will the eternals create mutants?

So how will the eternals create mutants?
    Egon the Prober was the one that created the mutant gene in humans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Egon the Prober was the one that created the mutant gene in humans.
    So will the eternals take place post endgame or thousands of years in the past?

So will the eternals take place post endgame or thousands of years in the past?
    They haven't said extreme details. Just a teaser that they have existed for 35,000 years. Gotta wait until D-23 at the earliest.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Which was decades ago, and now isn't canon according to Marvel's senior editor.
    They're already running it back..she has something to so with the X characters debuting in the MCU too.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    They're already running it back..she has something to so with the X characters debuting in the MCU too.
    Uh, huh. I have a bridge to sell you in San Francisco.

Extraordinary Member

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/07...phase-5-plans/

Here's the full quote from Feige when talking about Wanda, WandaVision and Doctor Strange 2:

"We’re introducing Monica Rambeau in that WandaVision show... Wanda Maximoff, who is probably near the upper echelons of power — I contend she would have taken down Thanos if he hadn’t called the [army], it was done — so her being the Scarlet Witch now, as Lizzie said on stage in a full sort of unabashed power-based [way], coming into the Doctor Strange movie, that is two heroes coming together in a fun way."

The "two heroes coming together in a fun way" quote sounds encouraging; I hope that's what it turns out to be.

Fantastic Member

WandaVision, here's some spontaneous speculation:
    Opening scene is perhaps of Sokovia when Wanda was child...there's jets flying over, the sound of machine gun fire, explosions, etc. Ruined city. The camera trails over a huge mountain, the mountain casts a huge, ominous shadow over the city, and in amongst that shadow we see a boy and girl running, frightened, into their home. Wanda and Pietro. A frightened Wanda sits down and turns on the TV, I Love Lucy comes on and her fear melts away and she smiles.

So, guessing early scene maybe Wanda is working with Monica Rambeau and SHIELD, we see a bit of Wanda helping them on a mission. Monica befriends her, we see them hang out.

Shuri rebuilds Vision but he has no emotions anymore. They return to Wanda's home. Vision is cold. Heartbroken, Wanda tries to imbue him with a soul, but instead he gets possessed by Chthon. Although Vision is back, Chthon is inside him and this brings up her fear of Chthon, which stems back to her birth. Chthon only possesses Vision when Wanda is absent, meet she sense him, get subconsciously, Wanda knows he is there, so she builds a pocket dimension out of her happiest childhood memory, the old US sitcoms she watched to make her fear and sadness go away. The pocket dimension is also a defensive barrier, protecting both Wanda and the world. Chthon uses Vision to send demons into Wanda's pocket world.

The logo shows a contrast between the two "I"'s in Vision; the first is White like the rest of the words, but the second has the Chaos Magic spark at it's head. Note that it is the second "i". Does the first "i" represent White Vision, while the second "i" represents the restored Vision.

Blade would relish the opportunity to get revenge on Chthon, and him moving around in a physical body and being in this world for long enough could lead to him being attacked by Blade. If the leaks were true (and they seem to be quite accurate), we might even see Blade fight Grim Reaper.

I think Agatha shows Wanda witchcraft and her eyes light up, and we see her love of magic blossom. This is what helps her to heal and especially grow as a person. Agatha opens her eyes to her own potential and is a teacher and mother figure.

As earning the title "Scarlet Witch" means attaining mastery of dark magic, that could mean defeating Chthon, in effect confronting her greatest fear and defeating it.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/07...phase-5-plans/

Here's the full quote from Feige when talking about Wanda, WandaVision and Doctor Strange 2:

"We’re introducing Monica Rambeau in that WandaVision show... Wanda Maximoff, who is probably near the upper echelons of power — I contend she would have taken down Thanos if he hadn’t called the [army], it was done — so her being the Scarlet Witch now, as Lizzie said on stage in a full sort of unabashed power-based [way], coming into the Doctor Strange movie, that is two heroes coming together in a fun way."

The "two heroes coming together in a fun way" quote sounds encouraging; I hope that's what it turns out to be.
    I Believe we should take this while with some caution as another postive in the postives steps Towards Seeing both WandaVision and Doctor Strange 2 as mostly postives for our Magical Lady of Scarlet.

Seriously their can be some Drama and Heartbreak moments along the Way, but mostly the MCU is keeping the Postives up about their Heroes and I figure they deserve right now the Benifit of the Doubts that they do the Same with Wanda, espicaly since it seems the MCU is gearing towards promoting their Female Line-ups espically ever since Captain Marvel's Success, that Big Group Gather of the Female Heroes in Endgame and the Blackwidow Movie Coming Soon.

Marvel still is competing with DC do get their own Wonder Women, but I think Marvel is Giving Ups Wonder Women, that seems to be their Goal.

Also, their was been GREATER Speculation that NIGHTMARE will be the Big Bad of the Doctor Strange 2 Movie and with what I know of him he brings enough Madness Alone to bring the True Terror to the Movie.

I see Nightmare as the MCU Version of Freddy Krueger, especially being a Movie gearing towards more horror!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!