Page 111 of 234 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3507

Japanese site for MUA 3 has a trailer for Wanda. The voice is Kate Higgins. Who played Wanda's voice in Wolverine and the X-Men and in Marvel Heroes. Her extreme attack is pretty much like her ultimate in MH.

Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Japanese site for MUA 3 has a trailer for Wanda. The voice is Kate Higgins. Who played Wanda's voice in Wolverine and the X-Men and in Marvel Heroes. Her extreme attack is pretty much like her ultimate in MH.

Man, it's so great to hear Kate Higgins as Wanda again .

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It's not even her classic outfit since it's got laces up the front and her hair looks to be tied back
    I was wondering about the laces, not quite sure which time period they are from. No later than AD, I think?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Anyone wanna grab a clipboard and note down every mistake? This goes on for three quarters of an hour:

Still, this is the longest I have seen someone talking about Wanda in a video, so thumbs up for enthusiasm.

Now this might be a bad example, because maybe it’s part of a story that I just don’t know, but what are they talking about at minute 41 – 42 Rogue defending Wanda against Carol. Crazy theory of mine would be they confused Carol with the young Jean Grey, were the latter has her first encounter with post-HoM Wanda in All-New X-Men. Or, if it’s just about verbal attack, maybe “Children’s Crusade”? But there A) Rogue was referring with her “they’ll come around” only to her fellow mutants, and B) while Carol was super mad at Wanda throughout the story, she made all her comments in absence of Wanda. Actually, that is another thing that I find hilarious: Carol was hating on Wanda for such a long time, but the latter knows nothing about it. All Wanda sees is Carol welcoming her at the beginning of AvX.
    Yeah, the mistake in the title... X-Men: Character Spotlight.

Looks pretty cool and sound pretty cool as well

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

The one from “Wolverine and the X-Men” is my favorite animated version of Wanda, and I guess I am not alone in that. Just hearing that voice again is a little dream come true to me.

I was looking for more previews that show more of Wanda in this game and especially, finally, a speaking line, but couldn’t find anything. Thank you so much for sharing.

For anyone who is interested, now, I’ve found the original source:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/ap...ers/index.html

(Needs active click-through of the big character pictures or wait on the line with the small ones)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    The one from “Wolverine and the X-Men” is my favorite animated version of Wanda, and I guess I am not alone in that. Just hearing that voice again is a little dream come true to me.

I was looking for more previews that show more of Wanda in this game and especially, finally, a speaking line, but couldn’t find anything. Thank you so much for sharing.

For anyone who is interested, now, I’ve found the original source:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/ap...ers/index.html

(Needs active click-through of the big character pictures or wait on the line with the small ones)
    Well, Kate Higgins is one of the more recent and more mainstream VA she got, so really she didn't have much competition anyway.
    I am not against her being Wanda's voice of Video Game though.

BANNED

Uncanny X-Men #6 Jul 1964
    "Sub-Mariner Joins the Evil Mutants!"
    Professor Xavier reads a newspaper article about the Sub-Mariner. He wonders whether or not the Sub-Mariner is a mutant.
    Meanwhile Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants are at their new headquarters on an island, pondering the same thing.
    Magneto tries to recruit the Sub-Mariner by projecting his astral form under the ocean.
    Professor Xavier does the same thing from the mansion, but hides his astral form when he senses Magneto's astral form nearby.

Magneto finds Namor's underwater kingdom, but decides not to approach the Sub-Mariner following an outburst that he witnesses.
    Instead, Magneto approaches one of the other Atlanteans and makes a deal.
    In exchange for delivering a message from him, Magneto claims that the Atlantean can
    become the new ruler of Atlantis, if the Sub-Mariner joins the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Back at the mansion, Professor Xavier informs his students that Magneto is attempting to recruit Namor,
    and that he knows where Magneto's new base is located. The X-Men board a ship and head out to stop Magneto.
    Namor is convinced into meeting with Magneto on his secret island.

He is quickly impressed by how the island is run using Magneto's powers and a giant magnet at the center of the island.

The X-Men arrive and a battle begins amongst the two groups.
    Magneto destroys the X-Men's ship, but they use an ice-craft to make it to shore.
    Cyclops realizes that the giant magnet powers everything, so he tries to destroy it, but Quicksilver attacks before he can do anything.
    The X-Men subdue Quicksilver, which causes the Scarlet Witch to fear for her brother's safety.
    Magneto becomes angered with the Scarlet Witch and yells at her. At this point, both Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch
    again question Magneto's actions, as in X-Men #5, but continue to follow him.
    Xavier mentions this may be because they are being controlled subconsciously.

The Sub-Mariner realizes what type of man he has allied himself with, so he turns against Magneto and destroys the magnet's controls.
    The X-Men break into the lab, so Magneto, Toad and Mastermind run away.
    The Scarlet Witch demands that Quicksilver be returned to her, but the X-Men do not comply.
    A short battle breaks out that is stopped by Professor Xavier, when he brings Quicksilver, under his mental control, to the Scarlet Witch.

Namor decides that he has had enough of fighting for the day, so he starts to head back to his kingdom

when he is attacked by Magneto and his giant magnet. The Sub-Mariner overcomes the beating he is taking and destroys the magnet.
    The X-Men watch as the Sub-Mariner withdraws back to his kingdom, then observe Magneto and the rest of the Brotherhood retreat in his own jet plane.

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Chic Stone

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Uncanny X-Men #6 Jul 1964
    "Sub-Mariner Joins the Evil Mutants!"
    Professor Xavier reads a newspaper article about the Sub-Mariner. He wonders whether or not the Sub-Mariner is a mutant.
    Meanwhile Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants are at their new headquarters on an island, pondering the same thing.
    Magneto tries to recruit the Sub-Mariner by projecting his astral form under the ocean.
    Professor Xavier does the same thing from the mansion, but hides his astral form when he senses Magneto's astral form nearby.

Magneto finds Namor's underwater kingdom, but decides not to approach the Sub-Mariner following an outburst that he witnesses.
    Instead, Magneto approaches one of the other Atlanteans and makes a deal.
    In exchange for delivering a message from him, Magneto claims that the Atlantean can
    become the new ruler of Atlantis, if the Sub-Mariner joins the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Back at the mansion, Professor Xavier informs his students that Magneto is attempting to recruit Namor,
    and that he knows where Magneto's new base is located. The X-Men board a ship and head out to stop Magneto.
    Namor is convinced into meeting with Magneto on his secret island.

He is quickly impressed by how the island is run using Magneto's powers and a giant magnet at the center of the island.

The X-Men arrive and a battle begins amongst the two groups.
    Magneto destroys the X-Men's ship, but they use an ice-craft to make it to shore.
    Cyclops realizes that the giant magnet powers everything, so he tries to destroy it, but Quicksilver attacks before he can do anything.
    The X-Men subdue Quicksilver, which causes the Scarlet Witch to fear for her brother's safety.
    Magneto becomes angered with the Scarlet Witch and yells at her. At this point, both Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch
    again question Magneto's actions, as in X-Men #5, but continue to follow him.
    Xavier mentions this may be because they are being controlled subconsciously.

The Sub-Mariner realizes what type of man he has allied himself with, so he turns against Magneto and destroys the magnet's controls.
    The X-Men break into the lab, so Magneto, Toad and Mastermind run away.
    The Scarlet Witch demands that Quicksilver be returned to her, but the X-Men do not comply.
    A short battle breaks out that is stopped by Professor Xavier, when he brings Quicksilver, under his mental control, to the Scarlet Witch.

Namor decides that he has had enough of fighting for the day, so he starts to head back to his kingdom

when he is attacked by Magneto and his giant magnet. The Sub-Mariner overcomes the beating he is taking and destroys the magnet.
    The X-Men watch as the Sub-Mariner withdraws back to his kingdom, then observe Magneto and the rest of the Brotherhood retreat in his own jet plane.

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Chic Stone
    Everyone in this issue believes Wanda is really sexy, while Jean wears a mask. At the end of the issue, the X-Men must assure Jean that she is also hot.

Today's Wanda and Vision art
    tumblr_lsxkitzuMb1qbya7ro1_540.jpg
    HatsumiXXAya

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Today's Wanda and Vision art
    tumblr_lsxkitzuMb1qbya7ro1_540.jpg
    HatsumiXXAya
    AAAwwwwwwww

Wanda vs Thanos
    D-PF_N9W4AIUzH9.jpg

Another new image
    D-tCgweU0AAZ7g9.jpg

Just saw an artcile about the Avengers/Defenders war which showed Wanda and Vision Vs the Surfer, so decided to check it out. Really annoying Wanda didn't get a chance to battle the Surfer just be a Damsel twice.