Page 183 of 234 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Finally a Pop for the comics version of Wanda will be released in December.

Not the look I would have wanted, but still great to see

Wanda by Otto Schimdt.

otto.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Wanda by Otto Schimdt.

otto.jpg
    Definitely captures the witch vibe well .

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Lizzies appearance in the Jimmy Kimmel Show got mentioned here, actually, every time they go specific about the MARVEL Disney+ Shows they almost only mention WandaVision:

I agree with them:
    Yes, one has to remind that these are movie budgets, but stretched over 6 hours instead of 2.
    And yes, that is still more money per minute then most if not all shows ever had.
    Also interesting remark about the reuse of sets.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

If Wanda were a mutant, would she be considered omega level? I mean, she could do everything they're doing now in the X-books alone. Couldn't she?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    If Wanda were a mutant, would she be considered omega level? I mean, she could do everything they're doing now in the X-books alone. Couldn't she?
    Welp, I don't know, did her mystical part count as a factor for Mutant Power as well? As far as I understand, her Chthonic origin is the more crucial part of her power structure.

Well an Omega Mutant has been defined as a mutant with powers that have "an undefinable upper limit" that "cannot be surpassed in any measurable fashion." It would be hard to define Wanda as an Omega class given her powrs have never been well defined to start with

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Well an Omega Mutant has been defined as a mutant with powers that have "an undefinable upper limit" that "cannot be surpassed in any measurable fashion." It would be hard to define Wanda as an Omega class given her powrs have never been well defined to start with
    That's true, but did they want to get rid of her because she was unstable or did they fear the extent of her powers because she probably had no limit?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Welp, I don't know, did her mystical part count as a factor for Mutant Power as well? As far as I understand, her Chthonic origin is the more crucial part of her power structure.
    That's tough. Are her powers considered more unique to her and unsepareable than the Phoenix Force is to Jean Grey? I know they don't the PF when talking about Jean's native power set.

That's true, but did they want to get rid of her because she was unstable or did they fear the extent of her powers because she probably had no limit?

That's tough. Are her powers considered more unique to her and unsepareable than the Phoenix Force is to Jean Grey? I know they don't the PF when talking about Jean's native power set.
    The only reason the X-Men wanted to get rid of Wanda was for what she did in HOM and the fear she might do something similar again.

Well according to Agatha, if it wasn't for Chthon, Wanda would have been a standard energy manipulator. So Wanda's powers are more linked to Chthon than Jean is to the Phoenix

Wanda's powers have a limit anyway. She can only warp reality when tapping into a power that is strong enough to help her warp reality. She can't do that on her own. And didn't warp reality on her own in HoM. That was with the Life Force, not her own abilities.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

It's kinda bound to her since birth, did they count Magik's magic training and Lordship over Limbo? It's really a complicated case.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's kinda bound to her since birth, did they count Magik's magic training and Lordship over Limbo? It's really a complicated case.
    It is. Her powers are complex, but she does/did have enough power to be able to wield everything. Not anyone can do that, but it makes you think how powerful can others be if they wielded an external force.

This is really cute .

How do you think they'll incorporate her "teased" headdress in the MCU? I'd figure they would say it's a traditional garment from Sokovia, or something that witches wear.

Like that, they can finally giver her her moniker.