Page 184 of 234 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    How do you think they'll incorporate her "teased" headdress in the MCU? I'd figure they would say it's a traditional garment from Sokovia, or something that witches wear.

Like that, they can finally giver her her moniker.
    1.A headdress with actual mystical functions: a relic from Dr.Strange's sanctum, the exact origin of the headdress could be that it was from Sokovia, or it belonged to withes before Wanda, but this will require it to appear in DS2 than WV.
    2.Chthonic symbol: In whatever Alternative Reality WV is in, the headdress could be something like a "crown" symbolizing she is the heir to Chthon's power or something like that. Just a random thought, the headdress could both symbolizing Chthon's possession over Wanda and later it could be reversed as Wanda's possession/control over Chthon's power.

What’s new with Scarlet Witch in 616? Does she have an ongoing solo book? Or a regular guest in another superhero book?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    What’s new with Scarlet Witch in 616? Does she have an ongoing solo book? Or a regular guest in another superhero book?
    Nothing right now. She had some very small guest appearances in Doctor Strange. But nothing significant. She's been mostly MIA since April.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I wouldn't mind the headdress being just an Easter Egg, something Wanda tries on in a shop but rejects

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I wouldn't mind the headdress being just an Easter Egg, something Wanda tries on in a shop but rejects
    And it is how the MCU has approached headdresses or helms so far. So I'd probably expect that the most.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Nothing right now. She had some very small guest appearances in Doctor Strange. But nothing significant. She's been mostly MIA since April.
    Oh wow, so what is she doing in this current timeline? Nothing?

I feel like Hickman is coming for her soon. Since she was mentioned in the current HoX/PoX

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I feel like Hickman is coming for her soon. Since she was mentioned in the current HoX/PoX
    How was she mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    How was she mentioned?
    There was a list of humans who committed “crimes” against the mutants. Her name was listed there, they even nicknamed her “the pretender”

Edited: don’t know what’s wrong with the quality of the pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BitParallel; 10-07-2019 at 04:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member

As functionally dead as she can get.

Extraordinary Member

Well, not lookng forward to her in a heavily X-narrative. And honestly I prefer her being functionally dead than invovled in an overdramatic event.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, not lookng forward to her in a heavily X-narrative. And honestly I prefer her being functionally dead than invovled in an overdramatic event.
    Same. I rather see my fav character MIA than trashed around.

There was a list of humans who committed “crimes” against the mutants. Her name was listed there, they even nicknamed her “the pretender”

Edited: don’t know what’s wrong with the quality of the pic
    Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are no longer considered mutants and are no longer considered part of the X-Men franchise. Hickman isn't going to do anything with them. He called Wanda a pretender because she isn't a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are no longer considered mutants and are no longer considered part of the X-Men franchise. Hickman isn't going to do anything with them. He called Wanda a pretender because she isn't a mutant.
    He didn't even use her during his massive Avengers run, which was a missed opportunity

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    He didn't even use her during his massive Avengers run, which was a missed opportunity
    Hickman had zero interest in the "classic" Avengers, who were mostly pushed to side books like Uncanny Avengers and Avengers A.I. Sadly some of them, like Wanda and Jan, still have never made it back to the main team.

Sorry, didn't see Leokeoron's post. Posted the same thing. So I agree! Hickman had three years, never used her. Avengers were her team for 50+ years, so if he didn't use her then, he might just not have any interest in writing her.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-07-2019 at 11:05 AM.