Page 218 of 234 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3507

Kevin Feige just said that Wanda Maximoff is one of the most powerful characters in the MCU (we already knew)

That we will know her for the first time as the Scarlet Witch and what she can do

and that WandaVision will affect the entire phase 4.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Kevin Feige just said that Wanda Maximoff is one of the most powerful characters in the MCU (we already knew)

That we will know her for the first time as the Scarlet Witch and what she can do

and that WandaVision will affect the entire phase 4.
    That actually makes me more nervous than not. Except the part about knowing why she's the Scarlet Witch, I'm intrigued to see how they do that in the MCU.

Also apparently confirmed the robotic dog from the Vision's comic series

WandaVision is filming at a school and a hospital
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/de...-into-madness/

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

̶K̶e̶v̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶e̶i̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶c̶a̶r̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶c̶h̶.̶

Kevin Feige actually never said that, that was just someone trying to summarize what he said, I should have checked better
    Last edited by Probability010; 12-10-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    “That Wanda is in fact, the Scarlet Witch- and what that means. That’s what we play into in the show, in ways that are entirely fun, somewhat scary, and will have repercussions for the entire future of Phase 4.”

Kevin Feige on revealing Wanda as The Scarlet Witch in WandaVision.

Seems odd to include Sparky if this is mainly based on the 80s Vision and the Scarlet Witch comics. The kids will be Billy and Tommy, not Vin and Viv. And if Vision is taking a human form, a green dog is going to stick out like a sore thumb.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

One thing that has been speculated is that the twins might be Billy and Viv, not Billy and Tommy.

If they're born in some kind of wacky magic fantasy world then there doesn't need to be any explanation for why one is human and one is an android.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    One thing that has been speculated is that the twins might be Billy and Viv, not Billy and Tommy.

If they're born in some kind of wacky magic fantasy world then there doesn't need to be any explanation for why one is human and one is an android.
    Afaik that rumor started because on the casting call for babies it said baby boys and girls. But that was most likely because with babies you can easily pass a girl as a boy and vice-versa. More recently there was a rumored/leaked casting call asking for (older)boys specifically.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 12-07-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Can we get any Wanda-specific characters now?

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Can we get any Wanda-specific characters now?
    Aren’t Wiccan and Speed Wanda-specific characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Aren’t Wiccan and Speed Wanda-specific characters?
    I mean, in theory they're related to Vision as well.

I think people are disappointed that Agatha and Chthon, who are a big part of Wanda's mythos, apparently won't be on the show, even though from what we know about it it seems like they easily could.

I feel like Agatha will be on the show, but not as her mentor...

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Olsen rocking those period outfits .
    Miss Olsen Looks MAGNIFICENT! =D

ALL has finally come Full Circle too!

I have always said Classic Silver Age Wanda looked like a Classic 1950's Movie Starlet Leading Lady and Now Miss Olsen has come Around RIGHT back to that Era and is being made just as lovely as Wanda looked back then!

Everything Comes Full Circle at some Point. ;-)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think people are disappointed that Agatha and Chthon, who are a big part of Wanda's mythos, apparently won't be on the show, even though from what we know about it it seems like they easily could.
    Well, a lot of things about the show are being kept secret. Kathryn Hahn is in the show but they have not revealed who she is or anything else about her except that she's a "nosy neighbor." If Charles Murphy is right about her being known as "Agnes" then that's likely to be Agatha Harkness, but anyway the Wanda-specific characters, if any, probably won't be announced in advance at all. Murphy mentioned on Twitter that WandaVision is a pet project for Feige so there aren't a lot of leaks about it.

I feel like Agatha or a character like her is likely to turn up if only to provide exposition on why Wanda becomes the Scarlet Witch.

Chthon seems less likely to me because he wasn't mentioned in Wanda's recent solo series, and the idea of Chthon as central to Wanda's lore seems to come more from fans than from the comics. But you never know.
    Last edited by gurkle; 12-07-2019 at 08:14 PM.