Page 227 of 234 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

I will believe Agatha is a villain only when there is something besides made-up fan posts to justify it.

Heck, there's more material in the comics for making Wanda a villain then there is for Agatha. Wanda did start out in a group with "Evil" in the title while Agatha was always on the good guys' side from the moment the Fantastic Four met her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Yeah, even Agatha mind-wiping Wanda of her sons was to me a last resort, she only did it when absolutely needed.
    Yeah, I think she was trying to save Wanda from the emotional and mental hell she was being put through.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think anyone has mentioned this.
    Relugus brought up some Star Trek episodes(Inner Light) as comparision for WV's potential plot.
    So what about Roy Thomas's WCA annual(A Study in Scarlet I think?) about her recovering her memories.
    I kinda like the moral of the story that Wanda can have the strenghth to move on as long as she learns the possibility of a happy ending/future for her.
    And it kinda synchronize well with her power set. A chance /possibility is all she needs to live for.

NOLLAIG SHONA!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

merry Christmas!!!
    or ...
    fröhliche Weihnachten!!!

Merry Christmas

Wanda Cameo vs Oscard 7 and 13,30 minutes

That is definitely a blink and you'll miss it appearance.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Merry Christmas

Wanda Cameo vs Oscard 7 and 13,30 minutes

Toon Sandwich always does a great job with this kind of parody.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 12-25-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Merry Christmas to all Wanda fans .

Got the Family Matters Marvel legends 3 Pack for Christmas and No Road Home, so I got something Wanda related presents

Extraordinary Member

Well, I hope next year Wanda would have enough appearance to make the cut for trades/collections.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Is anyone following the random Twitter woman claiming she got cast on WandaVision while dropping spoilers around? First she said she auditioned for the roles of either spoilers:
    Magik or Enchantress
    end of spoilers, but she wasn't sure which one. Then she said she gost cast and that it wasn't a big role, but her character apparently was connected to the villain. And more recently she said that spoilers:
    Doomstadt
    end of spoilers would be a location on the show.

I'm not sure if I'm buying this, honestly. 'Cause she claims to have an agent, so surely they would've told her she is absolutely not allowed to reveal this kind of information? Marvel and Disney would've dropped her the minute she revealed the characters she auditioned for...

Extraordinary Member

Well, if you mean Twitter user Sheila Knox.
    1.This woman first got roasted a bit for being a Trump supporter and then question why a straight character like Wanda has LGBT fans, and then compare them to bad habits or something, she also confuses Romani with Romanians.
    And she ended up blocking a lot of people which included Charles Murphy.
    2.While Enchantress is indeed in the Englehart run, don't you think she would more likely appear in the Loki show? Magik is even less likely. I would admit WandaVision has a pretty random cast since that is all I ever complain about, but I don't think Magik would be in WV.
    Let alone played by a totally unknown actress with zero IMDB record.
    3.Even if she is indeed getting considered for a role, how the heck does she have the guts to leak this kind of stuff? Tom Holland joke aside, even the main cast won't be allowed to do that, or even learn about that kind of info in the first place.

Yeah, I'm taking a grain of salt with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Is anyone following the random Twitter woman claiming she got cast on WandaVision while dropping spoilers around? First she said she auditioned for the roles of either spoilers:
    Magik or Enchantress
    end of spoilers, but she wasn't sure which one. Then she said she gost cast and that it wasn't a big role, but her character apparently was connected to the villain. And more recently she said that spoilers:
    Doomstadt
    end of spoilers would be a location on the show.

I'm not sure if I'm buying this, honestly. 'Cause she claims to have an agent, so surely they would've told her she is absolutely not allowed to reveal this kind of information? Marvel and Disney would've dropped her the minute she revealed the characters she auditioned for...
    Here is an article about that:
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/cr...uce-doomstadt/