Page 232 of 234 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234 LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3507

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I will have to admit being considered the most powerful can draw in some new fans, but she will need to be considered a unique and genuinely good character to make the fans stay and maybe try to learn more about her.
    Or they will be stuck with the "HoM power wank" phase.
    I think WandaVision and Doc Strange 2 will help develop her further and if not we can discuss her next feat should she:
    a) drop a giant meteor on Enchantress/Nightmare
    b) turn someone into a box

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The MCU can take a page from RPG and make a sharp distinction between magic and psionics. I remember being an avid D&D 3.x edition supporter of psionics, and while many magical spells have psionic counterparts which function practically identically, psionics has a flavor of its own. So psionic Jean has one flavor, arcane Wanda has another, even though they both do telekinesis and telepathy.
    I think their tp is different enough already. As for the tk a power signature difference is enough. I just hope they give Jean a visible one and not the boring invisible one they always give her in movies
    Last edited by starduck; 12-30-2019 at 08:34 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I certainly hope Nightmare or Enchantress are not in WV.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    They aren't best friends anymore, they have hardly any interaction in years. Carol's best friend is now Jessica Drew.

If there are any Wanda haters among the Carol fans it is probably due to Wanda being more power than Carol.
    They are still considered close in Wanda's book. There's a lot in comics that just isn't mentioned for a while. It's mostly because that's not what the,writers are concentrating on.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I certainly hope Nightmare or Enchantress are not in WV.
    Well I was talking about both WV and DS2. Nightmare is confirmed in MoM and that crazy twitter lady made me think of Enchantress

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They are still considered close in Wanda's book. There's a lot in comics that just isn't mentioned for a while. It's mostly because that's not what the,writers are concentrating on.
    Carol didn't even appear in Wanda's book, she appeared more in Jessica's and Carol has teamed up with Jessica these days. The last time I remember Wanda and Carol even talking together was the start of AvsX.

Carol didn't even appear in Wanda's book, she appeared more in Jessica's and Carol has teamed up with Jessica these days. The last time I remember Wanda and Carol even talking together was the start of AvsX.
    Wanda and Carol appeared together in Mighty Thor and fought alongside Thor.

Yes, I know. But this is how comics do relationships now. That's why you never have Avengers ladies expressing their friendships at all these days. They don't have time for that kind of characterization. You are supposed to believe that this stuff happens off panel, until they have time or want to put it on panel. Otherwise, just use your imagination. It's stale and boring, but so are relationships in comics these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The MCU can take a page from RPG and make a sharp distinction between magic and psionics. I remember being an avid D&D 3.x edition supporter of psionics, and while many magical spells have psionic counterparts which function practically identically, psionics has a flavor of its own. So psionic Jean has one flavor, arcane Wanda has another, even though they both do telekinesis and telepathy.
    I think they took the telepathy part from MCU Wanda, because it never fit her power kit. Wanda should be TK and traditional magic. Being able to tap into energies if Chthon is established.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think they took the telepathy part from MCU Wanda, because it never fit her power kit. Wanda should be TK and traditional magic. Being able to tap into energies if Chthon is established.
    Yeah even when she had it it was different than regular tp. She never pulled off telephone duties like other telepaths

Extraordinary Member

Well, can we get into the discussion about blue/green eyes yet again? Please don't kill me.

I wish MCU Scarlet Witch has this headpiece and outfit

i really like Kevin Wada's design of her

the new tiara and the black on her outfit doesn't make it look that flat like her base suit

IMG_20191231_023230.jpg

Well, can we get into the discussion about blue/green eyes yet again? Please don't kill me.
    Blue or Red. I feel like green would just make people compare her to Jean even more

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I wish MCU Scarlet Witch has this headpiece and outfit

i really like Kevin Wada's design of her

the new tiara and the black on her outfit doesn't make it look that flat like her base suit

IMG_20191231_023230.jpg
    It's a cute outfit, but I feel like it doesn't fit MCU Wanda and after yesterday I think she'll get major hate for wearing something like that