Page 30 of 234 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Clearly not, after all they don't correct the errors made in the comics half the time. Also the website editors probably don't know/care about the retcon anyways
    I know comics can make mistakes sometimes because of the number of comics going out. But this is just a few images. I doubt that site editors on Marvel.com of all places don't know about the retcon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I know comics can make mistakes sometimes because of the number of comics going out. But this is just a few images. I doubt that site editors on Marvel.com of all places don't know about the retcon.
    They might not, just because they work for Marvel doesn't mean they know everything that is happening in all the comics. Most website designers and editors are just given stuff to put up the don't actually create the content themselves, also as mentioned the guy who did the article wasn't from Marvel either.

They might not, just because they work for Marvel doesn't mean they know everything that is happening in all the comics. Most website designers and editors are just given stuff to put up the don't actually create the content themselves, also as mentioned the guy who did the article wasn't from Marvel either.
    We'll see. If they end up including it in more stuff though, then something is up there.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    We'll see. If they end up including it in more stuff though, then something is up there.
    That's true.

Clearly not, after all they don't correct the errors made in the comics half the time. Also the website editors probably don't know/care about the retcon anyways
    Interesting you say that... because in Marvelous X-Men #2, Wanda makes an appearance, in a flashback to Uncanny Avengers when Wanda tells Magneto that she and Pietro aren't his kids. Magneto still considers Wanda to be his daughter.

Of course Wanda is also in No Road Home #5. The ending? spoilers:
    "Welcome to the Hyborian Age, Wanda Maximoff -- hope you survive the experience!" - is that another indication that she's still considered to be X affiliated?
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Avengers: No Road Home #7 cover
    D07YeopW0AEPm57.jpg

Alternate cover to Scarlet Witch #7 by Nimit Malavia
    D1Z50fNW0AEIHFC.jpg

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Alternate cover to Scarlet Witch #7 by Nimit Malavia
    D1Z50fNW0AEIHFC.jpg
    That is UNBELIEVABLY Beautiful!

This Should be a Portrait on a WALL! ^_^
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wanda is a Semi-Finalist: Let's make her a finalist and win: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nament-Round-6

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Beautiful!

Extraordinary Member

Probably a very cynical question, but what do you guys think of the recent possibility of Wanda being part of Magnus family agan?
    I don't think it should really matter, but again it almost feel like everyone just want a slice out of this.(With the inevitable mention of House of M and how should they play on this blah, blah of course.)
    And of course, there is this "Magneto makes her great" claim that makes me just want her to stay the way she is and prove something to them.(Being tied to a much more famous character give her some moer prominence for sure, but also it means she will have to serve others' narrative and even deprived of her own.)
    Will there be a mutually beneficial way to do this? Probably, but I am not hopeful.

Other than that, Wanda did pretty well in No Road Home 5 I think. People hardly mentions NRH here.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 03-14-2019 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Probably a very cynical question, but what do you guys think of the recent possibility of Wanda being part of Magnus family agan?
    I don't think it should really matter, but again it almost feel like everyone just want a slice out of this.(With the inevitable mention of House of M and how should they play on this blah, blah of course.)
    And of course, there is this "Magneto makes her great" claim that makes me just want her to stay the way she is and prove something to them.(Being tied to a much more famous character give her some moer prominence for sure, but also it means she will have to serve others' narrative and even deprived of her own.)

Other than that, Wanda did pretty well in No Road Home 5 I think. People hardly mentions NRH here.
    I'm a bit behind on NHR, haven't read it since issue 2 x.x. I've been hearing good things about Wanda on it though, so I'm excited to catch up.

About Magneto, well, I don't really have any strong feelings about it. Wanda was fine being his kid and she's also doing fine not being so.

Extraordinary Member

It was good to see a spotlight issue for Wanda with her as the narrator.

It's interesting to see how the writers are doubling down on her as a full-fledged sorceress. This is one of the few times I can remember seeing her recite a rhyming spell the way Strange often does.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It was good to see a spotlight issue for Wanda with her as the narrator.

It's interesting to see how the writers are doubling down on her as a full-fledged sorceress. This is one of the few times I can remember seeing her recite a rhyming spell the way Strange often does.
    I also like that they kinda use different color and visual component for her delicate spell casting (light blue sigils) and more regular attacks (red energy.)
    It's not like necessarily making Wanda's power more specific, but in my mind the writer is differentiate two branches of power of Wanda. (Just wishful thinking on my part.)