Page 37 of 234 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

That sucks, not only is there cheating but it will mess up the votes. Hopefully there isn't anymore alt accounts

Extraordinary Member

Rare UA costume cosplay.

Sadly wanda didn't make it to the final of the popularity poll.

Still getting into the Top 4 was an amazing achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Sadly wanda didn't make it to the final of the popularity poll.

Still getting into the Top 4 was an amazing achievement.
    That's how I feel about Sue. I feel it is a great accomplishment that 3 strong and capable women such as Wanda, Sue and Storm all made it as far as they did. I also think it's great that a member of the Avengers, Fantastic Four and X-Men were all represented and that they held their own against male characters, which I thought would surely make it further.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    That's how I feel about Sue. I feel it is a great accomplishment that 3 strong and capable women such as Wanda, Sue and Storm all made it as far as they did. I also think it's great that a member of the Avengers, Fantastic Four and X-Men were all represented and that they held their own against male characters, which I thought would surely make it further.
    Don't realize like the Avengers/X-Men/FF thing until you mentoned it, dumb on my part. And those three always get my votes.(I think? Unless they are pitted against certain characters I had soft spots for.)

And the fourth semi-finalist was Spider-Man. Marvel's four big pillars all represented. It not surprising who it came down to.

Looks like we'll be seeing more of the Kinney-Maximoff Warped sisters. A new Infinity Warps annual series was announced and it's confirmed Weapon Hex is involved.
    https://www.newsarama.com/44433-infi...this-july.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

An alternate universe poster for Avengers: Endgame

D1-KvaCU4AAtT5H.jpg

Yeah, the fact that the Avengers, F4 and X-men were represented by one of their leading ladies, was amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like we'll be seeing more of the Kinney-Maximoff Warped sisters. A new Infinity Warps annual series was announced and it's confirmed Weapon Hex is involved.
    https://www.newsarama.com/44433-infi...this-july.html
    I'd love for the actual Wanda to continue on in comics after No Road Home. That amalgam character that has more of Laura than Wanda doesn't really do it for me. I don't want Loki Scarlet Witch or June Covington Scarlet Witch either. Those teases without there being the real Wanda anywhere just feels depressing. I'm pretty tired of it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd love for the actual Wanda to continue on in comics after No Road Home. That amalgam character that has more of Laura than Wanda doesn't really do it for me. I don't want Loki Scarlet Witch or June Covington Scarlet Witch either. Those teases without there being the real Wanda anywhere just feels depressing. I'm pretty tired of it.
    Yeah, we want the real Wanda not some half baked knock-off

If only she was called Wanda as the solicits said instead of Laura, I would feel more invested on Weapon Hex, lol.