Page 38 of 234 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If only she was called Wanda as the solicits said instead of Laura, I would feel more invested on Weapon Hex, lol.
    Nha, I would never be interested in Wild Thing 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Nha, I would never be interested in Wild Thing 2.0
    Yeah I know it's kinda dumb. But I feel like if only she was called Wanda, it would feel more like she's, well, a version of Wanda lol. I thought their backstories were meshed pretty creatively and on a balanced way, but then after that she ended up a bit much like Laura.

Extraordinary Member

If only she was called Wanda as the solicits said instead of Laura, I would feel more invested on Weapon Hex, lol.
    For me, I would like this version better if they don't pull out that "no more" line, seriously, can't catch a break even if it's just a merged version of Wanda.

Yeah I know it's kinda dumb. But I feel like if only she was called Wanda, it would feel more like she's, well, a version of Wanda lol. I thought their backstories were meshed pretty creatively and on a balanced way, but then after that she ended up a bit much like Laura.
    Lookwise she doesn't have much in common with Wanda, even when she was first revealled I though it was Laura + Electra

Lookwise she doesn't have much in common with Wanda, even when she was first revealled I though it was Laura + Electra
    Her story too had more to do with Laura. Plus it just makes it feel like throwing us crumbs. While Wanda is out of comics again. Until another writer wants to write her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Her story too had more to do with Laura. Plus it just makes it feel like throwing us crumbs. While Wanda is out of comics again. Until another writer wants to write her.
    Looks like we might be waiting for the next "No...." Avengers event to see her again...

Looks like we might be waiting for the next "No...." Avengers event to see her again...
    Yeah, right now it seems like she only comes back if Zub wants to put her in something. Seems way too exclusive. I'd just really like to know why that is really.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, right now it seems like she only comes back if Zub wants to put her in something. Seems way too exclusive. I'd just really like to know why that is really.
    Probably because she is not in Marvel's push list in the first place. And writers either don't want to write her or doesn't have the book to use her.

An unknown Twitter picture
    D2BV3JTUcAANap-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Probably because she is not in Marvel's push list in the first place. And writers either don't want to write her or doesn't have the book to use her.
    Which is very weird still, with the movie stuff.

Extraordinary Member

Which is very weird still, with the movie stuff.
    I think MCU barely got her out of "Ignore List" at best, and put her on slightly above avrage level in terms of Editorial push.
    It's the weird loop of "proving yourself to be worthy of the push!"---"But I got no place and time to prove such thing?"---"Then get yourself some space and time"---"Then I will need more push for that?"
    I guess only luck or love of an extraordinary writer can break that.

Ultimate Member

It'll be interesting to see if she gets more of a push once her and Vision's TV show comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I think MCU barely got her out of "Ignore List" at best, and put her on slightly above avrage level in terms of Editorial push.
    It's the weird loop of "proving yourself to be worthy of the push!"---"But I got no place and time to prove such thing?"---"Then get yourself some space and time"---"Then I will need more push for that?"
    I guess only luck or love of an extraordinary writer can break that.
    Yeah, she only got her own ongoing because Robinson wanted to do it, at the previous Women of Marvel panel no-one wanted to even touch her.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if she gets more of a push once her and Vision's TV show comes out?
    I'm still surprised they haven't tried to push her and the Vision back together again

Extraordinary Member

I'm still surprised they haven't tried to push her and the Vision back together again
    Glad for less interference, sad for nothing to be interfered with.
    The conflicted mind of me as a fan.

Yeah, she only got her own ongoing because Robinson wanted to do it, at the previous Women of Marvel panel no-one wanted to even touch her.
    On the bright side, at least whoever ends up writing her would probably be someone who truly want to do so instead of being forced on him/her.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 03-25-2019 at 04:52 AM.