Page 40 of 234 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

In the recent Doctor Strange issue, he memorizes all the amazing women he meet in his live. To no big surprise Wanda is in there – at least I think she is, based on the Tiara. I can’t make a rhyme of that outfit. My best bet is that it’s her “survival outfit” from “last days of magic” if so, it’s very crudely drawn. Well, at least I think of this as a good sign that outside of the ones who are doing “no Surrender” there are writers who don’t completely ignore her.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    In the recent Doctor Strange issue, he memorizes all the amazing women he meet in his live. To no big surprise Wanda is in there – at least I think she is, based on the Tiara. I can’t make a rhyme of that outfit. My best bet is that it’s her “survival outfit” from “last days of magic” if so, it’s very crudely drawn. Well, at least I think of this as a good sign that outside of the ones who are doing “no Surrender” there are writers who don’t completely ignore her.
    I will have to read that. I usually read Dr. Strange, but need to get caught up.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I like this moment from today's issue
    Attachment 80407
    The writers need to listen to that and give her a new gig after this one.
    Well said

I also like that one:

SW_swear.jpg

Maybe someone here can answer that: When was the last time before this we “heard” Wanda swearing? It just strikes me that she doesn’t seem to do that very often.

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Well said

I also like that one:

SW_swear.jpg

Maybe someone here can answer that: When was the last time before this we “heard” Wanda swearing? It just strikes me that she doesn’t seem to do that very often.
    My memory serves the last time as Uncanny Avengers # 1, Volume 1. She said the exact same word.

Extraordinary Member

Most of those ladies are vaguely drawn and got some features kinda wrong. (Magik looks kinda weird and not that recognizable as well.)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Wiccan and Hulking will be appearing in Death's Head's new series: https://www.cbr.com/marvel-announces...imited-series/
    This isn't as odd as it might seems. Like Billy, Death's Head's mother is a sorceress, Pyra (who gave DH free will). Like Wanda, Death's Head was intended to be a vessel for another being, in DH's case Ty Rejutka Lupex (Death's Heads father) a sorcerer who mastered both technology and magic on Styrakos, and built DH as a body to contain his energies. So, like Vision, he's much more than a robot, being essentially magitek.

Kei Zama, the artist on the DH book, illustrated the Japan set issue of James Robinson's Scarlet Witch and she has also worked on IDW's Optimus Prime . Although she is Japanese, she is in fact very influence, via her interest in Transformers, by UK artists such as Geoff Senior, the co-creator of Death's Head.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    This isn't as odd as it might seems. Like Billy, Death's Head's mother is a sorceress, Pyra (who gave DH free will). Like Wanda, Death's Head was intended to be a vessel for another being, in DH's case Ty Rejutka Lupex (Death's Heads father) a sorcerer who mastered both technology and magic on Styrakos, and built DH as a body to contain his energies. So, like Vision, he's much more than a robot, being essentially magitek.

Kei Zama, the artist on the DH book, illustrated the Japan set issue of James Robinson's Scarlet Witch and she has also worked on IDW's Optimus Prime . Although she is Japanese, she is in fact very influence, via her interest in Transformers, by UK artists such as Geoff Senior, the co-creator of Death's Head.
    Being a TF fan I am very familiar with both Death's Head and Kai Zama's work. Also Nick Roche (One of my favourite artists) is doing the cover. I can't wait.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

Don't know if the writer would be considerate enough to mention that. I wonder what role Billy/Teddy will play.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Don't know if the writer would be considerate enough to mention that. I wonder what role Billy/Teddy will play.
    You won't be writing a Death's head series if you weren't going to consider his past

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    My memory serves the last time as Uncanny Avengers # 1, Volume 1. She said the exact same word.
    Ok, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda made it into Endgame's promotion after all
    Attachment 80364
    Yeah, as one of the dead
    Uhm, well, yeah, naturally
    This is the strange situation we are in, that while Wanda is becoming more and more popular, *this* is her state in the MCU. Obviously only “Endgame” can change that.

Now, as someone pointed out, these posters are promotion. This costs real money. They wouldn’t do that for characters who aren’t in the movie.
    While it is generally assumed that she will be back, I think this is the first quasi-confirmation.

Of course, with the supposed time travel / alternate reality stuff, the appearance of a character doesn’t mean he/she is back permanently. Like e.g. with Loki’s series rumored to be in the past, I assume he stays dead – at least for quite a while.

Extraordinary Member

You won't be writing a Death's head series if you weren't going to consider his past
    I mean being considerate enough to mention the similarities Relugus has pointed out there.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean being considerate enough to mention the similarities Relugus has pointed out there.
    I say they will

Ok, thanks.

Uhm, well, yeah, naturally
    This is the strange situation we are in, that while Wanda is becoming more and more popular, *this* is her state in the MCU. Obviously only “Endgame” can change that.

Now, as someone pointed out, these posters are promotion. This costs real money. They wouldn’t do that for characters who aren’t in the movie.
    While it is generally assumed that she will be back, I think this is the first quasi-confirmation.

Of course, with the supposed time travel / alternate reality stuff, the appearance of a character doesn’t mean he/she is back permanently. Like e.g. with Loki’s series rumored to be in the past, I assume he stays dead – at least for quite a while.
    Hopefully Wanda and Vision will be back permanently.

Extraordinary Member