Page 41 of 234 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's got a bit of an Asgardian vibe to it

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Wanda is finally part of the stage show in Disneyland (Paris, specifically) – at least I guess it’s a first, I can vaguely remember something about an announced dance-off between her and Doctor Strange, but I don’t know if that ever happened.
    She’s in the group shot:

https://wdwnt.com/2019/03/photos-eve...neyland-paris/

While impossible to tell in that small picture, I strongly assume that this will be not Elizabeth Olsen, but a dedicated Stage Actress. I doubt the former would be stationed in Paris the whole time, nor do I know how much experience in stage acting she has. That’s quite a different ballpark than acting for a Movie.

Does anyone know somehow if Scarlet Witch is in the Hasbro Toyline for Endgame? Black Panther is said to be in it, so it doesn’t seem completely impossible.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Wanda is finally part of the stage show in Disneyland (Paris, specifically) – at least I guess it’s a first, I can vaguely remember something about an announced dance-off between her and Doctor Strange, but I don’t know if that ever happened.
    She’s in the group shot:

While impossible to tell in that small picture, I strongly assume that this will be not Elizabeth Olsen, but a dedicated Stage Actress. I doubt the former would be stationed in Paris the whole time, nor do I know how much experience in stage acting she has. That’s quite a different ballpark than acting for a Movie.

Does anyone know somehow if Scarlet Witch is in the Hasbro Toyline for Endgame? Black Panther is said to be in it, so it doesn’t seem completely impossible.
    I remember Wanda as a interactable character in Disneyland started in Paris as well.
    They probably love her there.

She’s in the group shot:

That's cool, more Wanda Expsure.

No sign of Wanda in the Endgame toys revealed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I remember Wanda as a interactable character in Disneyland started in Paris as well.
    They probably love her there.
    Who doesn't love Wanda, also it makes sense since she's European and can speak French

A Twitter image of Wanda and Strange
    D21yTJ1WoAAVs9l.jpg

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Wanda is on the Avengers: Endgame IMAX Poster – albeit a bit faded

That’s just another thing that I thought impossible just a few months ago: just the fact that she is on a poster for that particular movie.

Also I find it hilarious that Thanos looks faded too – guess that means he’s as good as dead

Wanda is on the Avengers: Endgame IMAX Poster – albeit a bit faded

That’s just another thing that I thought impossible just a few months ago: just the fact that she is on a poster for that particular movie.

Also I find it hilarious that Thanos looks faded too – guess that means he’s as good as dead
    I wonder if it's just that they are all trapped in the soul stone.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Since Wanda and Strange are close to each other in that poster I was hoping for some interaction between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Since Wanda and Strange are close to each other in that poster I was hoping for some interaction between the two.
    I wouldn't get your hopes up given the Vision is on the other side and other pairings at split

Extraordinary Member

The ever-existing frustration about Wanda's limited interations.
    Though with Wanda kinda extending/revclaiming her social connections in comics, I hope she pick up in MCU as well.

In one of the Endgame commercials, you see Carol looking at Wanda’s picture.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    In one of the Endgame commercials, you see Carol looking at Wanda’s picture.
    That's closer than they've ever gotten in the comics since 2012 and MCU Wanda isn't even alive.

Extraordinary Member

Hope and Wanda look kinda odd.