Page 56 of 234 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    I wouldn't mind if it's treated like the "Hail Hydra" moment in Endgame. Like Wanda read something about a princess on an island and then Wanda just point out the plot holes (like the princess suddenly gets amnesia) and ridiculous depictions. (End with I am not going to read this to my kids if I had one or something like that.) Or they can find more creative ways to troll Byrne/Bendis concept.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    spoilers:
    I wouldn't mind if it's treated like the "Hail Hydra" moment in Endgame. Like Wanda read something about a princess on an island and then Wanda just point out the plot holes (like the princess suddenly gets amnesia) and ridiculous depictions. (End with I am not going to read this to my kids if I had one or something like that.) Or they can find more creative ways to troll Byrne/Bendis concept.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Wanda goes into the town library to get some kids book for her children. She picks one of the shelves and reads at the back cover.
    "Once upon a time; there was a beautiful princess who had a loving family. But one day she forgets she has a family and does bad things."
    Wanda looks at the book and puts it back on the shelf.
    "That's stupid, how did that even get printed?"
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    Wanda goes into the town library to get some kids book for her children. She picks one of the shelves and reads at the back cover.
    "Once upon a time; there was a beautiful princess who had a loving family. But one day she forgets she has a family and does bad things."
    Wanda looks at the book and puts it back on the shelf.
    "That's stupid, how did that even get printed?"
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    *Proceed to borrow it, so she can disintegrate it later.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    spoilers:
    *Proceed to borrow it, so she can disintegrate it later.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Bu then she would get into trouble for book burning and not returning the book.

Also one thanks to my brother: https://www.deviantart.com/johnnyfive81

Wanda: Yes I would like to know more mutants.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Plot for Wanda Vision, she takes a 23 and Me test set and discovers she's a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Plot for Wanda Vision, she takes a 23 and Me test set and discovers she's a mutant.
    Not much point of doing that until the X-men appear.

It's been killing me to not be able to watch Endgame yet... I haven't read actual spoilers but I know Wanda apparently has a huge moment(something I wasn't expecting at all...), and seeing all those spoiler tags... @_@

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    Bu then she would get into trouble for book burning and not returning the book.

Also one thanks to my brother: https://www.deviantart.com/johnnyfive81

Wanda: Yes I would like to know more mutants.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not if it's an awful book that is going to posion your next generation!
    We know what this couple did to the Druid Tome, reduce it to atoms!
    When would she get to burn Darkhold pages or something,
    I always think that would be interesting since Darkhold pages are indestrutible.
    (If they feel like copy-paste her IW Mind Stone scene in comics, do it with a Darkhold page, it's very fitting.)
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's been killing me to not be able to watch Endgame yet... I haven't read actual spoilers but I know Wanda apparently has a huge moment(something I wasn't expecting at all...), and seeing all those spoiler tags... @_@
    Some of the latest posts aren't really spoilers. (I used a little spoiler content to bring up the topic, but the later ones are basically just jokes about how WandaVision show should troll the hell out of Bends/Byrne.)

Incredible Member

For those who say Wanda isn't comic accurate enough
    tumblr_pqojrmZJV61qjrlno_500.jpg

She's not really. I mean I love that she had a bad-ass moment, but the character herself has had so many changes, some because of rights issues and some not. She's gotten very little to say as well. Wanda use to tell everyone off a lot. I will say this though, the Russos did the best with what they were given. And tried to push her closer to her comics version. She just didn't get enough time for a lot of her personality to develop. She sort of just was weepy and sad most of the time. With no variance in her emotions. There just wasn't enough time. She was very background. I will always regard this Wanda as just another alt version. Which is fine. There are many alt earth Wandas.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 04-28-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Power show-offs hardly count as comic accuracy. It goes deeper than that.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 04-28-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hopefully you will see it soon

Fantastic Member

Hopefully the running time of WandaVision will enable a much more detailed and rich depiction of her character. I am excited to see what she can do with actual screentime and actual dialogue, and I hope this series explores chaos magic, because that is such an amazing arc and IW and EG set it up, and what a perfect set up for Chthon we have, because Wanda's conflict with him has the potential to blow audiences minds as most people don't know about it, and if done right (i.e no possession, just Chthon engaging in a huge game with Wanda, testing her and goading her, and Agatha Harkness her mentor and friend. Wanda and Agatha is one of the most touching of all female friendships in Marvel. They have the potential to give us something beautiful.

Elizabeth Olsen has done an incredible job, you can see she puts her heart into it. How she manages to squeeze nuance and depth out of almost zero screentime, its amazing because so many actors in that situation tend to go full ham and over-act to make their part 'big".

[spoiler] The audience reactions to her should hearten any Wanda fan, I have been astonished. Audiences cheering her on! The emotion! I never thought I would see her become popular enough to get cheers. It's easy to forget where Scarlet Witch was just a few years ago; banished from comics, trashed by comics editors and writers, and pretty much on the precipice of being sent to comics limbo.

Bendis and Byrne, thet couldn't slay her and I'll just say I felt like I was watching a symbolism of her comics struggle, in the cinema. [spoiler]

The ultimate survivor.

This is a long ramble but my brain is agitated and tense and I have a cold on top it.
    Last edited by Relugus; 04-29-2019 at 02:21 AM.