Page 62 of 234 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Random thought, maybe Agatha could show up as Wanda's therapist in the show at first.
    Wanda is talking about her trauma, Aggie patiently listening, and Ebony just wanders around and fluff over those two at times.

I'd love for Agatha to show up!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

As I said earlier, Agatha should be a no-brainer since she played an important part not only in Wanda's ongoing, but Vision's as well (even though she was a ghost in both books... that will look weird to people reading the trades).

The one thing that might stand in the way is that she was created in Fantastic Four as Franklin Richards' nanny, so she may not be available to them until all the Fox characters are cleared for use, which doesn't happen right away. But hopefully she was a character like Wanda who was available to share or trade.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    As I said earlier, Agatha should be a no-brainer since she played an important part not only in Wanda's ongoing, but Vision's as well (even though she was a ghost in both books... that will look weird to people reading the trades).

The one thing that might stand in the way is that she was created in Fantastic Four as Franklin Richards' nanny, so she may not be available to them until all the Fox characters are cleared for use, which doesn't happen right away. But hopefully she was a character like Wanda who was available to share or trade.
    I thought they were cleared the moment the deal was complete. But just don't plan to use X-Men for about five years.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The writers of Endgame had this to say about the streaming series:
    https://www.fandango.com/amp/movie-n...poilers-753736

Fandango: How do the events of this film influence those Disney+ shows? You have the Loki show, a Hawkeye show, and a Wanda/Vision show, too. Are you guys involved in sort of setting up the pieces for those shows?

Christopher Markus: No. All I know is that I believe that they take the events of this movie into full consideration. They're not on a side continuum.

Fandango: So they exist in a world where the events of this film have taken place?

Christopher Markus: I believe so, yes.

A cosplayer
    D5qU566WwAIuI-8.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 05-04-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I am already assuming she appears.
    It's mainly about her day job and stuff. Like what an elegant old lady with a cat would do for a living in a more grounded setting? (I think you guys have proposed her being a Librarian or something.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd love for Agatha to show up!
    For some reason I think Ebony also has some screen potential.
    If we learn anything from Captain Marvel movie, it's that cute fluffy murderer cats sell.

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of MCU Wanda, I really do see Ms. Olsen's point about wishing she had a costume that wasn't just a "cleavage corset." The comment got more coverage last year than she probably intended but it is true that it's kind of silly how much the filmmakers and costume designers emphasize her cleavage when fighting, but nobody else's.

I don't think there's anything wrong with showing off the good looks of (male or female) actors but battle scenes probably aren't the best place to do that unless a lot of other characters are dressed that way.

(I felt the same way about the George Pérez late '90s costume: bless him, he loves drawing Wanda and the costume was popular at the time, but even by superhero comic standards, it never made sense that she would fight in something so skimpy and with so many folds of clothing to trip over.)

Of course the WandaVision series probably won't be an action-heavy show anyway so it doesn't apply, but if she ever finds her way back into a big movie it would probably make more sense to take some inspiration from the way the classic outfit is actually not that revealing at all (unless the colorist forgot to color in the pink tights).
    Last edited by gurkle; 05-04-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of MCU Wanda, I really do see Ms. Olsen's point about wishing she had a costume that wasn't just a "cleavage corset." The comment got more coverage last year than she probably intended but it is true that it's kind of silly how much the filmmakers and costume designers emphasize her cleavage when fighting, but nobody else's.

I don't think there's anything wrong with showing off the good looks of (male or female) actors but battle scenes probably aren't the best place to do that unless a lot of other characters are dressed that way.

(I felt the same way about the George Pérez late '90s costume: bless him, he loves drawing Wanda and the costume was popular at the time, but even by superhero comic standards, it never made sense that she would fight in something so skimpy and with so many folds of clothing to trip over.)

Of course the WandaVision series probably won't be an action-heavy show anyway so it doesn't apply, but if she ever finds her way back into a big movie it would probably make more sense to take some inspiration from the way the classic outfit is actually not that revealing at all (unless the colorist forgot to color in the pink tights).
    Well wouldn't the pink stockings fit into the same catergory as Black Canary/Zatanna's fishnets?

That aside, I wish they give her a cape or a cloak, maybe as her travelling gear if she ventures back to Wundagore or something. (I always think her Red Zone costume would fit perfectly in NoW as well. )For some reason, I think cloaks are fit for isolated situations.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Damn, they have to draw Sue with her power activated.
    It's part of a joke, since the suggestions were for a Kooky Quartet, I didn't even suggest Sue.

Well the Black Panther was created in the F4 and that didn't stop him...

Random thought, maybe Agatha could show up as Wanda's therapist in the show at first.
    Wanda is talking about her trauma, Aggie patiently listening, and Ebony just wanders around and fluff over those two at times.
    I would see Agatha being their neighbour. Who everyone else in the town sees is strange and a witch, but Wanda and Vision get along with, seeing her as a nice old woman.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I would see Agatha being their neighbour. Who everyone else in the town sees is strange and a witch, but Wanda and Vision get along with, seeing her as a nice old woman.
    Just thinking about giving her a proper day job and so made her talk to Wanda before the reveal of her her actual mystical ability.(Before that she could just introduce Wanda to Wicca without teaching her actual magic..\)

Just thinking about giving her a proper day job and so made her talk to Wanda before the reveal of her her actual mystical ability.(Before that she could just introduce Wanda to Wicca without teaching her actual magic..\)
    Same here, everyone says she's a witch but Wanda and Vision don't see anything strange until later

Extraordinary Member

Which part of Wanda's stories would you tweak a little to make it more fantastical? (Or lore tweaking.)
    Changing details without making major changes.
    Yeah, yeah, yet again I am rambling about Wundagore origin, I got this thought that Wanda in a way share similarities to Agamotto.
    Considering Agamotto is the first Sorcerer Supreme, and the first instrument and enforcer of Oshtur's will.
    Wanda was supposed to serve a similar purpose to Chthon.
    Origin wise, Agamotto has this very mythical story that he is born from the tear of Oshtur. What if they make a parallel to that for Wanda instead of a generic white beam from the moutain?
    Like in Wanda's infant and unformed mind, a shadowy figure shed a drop of blood for her.(I mean sentimental stuff like tear is not suited for Chthon unlike Oshtur, so blood would be more fitting)