Page 9 of 234 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Whatever the reason they didn't have her in a lot of stuff, I hope she ends up in a cartoon soon. It's very weird to me that if all that is true that she's still not in anything.
    Me waiting to see her more in 3A video games.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Another link to the news about Jac Shaeffer being hired to write and executive produce the "Vision & the Scarlet Witch" show.

Shaeffer worked on the script for Captain Marvel and was hired to write the Black Widow film, so Feige clearly has confidence in her.
    As long as she just stay neutral when asked about certain famous stories of Wanda. I will have faith in her.
    Sorry, but I am just scared that she would respond like "those are great".

Extraordinary Member

After working on a movie with Carol Danvers she probably knows all about working with a character whose most famous story was terrible for her.

Anyway I think I believe the rumors that it will pull elements from Vision's series, because that is the most famous comic either Wanda or Vision have been in this decade. That doesn't mean it will have the same plot (Captain America: Civil War has an almost totally different plot than the comic), just that it might pull some of the creepy atmosphere and some plot points, like maybe the magic flower that shows a vision of disaster to come.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Me waiting to see her more in 3A video games.
    Yeah I'm hoping for that too. I'm glad she's at least in MUA 3. Even though that's exclusive. I really miss MH. She was the only character that I cosmic prestiged.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah I'm hoping for that too. I'm glad she's at least in MUA 3. Even though that's exclusive. I really miss MH. She was the only character that I cosmic prestiged.
    Sadly I don't own a Switch.
    Hopefully SE's Avengers Project is a multi-platform game.
    Mobile Games like and Marvel Heroes feel more like collecting an action figure of her than playing as her.
    I was thinking about a single player campaign with a self-contained story with Wanda preferably being an important part(Either playable or central to the story.) like PS4 Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Sadly I don't own a Switch.
    Hopefully SE's Avengers Project is a multi-platform game.
    Mobile Games like and Marvel Heroes feel more like collecting an action figure of her than playing as her.
    I was thinking about a single player campaign with a self-contained story with Wanda preferably being an important part(Either playable or central to the story.) like PS4 Spider-Man.
    MH was actually playing as her though. That was the arpg.
    I wish they'd do some single player with her, but I doubt that would ever happen.
    The Avengers Project is supposed to be on PS4 and Xbox. Last article I read though, it seems to be in limbo. SE/Crystal Dynamics had some shake ups in their company. Some people hired, some fired, some laid off. They have job listings up for Crystal Dynamics. They were cutting costs, so they delayed a FF 15 project possibly indefinitely. So I don't know what's gonna happen with it. We were supposed to hear more about the game last year and everything fell through. And now Sony seems to be working on a PS5, so some titles might delay for that.

We only have this ambiguous tweet saying that they are still working on it and we'll know more when the time is right:

https://twitter.com/ShaunEscayg/stat...29633747578880

I hope we at least get something at E3. It's been two years since it was announced.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Another link to the news about Jac Shaeffer being hired to write and executive produce the "Vision & the Scarlet Witch" show.

Shaeffer worked on the script for Captain Marvel and was hired to write the Black Widow film, so Feige clearly has confidence in her.
    Good to see some progresss, though will have to wait and see what Captain marvel is like before getting too excited

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I don’t know if it makes “sense” to make a reaction Video to Fan-Videos of Wanda (or to FanVids in general), but I am glad how someone shows excitement to Wanda and the respective MCU-Actress:

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Thats an unfortunate first exposure to the Scarlet Witch character but I guess on the bright side, its only UP from there...
    NOT her best interpretation of her occult abilities.
    What... the frick... was that
    As you have seen the Iron Man cartoon, probably something you suppressed in your memory, hahaha!
    I’ve found that clip too, a while ago, and it totally cracks me up.
    Maybe it's good that there where some prototypes of Wanda in animated form before she went to the big screen. Imagine instead of what we are having right now, Wanda being the laughing stock of the MCU
    The first animated version, from the 60’s,seems decent though.

As for defining the writer for the pilot of the presumed Wanda series, I like it in the sense that it makes the whole rumor feel more like a real thing. Still, being just a personal whish, I would very much like to see the writers of the show “The Gifted” for the remaining episodes of Wanda’s series. They clearly know how to handle complex characters!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I don’t know if it makes “sense” to make a reaction Video to Fan-Videos of Wanda (or to FanVids in general), but I am glad how someone shows excitement to Wanda and the respective MCU-Actress:

As you have seen the Iron Man cartoon, probably something you suppressed in your memory, hahaha!
    I’ve found that clip too, a while ago, and it totally cracks me up.
    Maybe it's good that there where some prototypes of Wanda in animated form before she went to the big screen. Imagine instead of what we are having right now, Wanda being the laughing stock of the MCU

As for defining the writer for the pilot of the presumed Wanda series, I like it in the sense that it makes the whole rumor feel more like a real thing. Still, being just a personal whish, I would very much like to see the writers of the show “The Gifted” for the remaining episodes of Wanda’s series. They clearly know how to handle complex characters!
    The only thing I remember about that series was it's the first time I know about Mandarin, which I laughed, because I'm ethnically Chinese and this is a villain named after a language... but he quickly became a favorite because of his Ten Beam Blings... then there's Hypnotia crushing on Tony Stark... there's a few colorful characters and villains... and that's it. I think I watched it for the heroes vs villains scene, but I don't pay attention to the details and plot. I even forget what Wanda looks like.

No wait... it was dubbed... so it may actually sound less stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    !
    I’d never seen the 60s animated version of Scarlet Witch. Seems pretty period accurate.

I suppose the “Wolverine and the X-Men” Genoshan Princess remains the best adaptation in animation.
    https://youtu.be/f020V2NulBs

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Spider Witch by Nick Butch
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrbBZOuh0hx/?hl=en

Wanda by Thony Silas.

SW by Silas.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Mico Suayan's giant Avengers: No Road Home #1-3 Cover Triptych
    Dwjq4-CWkAAi5h-.jpgDwjq4-CWkAAi5h-.jpg