Page 98 of 234 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3507

They showed the Avengers Project stuff at E3. It starts out with the movie original six. They promise more heroes as time goes on. Word is that Spidey is a character coming up and that his costumes will be a Playstation exclusive. So no Wanda yet, but we can still hold out hope. It's gonna be live supported with online multiplayer or single player modes. Comes out May 15, 2020.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It should be avoided at all costs. It's like making someone Christian and also making them a devil worshipper. It's very offensive in that vein.
    Yeah, also just use Marvel Mystic Lore to explain Marvel Magic users instead of tying that to real culture and ethnic groups.

Extraordinary Member

They showed the Avengers Project stuff at E3. It starts out with the movie original six. They promise more heroes as time goes on. Word is that Spidey is a character coming up and that his costumes will be a Playstation exclusive. So no Wanda yet, but we can still hold out hope. It's gonna be live supported with online multiplayer or single player modes. Comes out May 15, 2020.
    Jeeze, is now OG6 the face of Avengers everywhere?
    Also Spider-Man already has his own game, does he have to be in an Avengers game as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Jeeze, is now OG6 the face of Avengers everywhere?
    Also Spider-Man already has his own game, does he have to be in an Avengers game as well?
    We just have to hope that when they reveal more characters, that Wanda is a part of that. They didn't say how many characters. Just that it was an ever growing roster. They will be showing off more about the game tomorrow. But I think that will just be gameplay of the opening mission. Also, they did show Hank in a cinematic, not old Hank. Middle-age-ish. So he might be playable too. I think Hawkeye wasn't shown, yet.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-10-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Yeah, also just use Marvel Mystic Lore to explain Marvel Magic users instead of tying that to real culture and ethnic groups.
    Exactly and Marvel has loads of mystic characters to use.

Extraordinary Member

Well, OG6 excluding Hawkeye, one actual classic Avenger.
    It's not MCU's fault but jeeze could they have their own take and understanding of Avengers history and roster?

Extraordinary Member

We just have to hope that when they reveal more characters, that Wanda is a part of that. They didn't say how many characters. Just that it was an ever growing roster. They will be showing off more about the game tomorrow. But I think that will just be gameplay of the opening mission. Also, they did show Hank in a cinematic, not old Hank. Middle-age-ish. So he might be playable too. I think Hawkeye wasn't shown, yet.
    Well, playable Hank will be a good sign.
    At least they are recognizing anyone other than OG5. (Yeah, not OG6)
    I am also kinda scared of the tought that Black Widow and Captain Marvel are now clearly replacing Janet and Wanda as the female faces of Avengers. Because they have been pushed for years.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-10-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Well, playable Hank will be a good sign.
    At least they are recognizing anyone other than OG5. (Yeah, not OG6)
    I am also kinda scared of the tought that Black Widow and Captain Marvel are now clearly replacing Janet and Wanda as the female faces of Avengers. Because they have been pushed for years.
    No Captain Marvel so far in this. Kamala is rumored as the voice in the trailer, but that's just rumors.

Extraordinary Member

No Captain Marvel so far in this. Kamala is rumored as the voice in the trailer, but that's just rumors.
    Yeah, but I mean Carol is given a priority everywhere even if it's others' home franchise.
    Is it too greedy to ask characters to receive benefit and prominence in their home franchise before others are served?
    Hulk is barely in Avengers now he is also a face of Avengers in public eyes. I don't blame people or characters for luck, but at least recognize those who came all this way to earn their places in a franchise.

I hope Wanda doesn't appear in the new Avengers game after seeing the trailer, it looks awful, it's derivative and gameplay wise there is nothing exceptional

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I hope Wanda doesn't appear in the new Avengers game after seeing the trailer, it looks awful, it's derivative and gameplay wise there is nothing exceptional
    If she appears at least it means the developers consider her part of Avengers.
    It's more about having her rightful place than anything. Good or bad, it's her home.

If she appears at least it means the developers consider her part of Avengers.
    It's more about having her rightful place than anything. Good or bad, it's her home.
    Still if the game is bad, I don't want her to be associated it with

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Still if the game is bad, I don't want her to be associated it with
    I don't think it will tainted the character or anything.
    I mean even if this game fail I am still sure they will be like using MCU OG6 as the face of Avengers everywhere like usual.

Extraordinary Member

It's kinda funny and sad to think now both Avengers comics and Avengers games only have this one tiny spot for team only classic Avengers(and Avengers not considered OG members by MCU standards), in Aaron's run, Jennifer is the only character there without a solo or being a new guy.
    With the Avengers game, Hank is lucky enough to get the left-over spot with them kicking Hawkeye off it.

It's kinda funny and sad to think now both Avengers comics and Avengers games only have this one tiny spot for team only classic Avengers(and Avengers not considered OG members by MCU standards), in Aaron's run, Jennifer is the only character there without a solo or being a new guy.
    With the Avengers game, Hank is lucky enough to get the left-over spot with them kicking Hawkeye off it.
    No love for the classics