1 1.64%
  • Klara Prast

0 0%
  • Topher

1 1.64%
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Even if Molly leaves with Alex, she'll still want to go to school and stuff.

And Nico's spell made them into Molly's legal guardians. It's not like she can just cut them out of her life if she still wants to have one
    I suppose that makes sense. We don't exactly know if Alex (and whoever tags along) are just going to find a place in LA or leave to another city altogether. I presumed they'd be leaving for parts unknown, not sticking too close by. That may not be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Is this the ladies' first kissy kissy on a cover?
    I think so, now that you mention it. I certainly can't think of another from Marvel.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Spent the last half hour looking for a preview of issue Nineteen before realizing it wasn't coming out this week.

Oh, and remember how late in the last thread someone posted BTS pictures of Greg Sulkin, and Audrey Joseph (From Cloak & Dagger)? That turns out to have been for an article in Men's Health along with the Umbrella Academy's Tom Hopper.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Well that's a bit disappointing. Still no word on a season 3 though right?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Well that's a bit disappointing. Still no word on a season 3 though right?
    Not yet, lots of praise/satisfaction from the higher ups but no confirmation. Season 2 was announced fairly shortly after the final Season 1 episode launched on Hulu, you'd think they'd be quick on it. But maybe they're waiting for it to finish airing internationally on TV?

Does anyone know if the preview for Nineteen has dropped anywhere? Other books are starting to drop on AIPT, and Newsarama.

Nico and Karolina is still way OOC and makes no sense. Still can’t wait for rainbow to leave.

OP Question -

Nico Minoru I'd say.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

spoilers:
    oh ****, is Alex a corporeal ghost?

I guess I should have guessed a few pages back when someone said that Rowell posted everyone's current ages and Alex was "forever 16" but damn that's pretty cool
    end of spoilers

This art looks pretty similar to before actually. It took me a while to remember it wasn't Anka. I guess a lot of it it's due to the colorist, but I swear, Alex looks just the same lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    This art looks pretty similar to before actually. It took me a while to remember it wasn't Anka. I guess a lot of it it's due to the colorist, but I swear, Alex looks just the same lol.
    Yeah, it's actually a pretty uncanny likeness! Wow, props to the Editors there.

Uh....that preview was terrific. The art is on point. The weirdness of these two polar opposites now being a duo is stellar. The gang is gonna lose their **** when they realize Molz is missing.

Yeah, I'm rather impresses by Genolet as well. I mean we knew he was good, but this is probably the least jarring artist change this book has ever had. It helps that it's picking up on a cliffhanger with everyone in their same outfits but still. Damn.

spoilers:
    I'm happy that it looks like the issue is going to further explore Alex's current status as a whatever he is. I wonder what Molly's plan is to bring their parents back, this might just be leading to another encounter with Alice, and Grandma.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Why would she want to do that? Newsflash, Molly, your parents are EVIL!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Why would she want to do that? Newsflash, Molly, your parents are EVIL!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Given her reaction in the first arc to seeing the clone mom, you would imagine she would probably know by now no matter how much she feels about her parents, trying to bring them back is a baaaaad idea. Especially Alex's parents, given his dad tried to kill them twice. I wonder if there's another real reason why Molly wants to be with Alex other than just the "parents" thing.
    end of spoilers