Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 408086878889909192 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1371
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

That's weird to me though because Hickman was all "omg the line has been in terrible condition, noone is having fun, too much death, creators are breaking ****" but if those books were planned to lead into this they were doing all the things Hickman criticized

Hopefully fans will give Rosenburg a break at some point in time if indeed he basically "had to" do Uncanny the way he did

It also proves Bunn was correct when he mentioned in some interview the planning for Dawn of X occurred while he was writing BLUE (and subsequent constraints he felt creatively)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    YES, thank GOD! C'MON VITA!!

Came across this, thought it was interesting & perhaps even relevant, given what we've seen of HoX & DoX Polaris so far:

https://www.xplainthexmen.com/260_101_01/
    Love this scene between Polaris and Storm. A nice character moment for both women, and gives a bit of insight on their unique perspectives.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Love this scene between Polaris and Storm. A nice character moment for both women, and gives a bit of insight on their unique perspectives.
    Same, and that contrasting between them is mainly why.

Also, carryin' on with JMC's recent anime influenced fanart postings:

Her boobs are humongous!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Her boobs are humongous!
    Yeah, an unnecessary, eXtreme embellishment anime is far too often prone to, is over maXimizing the fun pillows.

Hey, a CBR Forums member named ermac uses this:

… as their avatar, anybody know where it's from? I really like it, and want to know the source, in hopes of seeing the full image bigger & better - thanX in adavance!

(I'm almost thinkin' it could be from the early 90s' XMU #7. Consider that my personal shot in the dark. )

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Her follow-up X-Factor costume following the uniform full-body suit. I remember it best from the issue vs. Haven where Multiple Man "died."
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Her follow-up X-Factor costume following the uniform full-body suit. I remember it best from the issue vs. Haven where Multiple Man "died."
    ThanX Londo, but which issue specifically, ya think? The art seems familiar, but I can't place it eXactly.

Oh, and my bad, I mentioned XMU #7 as a possibility:

… but it was actually #6. And IDK, the art doesn't seem to match, now that I'm lookin at it.

And thank YOU, Agent Z. I've seen that fanart before, but when it's of that quality, it's always worth a revisit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Yes! These two don’t interact nearly enough.

ThanX Londo, but which issue specifically, ya think? The art seems familiar, but I can't place it eXactly.
    Oh, and my bad, I mentioned XMU #7 as a possibility:
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bEfMfEMYi...lse+sister.png
    https://i.pinimg.com/474x/fc/db/04/f...-grey-bait.jpg
    https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-URDWy68l7...+Paperwork.png
    … but it was actually #6. And IDK, the art doesn't seem to match, now that I'm lookin at it.
    And thank YOU, Agent Z. I've seen that fanart before, but when it's of that quality, it's always worth a revisit.
    Hmm, I think not this one. The costume I recall on the "X-Factor" issue on Multiple Man's "death" was a tad skimpier. Not just sleeveless as seen above, but with an exposed cleavage too.

"I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Yes! These two don’t interact nearly enough.
    That is absolutely RIGHT! Though they have been more recently, even if kinda superficially, from Disassembled to XM #1. And though it may be just coincidence, let us not forget it was a MAJOR power combo from the two of them that sealed the original Krakoa's fate WAY back in 75's GSXM, by jettisoning it into the upper atmosphere & into outer space. And in HoX #5, the possible implications being hinted at in these three upper panels:

… wasn't lost on me, either.

BANNED

That is absolutely RIGHT! Though they have been more recently, even if kinda superficially, from Disassembled to XM #1. And though it may be just coincidence, let us not forget it was a MAJOR power combo from the two of them that sealed the original Krakoa's fate WAY back in 75's GSXM, by jettisoning it into the upper atmosphere & into outer space. And in HoX #5, the possible implications being hinted at in these three upper panels:

… wasn't lost on me, either.
    OMG! I would LOVE for this to be referenced and repurposed with the ladies giving us floating Krakoa realness. Beyond that though, they have such different personalities and an interesting history. I need some character interaction but their proximity to one another in the last year has been delightful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Hmm, I think not this one. The costume I recall on the "X-Factor" issue on Multiple Man's "death" was a tad skimpier. Not just sleeveless as seen above, but with an exposed cleavage too.
    Maybe I'll just PM Ermac, and ask them directly.

Never mind. I found it. Thank God I was a trading card collector in THAT decade.

from SkyBox

Okay, memory has been failing me. It wasn't exposed cleavage, but the color scheme was close to flesh-toned.

Also only noticed now. Does that signature read QUESADA?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    OMG! I would LOVE for this to be referenced and repurposed with the ladies giving us floating Krakoa realness. Beyond that though, they have such different personalities and an interesting history. I need some character interaction but their proximity to one another in the last year has been delightful.
    Me, too!! It was SUCH a seminal moment, especially given what's goin' on now. Their character tics & historical paths compliment each other IMMENSELY, IMO. Them operating within each others' sphere of influence lately, is hopefully a sign of better & deeper things to come, between the two. There's MUCH unmined riches to be had if handled right, no doubt.