Well no salarta I wouldn't want a kid forced onto Lorna now or anytime, just saying that you might think that she needs decades of new character development...I just highly doubt that any writer would write her long enough to give it to her, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be attempted just temper your expectations a bit...I could see if they did have Lorna have a kid then use it as a reason to put her into limbo, where I'd rather she not be, who knows what state of mind she'll be in once she gets back from the upcoming event...

I don't think that an ongoing for Lorna would work right now, and no I don't think that one for Alex would work either, once she gets back she could do a short mini of what she then believes in, as it would be somewhere in between Xavier and Magneto, depending on how dark they make the latter go and what they do with the former...

Magneto abandoned her at a young age because he chose his mission over his family, and she would have to know that he'd do it again...

Just saying that different people have differing definitions of respect and proper characterization as it pertains to comic book characters...