Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ultimate Member

I don't think that Marvel likes Alex so much, or at least as much as you think that they do. I don't think that they'd give him his own book, after all almost all of the X-Men turned their backs on him recently and he kind of fell into the team that he had and the team screwed up a lot and didn't do so well, and upcoming he's probably only appearing in Uncanny because he's Scott's little brother, in the movies Marvel messed up and had him as Scott's older brother then barely had him in a movie or two before killing him off..so if anything they'd probably try to find some character to pair Alex off with, probably someone that would be more lighthearted than he often is...I think with the last Astonishing book was more that the writer got characters that nobody else wanted and was then just allowed to run wild so to speak...

Nostalgia and Lorna could mean reuniting with Alex in one form or another, whether that'd mean dating or just working together but I'd guess more that Marvel would put them both on the second string roster unless maybe the next version of Uncanny has Magneto as its main enemy, if that were the case then it'd make sense for Lorna to be there...then again it'd have to rely on Marvel using common sense...

Had a thought, in the span of like a few months both Alex and Lorna will have spent time in prison, Alex right now and Lorna in the Prisoner X or whatever...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 01-11-2019 at 07:58 PM.