Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1371
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Yes! These two don’t interact nearly enough.
    They don't, and it's unfortunate. I loved them being on the same team in Disassembled. I really wanted to see more of this group together, but we didn't sadly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Never mind. I found it. Thank God I was a trading card collector in THAT decade.

from SkyBox

Okay, memory has been failing me. It wasn't exposed cleavage, but the color scheme was close to flesh-toned.

Also only noticed now. Does that signature read QUESADA?
    Yes, that's Joe Q.'s work. IIRC, he regularly drew her & the rest of XF for a bit, early on in its run:

(#90, from 5/93, with Quesada & "Buzz" credited as pencilers)

… and seemed to/seems to have a fondness, for her character.

Her manipulating metal integrated into her uniform(s) for various effects during battle (like she does above), is something I sure wish they'd establish as a recurring tactic she readily goes to & relies upon, now in the modern era. Feels like it would be a no-brainer, for somebody with her abilities.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Well that explains the shiny gloss. And you're right, how the HELL did such a novel technique become so easily forgotten by subsequent writers? Lorna practically predated Bayonetta with that stunt, only she uses and shape-shifts the metal elements of her costume rather than long prehensile hair disguised as a catsuit. Even her dad I think as a metal-lined cape to give it that constantly billowing look.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

(double post, sorry)
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

BANNED

The Gifted kinda remembered:

… in a way.

Today Polaris cameo in History of the Marvel Universe 6 in doble page all Universe Marvel and appendix universe Individuals
    Last edited by juan678; 12-18-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Appendix History of The Marvel Universe 6 Polaris Lorna Dane Daughter Magneto Max Eisenhardt magnetic Powers. x-man; x-men 49 (1968)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Today Polaris cameo in History of the Marvel Universe 6 in doble page all Universe Marvel and appendix universe Individuals
    ThanX Juan! And yep:

… there she is in the bottom left, along with other X-reps: Jean, OML, Cap'n B, Magik, Cyke, Havok, Bable, MadroX, Storm, Cap'n K, Corsair, Polaris, Maker X, Dougie, Dani, Warlock, Vulcan, Laura, Iceman, Rachel, Beast, and... Magma, I think? Further up the left side we also have: Longshot, Sunspot, & Angel.

Another bad article with inaccurate information

BANNED

So what was the deal with Zala Dane? Was she an older daughter of Susana Dane? They never explained that. Re: as for the retconning of the Magnus family, I'm thinking it will never be undone. Marvel has made the Avengers and X-Men into totally different camps, and all mutant members of the Avengers (not counting the Maximoff twins) have left the Avengers and most are back with the X-Men. Beast and Firestar haven't been Avengers in ages, Sunspot, Cannonball, Rogue, Havok, and Wolverine have all left the Avengers and are on Krakoa.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Thus far Zala's relation to Lorna is a dropped plot thread that hasn't been explored since her death. Other then them being stated as "sisters" no writer has attempted to dig any deeper then that, or explain how they were related to begin with.

Zala should show up on Krakoa. Honestly, it would have been cool had she been revealed as a member of the upcoming Hellions

Its too bad she died when she did bc she got such a cool redesign