Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    BANNED

art by Magickmarker

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    These are great, HA! That vid is really well done, and does a good job highlighting her journey on the show.

This redesign is very interesting. Love the colors here.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by Magickmarker
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love these comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    These are great, HA! That vid is really well done, and does a good job highlighting her journey on the show.

This redesign is very interesting. Love the colors here. ...
    ThanX, Soulsword! I thought so, too, and that new fanart look felt a lil' Hellfire-ish to me.

BANNED

So what are Lorna fans eXpecting and/or hoping to see...

... throughout Polaris' AoXM Prisoner X+ portrayal?

BANNED

Don't know if anybody caught this, but:

I think the thing I'm really eager for is to see why exactly Lorna is there in Prisoner X. Is it because she started to remember things? Was it because she was the daughter of Magneto? Or was it because she was in love with someone and got in trouble for it? I wouldn't be shocked if it had something to do with cosmic rings, seeing as how Cyclops was in this universe too, and was killed, and perhaps something similar happen to his brother.

I'm most looking forward to her interactions with Bishop, and I would say Dani, but I don't think that's her. It looks like this book is intended to be the rebellion book, so I'm expecting a take no prisoners (no pun intended) Polaris. Depending on how long she's been there, she might be a little unhinged.

BANNED

That sounds about right, Soulsword. I would just add that I'd like to see her determinedly defiant, both against her prison overlord(s), and the man responsible for putting her there in the first place. That "take no prisoners" attitude you mention, fits the bill perfectly, as well as her being in somewhat of a desperation mode. Want her mostly in control tho, and perhaps revered by the other inmates, while being feared by her would-be controllers.

VERY interested in seeing how her relationship is established, eXplored, and ultimately developed, with Lucas. Also hoping against hope, that this Dani is still somehow an aspect of the real deal. Which seems unlikely, I know, given the hints we have at hand.

Would LOVE to have her emerge out of this as a major player in the 616 FINALLY, with a newfound sense of purpose, that will be undeterred for the foreseeable future. It's time she be taken as seriously as she should be, and should've always been, with the qualities & quantities of unlimited potential she possesses. She deserves a seat at the table now, both neXt to & yet apart, from her father.

Astonishing Member

I like this colors here as well. I think the top is a little too showy -- but that is easily rectified.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I like this colors here as well. I think the top is a little too showy -- but that is easily rectified.
    Yeah, I like the black of the body/torso, combined with the contrasting lighter upper leggings & darker lower+arms. It works well with the true green used for her hair. The tanner skin & fishnet are nice touches, too. Agree tho, that a lil' less cleavage would be well-advised, and more tasteful/practical. Think ithat would only add to the already eXisting elegance of its simplicity, also.

That sounds about right, Soulsword. I would just add that I'd like to see her determinedly defiant, both against her prison overlord(s), and the man responsible for putting her there in the first place. That "take no prisoners" attitude you mention, fits the bill perfectly, as well as her being in somewhat of a desperation mode. Want her mostly in control tho, and perhaps revered by the other inmates, while being feared by her would-be controllers.

VERY interested in seeing how her relationship is established, eXplored, and ultimately developed, with Lucas. Also hoping against hope, that this Dani is still somehow an aspect of the real deal. Which seems unlikely, I know, given the hints we have at hand.

Would LOVE to have her emerge out of this as a major player in the 616 FINALLY, with a newfound sense of purpose, that will be undeterred for the foreseeable future. It's time she be taken as seriously as she should be, and should've always been, with the qualities & quantities of unlimited potential she possesses. She deserves a seat at the table now, both neXt to & yet apart, from her father.
    That'd be nice. I'm personally just hoping she lands on a team with people she can form new connections with. Some of these AOX lineups have an eclectic group of characters, and I hope that carries over into the titles when everything wraps up. Lorna really needs to start branching out past her X-Factor connections. I wouldn't be shocked if they reintroduce X-Factor, seeing as how X-Force is back, but it'd be nice if there was some newer faces. Like ANXF, where Polaris got to be on a team with Gambit, Danger, Warlock, and Cypher.

I'm also looking forward to seeing her interactions with Forge, in Prisoner X too! Forgot to mention him.

BANNED

Some of the AoXM lineups are pretty outside of the boX, for sure. And that lending itself to Polaris bein' on a team thereafter, consisting of some new members she has lil' to no prior history with, would be most ideal. I'm half-eXpecting an X-Factor reduX myself, with maybe some combination of her ragtag Prisoner X crew, and the last Astonishing's league of 'losers'. I know Havok's a non-starter for many, but a miX of him, Lorna, Bishop, Dazzler, Moonstar, Banshee, Forge, and IDK... Karma? Iceman and/or Northstar? Outliers like Sunfire, Rictor, and/or Frenzy? Any blend of those names I would find VERY pleasing, and basically flip the hell out over. Actually if the New Mutants end up reuniting or whatever, which takes any of them out of the running, a roster of: Polaris, Bishop, Iceman, Psylocke, Dazzler, Frenzy (or... Unveil!), Banshee, and Sunfire, with Forge & CeCe Reyes as headquarter operatives, would be damn near perfect.

BANNED

If you're of the mind, and have the time, it's Polaris vs. Iron Man here. She's surprisingly holdin' her own, but could still use some more help.

Mistress of Magnetism Mitteloss's Avatar

If you're of the mind, and have the time, it's Polaris vs. Iron Man here. She's surprisingly holdin' her own, but could still use some more help.
    Job done! She only needs 4 or so more votes to take the lead!
    "We can fight all day Sunfire. But I still won't belong to anyone but myself." - Polaris, X-Men #187

Voted! I hope she wins!