Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I will, but it's late & I'm gettin' sleepy, so will try for early tomorrow. I said it more in regards to Lorna's character specifically, but wouldn't mind it being applied to the whole show's approach overall, in tone, style, & subject matter.
    They shot the show in the foot (actually both feet) and really went off the rails in how they radically changed the formula.

For Lorna’s character they shot the character full on in the head and she would need a reboot of some kind if they get another season (which they most likely won’t) with her I would agree. What do you have in mind?

The character has been downright unwatchable to me most of the season. Emma Dumont has fan after fan of all ages coming to her at conventions asking how did a character they felt was so great in season one become so awful in season two. One day I will get the real story from those who worked on the set.

Lorna this season was the worst part of the season for me surpassing the Struckers and Jace.

It made me regret deeply buying the season on Amazon and merchandise for the show this season. And, that is all I have to say about that.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-27-2019 at 07:25 AM.

Ask Polaris begin Emma Dumont

Are Polaris & Eclipse back together as a couple on The Gifted?

100% baby. Ride or die

who is your favorite person to act in the show?

Me. Jkjk. I LOVE THEM ALL! I could never choose. I will say Sean and I to tend to make some insanely intense and emotional scenes together

what is it that you enjoyed most recording the s2?

Flying. I always love flying

you and SkylerSamuels are the most cute duo in this world, just saying

Thanks

do you know a song who defines eclaris relationship a lot? #askpolaris

Kiss with a fist? No jk. I don't know actually

Is your show The Gifted ever going to have a crossover episode with @LegionFX?

No. Legion is over unfortunately

Are you loving Lorna and Andy relationship this season?

I am honestly. It's cool that she can be an older sister to him and they can really have each other's backs

who is polaris bff?

John. Then Dreamer. Then Sage. Then Andy. Now Esme.

Are you going to miss working with Amy Acker on the set of your show The Gifted?

100% yes. She's a gem

How is it like to work together with Amy Acker on the set of the show The Gifted?

Amazing
    Last edited by juan678; 02-27-2019 at 04:33 AM.

if you could switch characters with someone, who would you choose?

I wouldn't

if you give us a lorna meeting magneto scene i'll buy you a cookie

I Wish

since the beginning, has it been difficult for you to characterize lorna?

not at all

Are we ever going to find out who is Lorna father?????

Is Magneto

would you like coming to argentina? it would be so amazing to meet you!

I Would Love To

do you think blink's portal from the end of the episode is from the future? and if there's a season 3, will lorna fight alongside the new mutant underground for peace, or will she start a brotherhood like her dad magneto for mutant superiority?

I Do not Know

wait can i ask one more question?? can your pupper zoe be a character on the show

I would LOVE that. She could be Zingo's friend

Are you going to watch the Captain Marvel movie next weekend?

100%

was it difficult transitioning from playing zoe to lorna? how did you go about portraying them so differently?

YES! I filmed them at the same time and my first scene back as Zoe I was like oh wait I sound like Polaris. I have to change into Zoe! Ahhh! It was interesting cause they are sooo different
    Last edited by juan678; 02-27-2019 at 04:02 AM.

What are 2 things that you like the most about Lorna?

Her fierce belief system and her cool boots

would you like a sisters reunion, scarlet witch and polaris together would be amazing

I Would Love that

do u ship esme and polaris?

100%

Of you had Polaris power in real life what would you do with them

Straight up work with fire dept

What material is used to make Polaris’ headband?

Black warbla. Sp?

How is it like work with Grace Byers on set of the show The Gifted this season?

Um AMAZING! I am genuinely obsessed with that woman. Love her so much

If Lorna had a puppy, what would her/his name be?

Magnet

Do you have anything in common with Lorna?

Everything but the super powers
    Last edited by juan678; 02-27-2019 at 04:17 AM.

BANNED

From 'Gifted' Recap: Season 2 Finale — [Spoiler] Dies — Will Series Return? - TVLine:
    The Gifted EP Breaks Down Season 2 Finale's Final Twist, [Spoiler]'s Death and the Current Renewal Outlook

... The other thing is it’s my understanding that we’re doing pretty well internationally. Emma Dumont (who plays Lorna) just went to China and there were a lot of girls who really, really wanted to hang out with her. [Laughs] Superheroes with strong emotions and action seem to travel well."...

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I swear I'm not saying this to be mean or anything I just find it an interesting irony. Do you remember that time when we were all worried Lorna was going to abandon the Inner Circle, and you told me absolutely not, because of what she was wearing in a pic? And I'm like 100% sure that pic was from an episode when she had already abandoned them. I just find that interesting that's all.
    No, I don't remember the time we were all worried about Lorna leaving. I know I said that I figured she would leave the Inner Circle before season two even aired, and I felt that way even after the season one finale. As for the picture, while I don't remember exactly what was said, you posted a BTS pic of Emma, and said something akin to her clothes looking different, and thinking that she had left, and I believe I replied with something like "Her clothes looks like what she's been wearing all season. Black leather, silver accessories. I don't think it means anything." That wasn't me saying she was never leaving. She wore that outfit quite frequently throughout the season, and she did leave wearing that (I think, I can't remember the picture), but as you can see in the finale, it wasn't something she continued to wear. She wore a red shirt and jacket with the Underground, which is different to the all leather ensemble she was rocking with the Inner Circle.

She’s a lot calmer, a lot more depressive. She’s very low energy and she’s not the Lorna we’ve come to know, the badass who would fight anyone.

I’m not going to lie, it was really difficult coming into Season 2 because I didn’t understand why they wanted her to change so much. But to be fair, it is very rare when an actor gets to portray two opposite sides to one character and I am very lucky for that challenge.

And I realized that even though it didn’t really serve Lorna Dane, it served the rest of the characters, and because we are such an ensemble cast, she needed to take a step down so that other people could have their journeys and story lines. I grew up in theater, and it’s about making everyone look good.

All-New Member

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/01/the-gif...to-legacy/amp/

What Emma says about Lorna is really my general feelings about what happened in The Gifted. Also, we definitely need more leader Lorna in any medium...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mitteloss View Post
    Job done! She only needs 4 or so more votes to take the lead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Voted! I hope she wins!
    She did! And now in the neXt round, she's facing that monstrous, other green machine, the HULK: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nament-Round-4

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

She did! And now in the neXt round, she's facing that monstrous, other green machine, the HULK: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...nament-Round-4
    Happy to see she won, and hopefully we can push her to the next round.

I think I voted. Let me know if I missed something.

BANNED

ThanX, Soulsword & Magnetic, onward & upward!!

BANNED

Wanted to bring this over:

https://www.facebook.com/GothamCityL...GU&__tn__=kC-R...
    OH...

MY...

💚💚💚 GOD!!!
    💚💚💚

Best hidden, secret cover since Marvelous', with Stryfe killin' Cyke, Wolvie, Cable, & Nope!!!!
    ... for obvious reasons. Among many other things conteXt-wise, REALLY likin' the color variations & other tweaks, of that revamped outfit.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 03-06-2019 at 05:16 PM.