Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

The purple and green look really good. Like that they did that. Hopefully we get the preview sometime today or tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    The purple and green look really good. Like that they did that. Hopefully we get the preview sometime today or tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it.
    They do, and yes, it was a nice, thoughtful touch. Checkin' for the preview's how I found that new cover pic, and most definitely, REALLY lookin' forward to it too.

Astonishing Member

When was Lorna officially shown to be Magneto's kid? She wasn't during the Malice Marauders era, and she and Pietro weren't siblings during X-Factor the first time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    When was Lorna officially shown to be Magneto's kid? She wasn't during the Malice Marauders era, and she and Pietro weren't siblings during X-Factor the first time.
    Austen era Uncanny...the DNA test proved it. Magneto went down after the Cassandra Nova hijinks and Lorna was made Princess of Genosha.

Astonishing Member

Ah that's when I stopped reading the xbooks for a spell.

Astonishing Member

Lorna being Magnetos kid didn't bother me. Wanda and Pietro not being his kids bothers me a lot.

Astonishing Member

Did Austen do that too? Whose kid is Pietro if not Magneto's?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Austen era Uncanny...the DNA test proved it. Magneto went down after the Cassandra Nova hijinks and Lorna was made Princess of Genosha.
    Ah that's when I stopped reading the xbooks for a spell.
    You could say there was a sense of it, that they were telegraphing, before that:

... with The Twelve, up through & into Dark Seduction:

... and beyond, obviously.

BANNED

Did Austen do that too? Whose kid is Pietro if not Magneto's?
    No, Remender did:

And couldn't tell ya, TBH. It's been rumored to be changin' back in the near future anyway, so probably doesn't matter all that much.

Also, https://twitter.com/mcguinnessjohn/s...36254191951873:
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 03-29-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

No Lorna in the preview for Prisoner X unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I wish we could get something like this when Age of X-Man is over. Polaris needs a new look soon. Has the essentials of a great Polaris costume, with the cape and emphasis on green, but just needs the headpiece. Glad that they added another color to contrast the green this time too.

BANNED

I wish we could get something like this when Age of X-Man is over. Polaris needs a new look soon. Has the essentials of a great Polaris costume, with the cape and emphasis on green, but just needs the headpiece. Glad that they added another color to contrast the green this time too.
    I know, it was a bit of a bummer. Hopefully, given the cover, it's misleading & not at all representative of the issue's entirety.

Yeah, I do, too. But you're right, the headpiece is essential. Influenced by both her Dark Seduction & Exiles looks, I've always felt that black (w/green) was one of if not THE, most complimentary, contrasting color(s) that could be used.

Mighty Member

This would be a cute ass team if CeCe Reyes, Prodigy, and Blink were added and it was written by Mike Carey .. And as far as Polaris costumes.. I always loved the green and black stuff. I miss the energy hair.. I think that should be use for dramatic effect when she pushes her power to their limits.. It would also again help to distinguish her from Mags...

BANNED

Despite the misleading cover, her only appearance in Prisoner X #2, unfortunately. Find the straitjacket development kinda cool, in a weird way, and am curious to learn more & see how it plays out. Like that they mention it took all the X-Men together to take her on, implicating what a powerful threat she was, and still is.

Just realized I posted in the wrong thread. Would like deletion.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

Another stunning, artistic accolade, for Emma Dumont's portrayal of Polaris, this time by skaiwitch (stacy):

https://picgra.com/media/1968978968457403346
    look at the power!!! love her so much. for perfect @emmadumont...