Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    So wait! Did Susan meet Reed when she was 12? And he was in college? What age was she when she started dating him?
    That was a retcon John Byrne did in the 80s that was retconned away again more recently.

Stan Lee had them as childhood sweethearts, so the age gap was not that big before Byrne changed it. The more recent retcon by Matt Fraction had Reed meet Sue when he was at grad school and she was an undergraduate. Plus considering his genius he was most likely at grad school early. So the gap isn't that big or creepy anymore.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well, Marvel Unlimited has finally added Tom DeFalco's much ignored Fantastic Force spin-off. Issue #1 is now available for reading.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Like many things in DeFalco's run, it was done better in MC2, ironically by the same guy.

https://twitter.com/MidtownComics/st...46187276566530

The high lord descends upon us at week's end.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I hope that the first proper story arc Slott has starts after the Thing vs Hulk fight and feels important for not only the FF, but the Marvel Universe too.

For too long the FF books have felt inconsequential and unimportant to the MU. Even their return wasn't as big and bombastic as it could have been.

The FF get a nice page in War of the Realms #3. It reminds me a lot of Ben's moment in Secret Empire.

Reed looks a lot like John Krasinski.

BANNED

Was Sue in Captain America 10? Saw kubert post a picture of her.

Where's the merchandise dammit! X-Men stuff popping up now.

None of the 4 getting represented on the Marvel #1000 cover troubles me.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Was Sue in Captain America 10? Saw kubert post a picture of her.

Where's the merchandise dammit! X-Men stuff popping up now.
    Yeah she had small. but cool role in Captain America #10

I don't have a clue why there is still no FF merchandise. It's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    None of the 4 getting represented on the Marvel #1000 cover troubles me.
    Same.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Yeah she had small. but cool role in Captain America #10

I don't have a clue why there is still no FF merchandise. It's annoying.

Same.
    What do you mean? I've posted several times about the Marvel Legends figures that are a Walgreen's exclusive. They don't have the current uniforms though. I've seen the ones for Reed and Sue that came out last summer. I don't know what the status is on Ben and Johnny's though. I just bought the Infamous Iron Man/Doom one that came out right after Easter but they put an Avengers logo on the box instead of a Fantastic Four symbol. Fantastic Four shirts are pretty easy to find online but nothing in big box stores yet.

Here's one of Reed, which I have seen in Walgreen's

Here's a picture I took with my cell phone of Sue, and she is still on the shelf in some stores.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-11-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    What do you mean? I've posted several times about the Marvel Legends figures that are a Walgreen's exclusive. They don't have the current uniforms though. I've seen the ones for Reed and Sue that came out last summer. I don't know what the status is on Ben and Johnny's though. I just bought the Infamous Iron Man/Doom one that came out right after Easter put the put an Avengers logo on it instead of a Fantastic Four symbol.

Here's one of Reed, which I have seen in Walgreen's

Here's a picture I took with my cell phone of Sue, and she is still on the shelf in some stores.

I've known about the Walgreens stuff. They started releasing those a few years ago and that's literally all there is.

Almost every character known to man has a Funko except the FF and it's so difficult to find even posters. They have Walgreen toys... great. Where's the rest of the stuff?

On the bright side in a few years when Marvel Studious inevitably releases a proper FF film, we'll have more merch than we ever dreamed. lol
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I've known about the Walgreens stuff. They started releasing those a few years ago and that's literally all there is.

Almost every character known to man has a Funko except the FF and it's so difficult to find even posters. They have Walgreen toys... great. Where's the rest of the stuff?
    The Walgreen's figures began appearing just last year. There were stories about it on toys/action figure sites. You also have to remember that the game changed for toy companies with the closing of Toys R Us. Toy companies had a lot more space allotted to them so they could get their product out there. The one in my area had a big section for Marvel and DC stuff. Now they sometimes only get part of a shelf in Meier's or Walmart. Target gives them a bigger space then most. Besides, the movies tend to drive what the toy companies are going to make so until that happens, there won't be too much out there.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Does anyone want to see a group from the Exiles of Central Park return from the future that Reed sent them to in Byrne's last FF story (eventually finished by Roger Stern)? You know, the Burner Patrol, Clobber Patrol, Head Patrol, and Wing Patrol? I'd like to know how they fared in the future.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES