Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

He was in issue 1.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The preview for the next issue is out:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ntastic-Four-7
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

The preview for MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #2 is out. It has a Reed and Doom story (yet again) and Reed seems to be even more of an ******* in this.... Yay.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

To be fair, Silver Age Reed was very patronizing to Sue and Johnny, a bit less so to Ben, on many occasions.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The preview for MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #2 is out. It has a Reed and Doom story (yet again) and Reed seems to be even more of an ******* in this.... Yay.
    Seriously. It ain't rocket science. Reed and Doom are brilliant. Reed's a good guy who falls too much into his work and is an "end justifies the means" guy. A good number of alternate Reeds have been bad guys. Even our Reed can be an acquired taste. He is an ******* at times, but balance. Doom's out for himself, with some bit of altruism. He loves his country and generally has lines he won't cross. He can be heroic, but he's a darker grey to Reed's lighter gray.

Plus, put the two of them together and all bets are off as to social convention. However, the two of them should have lives outside their frienemy status.

I know there's an obvious need to place the Reed/Vic dynamic for Post-SW Marvel. But do it and move the F on. The only Doom/Reed story I really want to see is one focusing on Franklin, Valeria, and Kristoff and how our scientist dads operate. Hell, throw Bentley and Wizard in there as well. Let's stick Reed and Doom with the kids for a change.

Is Doom still a high-end wizard, or has that been forgotten now that he's an antagonist again? They were playing up his magic for a long time to the point that he seemed like a Bewitched-level reality-warper.

He used magic (and powerful one at that) against Galactus last month's issue.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

I know we’re not even into ten issues, but I want to see the extended family!

Let’s see Crystal , Sharon, and others guest star and in uniform!

Restore Sharon’s human form!

Lyja!

Rafael Suarez!

BANNED

Any merchandise yet?

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Any merchandise yet?
    Walgreens exclusive Infamous Iron man. Pretty much as of right now it's the only FF related merchandise that's new and it's a repaint of the Model Prime Iron man with a cape and new FX accessories.

I was excited about it at first but it seems they barely did anything to the Model Prime sculpt if at all. It's a sad day when even modders managed to make the right head sculpt and Hasbro couldn't be bothered. I'm close enough to a Walgreens so I'll probably grab one, but it's just kind of sad to me.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Walgreens exclusive Infamous Iron man. Pretty much as of right now it's the only FF related merchandise that's new and it's a repaint of the Model Prime Iron man with a cape and new FX accessories.

I was excited about it at first but it seems they barely did anything to the Model Prime sculpt if at all. It's a sad day when even modders managed to make the right head sculpt and Hasbro couldn't be bothered. I'm close enough to a Walgreens so I'll probably grab one, but it's just kind of sad to me.
    I also thought the figure looked "OK" but not their best work.

There are a lot of Walgreens in my area too. I know they had an exclusive Sue about a year or so ago, also a Namor. But the Namor one I've seen also at Mejier stores. The most recent one is of Reed. It seems kind of a shame when you have to go to grocery store and drug store chains to find this kind of stuff. And there are more out there according to this article...among them a Galactus, Silver Surfer, Torch and Thing. I'm disappointed they don't have Reed with his beard.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-24-2019 at 10:47 AM.

From CBR's Facebook page:

Mr. Incredible won’t be too happy about this, either.
    Source: Cyke101

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Graphic Audio is adapting the FF Greg Cox written prose story 'War Zone' into an audio book! Not read this story before but it has Annhilus and Blastar with some Negative Zone hijinks so I'm downloading it! Here's Ben Grimm himself to convince you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLggjA84OM

I remember this prose series also had a great Ben Grimm focused story called The Baxter Effect which I would love to see adapted too... hope this also means more Fantastic Four comic stories can be adapted in the future....

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    From CBR's Facebook page:

Mr. Incredible won’t be too happy about this, either.
    Source: Cyke101

I wonder what Reed would think of Elastigirl? They have exactly the same powers. I want him to team up with Kamala Khan for the same reason, their similar powers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman