Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1421

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    She honestly should be. It’s not natural for her to be that intelligent that young. She should be a mutant with a super-brain
    Or maybe shes has the mutant power to drain people's intelligence lol
    Last edited by Mutant God; 10-10-2019 at 05:22 PM.

I just started reading Fantastic Four a few months ago. I am on issue 51. I am really loving this team. The Thing is my favorite. Just found out he had his on series that ran for 36 issues. I am going to look for that. Doom is a great villain but I am really loving The Puppet Master.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ben's had multiple books. As well as two runs called The Thing, he's also the star of Marvel Two-In-One. While the more recent version was always him and Johnny, the original was him and a different hero every month.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ben's had multiple books. As well as two runs called The Thing, he's also the star of Marvel Two-In-One. While the more recent version was always him and Johnny, the original was him and a different hero every month.
    Thanks for the heads up. I will look for them.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Hi hi hi.

I am kinda hyped for Franklin’s appearance in DoX and his upcoming interaction/s with the X-Men. I haven’t been reading Slotts run but from what I know he lost his power. So what are your predictions?

Oh another point; I thought Franklin’s power was unlimited, how is it vanishing? Or is he bad at controlling it?

Over-exertion from rebuilding the multiverse. He probably just needs time to recover.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Franklin's whole god complex annoyed the **** out of me and that was just the first couple of issues. Him losing all that power for the foreseeable future was legit the best thing that could have happened to his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Franklin's whole god complex annoyed the **** out of me and that was just the first couple of issues. Him losing all that power for the foreseeable future was legit the best thing that could have happened to his character.
    Lmao aww, he is a kid tho .. teen angst is just funny.

Is he supposed to be 15?

The 2006 cartoon will also be on here which is very cool.

I hope they make another Fantastic Four cartoon relatively soon.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I would like to see him keep a fair amount of energy manipulating juice...just keep him from creating universes...or even duplicate Earths...for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The 2006 cartoon will also be on here which is very cool.

I hope they make another Fantastic Four cartoon relatively soon.
    Wait til Marvel makes them a good movie...then we could see one. Kind of like they did with GoTG.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I would like to see him keep a fair amount of energy manipulating juice...just keep him from creating universes...or even duplicate Earths...for a while.

Wait til Marvel makes them a good movie...then we could see one. Kind of like they did with GoTG.
    I know a film will make Marvel want to do another cartoon, but who knows how far out that will be.

Plus I think it's better to reinvigorate the property with a good cartoon before the film. Reintroduce audiences to the team and their concept as it's been 10 years since the last one.

Mighty Member

I'm honestly not too keen with Marvel Animation when it comes to any property right now. All their current cartoons seem way too washed out in the color palette department.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Lmao aww, he is a kid tho .. teen angst is just funny.

Is he supposed to be 15?
    The angsty, angsty emo done right can be entertaining. Done wrong, you get the character whining the same five lines of dialogue over and over again.

The age thing bothers me. Five years passed, but Valeria is stated to be a teenager, but she and Franklin have a four or five year age gap between the two which, assuming she's thirteen, renders him an adult or pretty close to one. Yes, I do realize I'm thinking too much into this.
    Last edited by U.N. Owen; 10-14-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I'm honestly not too keen with Marvel Animation when it comes to any property right now. All their current cartoons seem way too washed out in the color palette department.
    Yeah they've been terrible. What I'm hoping is that Disney Plus brings with the opportunity to have better quality animated shows made for the platform. The reduced constraints leads me to hope they get better budgets and more time put into them.
    Also, they wouldn't need to have 20-something episodes in a season as they don't have to deal with syndication. I'm hoping this combination of factors leads to an improvement in the Marvel animated shows.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    The age thing bothers me. Five years passed, but Valeria is stated to be a teenager, but she and Franklin have a four or five year age gap between the two which, assuming she's thirteen, renders him an adult or pretty close to one. Yes, I do realize I'm thinking too much into this.
    Yeah, they goofed there. The last established ages for Frank and Val were 8 and 3. If five years have passed, they'd be 13 and 8. If you say maybe they'd had birthdays since their ages were last stated, that's 14 and 9. Instead, they went with them being 15 and 13. Five years would also make the already 19 year old Alex Power 24, but he still seems to only be around 21 (since his age gap to Julie doesn't seem to have changed). They should've had the FF scatter and reunite, that would explain the out of sync aging.