Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Fantastic four week is here!!

News and merchandise!

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Fantastic four week is here!!

News and merchandise!
    It starts tomorrow.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

every day of the week, and every week, is world's greatest week when I'm around
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

What new merchandise is everyone after? I would love some t-shirts with the new logo and designs and some pins.

What new merchandise is everyone after? I would love some t-shirts with the new logo and designs and some pins.
    Well I'm personally looking forward to seeing all the marvel games add FF as playable characters the most.

So... anyone have any ideas on how the Four fit into War of the Realms- Johnny and Sue have been on promo art
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

T-shirts, sweaters, rucksacks, figures, posters. I want it all!

I especially hope that they finally release Funko Pops and I am really looking forward to their return in video games.

On the comic side, my unlikely hope is for an Invisible Woman book announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So... anyone have any ideas on how the Four fit into War of the Realms- Johnny and Sue have been on promo art
    Not a clue.

I just hope that it's good role where they get moments to shine and hopefully have the members be apart of separate tie-ins. They announced a Journey into Mystery tie-in, I hope members of the team are in other books like that.
    Last edited by Crimz; 01-07-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

I can't believe we're having a fantastic Four week at all.

This time last year we had nothing.

Been reading some 90s FF epic collections and it's shocking how much the marvel universe revolves around them since the beginning.

Also I loved Lyja and thought she was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Marvel's really keeping a tight lid on FF #6 until the livestream. Can't find a single preview anywhere. Only panel was from a CBR interview with Slott next month:
    Doesn't Marvel usually wait until the week before a release for a preview?

Yeah, it's usually five days before release. So the reason for lack of preview is simply that the comic is out NEXT week, not this week. January 16th.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel is gearing up for FANTASTIC FOUR: WORLD'S GREATEST WEEK beginning Tuesday, January 8 through Wednesday, January 16! The festivities kick off with the livestream at 4:00 PM EST at Marvel.com/fantasticfourweek. Hosts Lorraine Cink and Ryan "Agent M" Penagos will be joined by some special guests for big reveals and surprises about Marvel's First Family that will be exciting for FF fans everywhere -- especially video game fans!
    After making their big comeback to Marvel comics last August, the Fantastic Four have had a lot to celebrate in the past few months -- FANTASTIC FOUR: WORLD'S GREATEST WEEK will continue the celebration and show FF fans what's next for Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch, and the Thing!
    You can follow Marvel.com for all the news and content related to FANTASTIC FOUR: WORLD'S GREATEST WEEK. Plus, all of your favorite digital series -- Earth's Mightiest Show, This Week in Marvel and more -- will have exclusive interviews with the FF creative team, trivia, and more!
    Join us at Marvel.com/fantasticfourweek at 4:00 PM EST, Tuesday, January 8 for the livestream then stay tuned for all of FANTASTIC FOUR: WORLD'S GREATEST WEEK!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...-greatest-week

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The way Marvel is hyping the next FF arc I was half-expecting at least unlettered previews more than a week in advance, which it'd done before,
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

I Really Love how Jim Cheung Draws the Fantastic Four & Dr. Doom! (From Marvel Two-In-One #2 ~ 2018!)

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-07-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Finally got around to reading the wedding issue. It was good, possibly the best issue since the return.

But the FF need to evolve now. Johnny being a man child, Reed not paying attention (only to at the last minute)....it feels like something they should’ve grown out of.
    Their time apart would’ve been a really great way to show a new dynamic and showcase how much they’ve changed imo

BANNED

4pm ET for FF game news on marvel site apparently

Want some merchandise dammit

I just want this push to continue now and when the MCU FF movie comes.