Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1421
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I really want the Fantastic Four to fight the U-Foes one day.
    Just in a video game.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Ugh, why did that game have to close down... I miss it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Finished Fantastic Four v1. Happy for Reed that he has so many siblings now.

Since Hickman took over the X-Men I've been wondering how the X-Men view the Fantastic Four and vice versa.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Since Hickman took over the X-Men I've been wondering how the X-Men view the Fantastic Four and vice versa.
    A rather brilliant comment was made in another thread. It is a fun topic to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    That is a tough call. Hickman's House/Powers series definitely set up different attitudes within the supposed mutant solidarity. The only reason the FF would matter to them is Franklin and the plan if a mutant doesn't want to dwell on Krakoa, but you know, Chuck really wants him hasn't been looked into as yet. All we have to go on is Scott's comment about Franklin always having a place with them. And that was written with the obvious notion of implied subtle threat.

Perhaps X-FF relations should be moved to the FF appreciation page and not Sue's individual page. There is a lot that we can go on about.

With that said, Franklin and Val are gonna appear in the books. I’m very excited
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

I thought Val was not really a mutant, just a genius. Maybe I missed that, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I thought Val was not really a mutant, just a genius. Maybe I missed that, lol.
    She is just a genius. And a prick.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Finished Fantastic Four v1. Happy for Reed that he has so many siblings now.
    I'm a little surprised Hickman never brought up Huntara with all that Nathaniel Richards stuff he did...

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'm a little surprised Hickman never brought up Huntara with all that Nathaniel Richards stuff he did...
    The actual best panel in Hickman's run is Byrne Nathaniel getting killed, as if to definitively state "forget that thing here's my thing."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Nathaniel Richards is a good father.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

BANNED

Fantastic Four #31 Oct 1964
    "The Mad Menace of the Macabre Mole Man!"
    Mole Man lowers blocks of New York City into his realm;

Sue is injured in the ensuing battle

and can only be saved by a surgery performed by her escaped felon father.

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Chic Stone

Astonishing Member

In addition to the other FF-related Comics to be release in January 2020; Marvel will be reprinting the classic FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL #6 AKA the birth of FRAWKIN RICHARDS.

I hope Marvel tries to make the Fantastic Four a franchise with multiple books/teams like the Avengers and X-Men. The way they handled the Future Foundation and Invisible Woman books was wrong imo.
    You need to really set-up these books beforehand in the main title and give them much needed promotion. Here's the books I'd want for a Fantastic Four line:

Fantastic Four - The main book that has all the big world-changing stuff happening.

Future Foundation - A book aimed at the scholastic demographic and getting kids interested in science. The problem with the Whitley book is that it was targeted at the usual comic book audience, which was a big mistake.

The Fantastix - This should be the book aimed at teens, like Young Avengers or Champions did. The focus should be more on the adventure side of things.

Marvel Two-in-One - Starring Ben and Johnny like Zdarsky's, but with the team-up aspect of the original. Sometimes the story is focused on one of the two.

Invisible Woman solo - Giving her a career and direction, that is not being a spy, and really develop the character. Should have an all-female creative team.

Doom solo - Pretty much keep the current one going and continually give it support as Doom fans seem to love it.

Most of these books need to have adequate set-up in the main Fantastic Four book beforehand. You can't just throw them out there and expect them to do well. Especially with next to no promotion. Reed is the only one who I didn't suggest a book for and that's because I think the main book is often centered around him and what he does. I don't think he'd benefit from his own book or starring in another.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

I hope Marvel tries to make the Fantastic Four a franchise with multiple books/teams like the Avengers and X-Men. The way they handled the Future Foundation and Invisible Woman books was wrong imo.
    You need to really set-up these books beforehand in the main title and give them much needed promotion. Here's the books I'd want for a Fantastic Four line:

Fantastic Four - The main book that has all the big world-changing stuff happening.

Future Foundation - A book aimed at the scholastic demographic and getting kids interested in science. The problem with the Whitley book is that it was targeted at the usual comic book audience, which was a big mistake.

The Fantastix - This should be the book aimed at teens, like Young Avengers or Champions did. The focus should be more on the adventure side of things.

Marvel Two-in-One - Starring Ben and Johnny like Zdarsky's, but with the team-up aspect of the original. Sometimes the story is focused on one of the two.

Invisible Woman solo - Giving her a career and direction, that is not being a spy, and really develop the character. Should have an all-female creative team.

Doom solo - Pretty much keep the current one going and continually give it support as Doom fans seem to love it.

Most of these books need to have adequate set-up in the main Fantastic Four book beforehand. You can't just throw them out there and expect them to do well. Especially with next to no promotion. Reed is the only one who I didn't suggest a book for and that's because I think the main book is often centered around him and what he does. I don't think he'd benefit from his own book or starring in another.
    I'm going to agree with you 100% on the main book, Future Foundation, and Doom. Two-In-One I'd make a team-up book with an FF member and another character. Sometimes, Ben, other times someone else. As for the Sue solo, I'd go with a series of minis taking turns with each character. Sue for an arc and then Ben or Johnny. This would allow each of the four to get a series every couple of years. The Fantastix don't interest me.