Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Enter Valeria to intercede on their behalf.

And the costumes video omitted Johnny's Light Brigade costume!

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    Seriously? I just can’t right now.

I won’t get upset just yet as covers often don’t represent content and the solicit is vague. But if things play the way they seem then I will be pissed.
    Last edited by Crimz; 01-15-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Is this the return of Black Bolt's brides?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Enter Valeria to intercede on their behalf.

And the costumes video omitted Johnny's Light Brigade costume!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    These Doom story synopses are getting so repetitive that calculus students are forced to graph them.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    These Doom story synopses are getting so repetitive that calculus students are forced to graph them.
    Doom having the F4 at his mercy for defying his royal commands??? Works for me always...love the F4 always but Dooms word is LAW

BANNED

Yeah I'm hoping it ends with them and doom as allies and not what the solits are making us think.

It looks like this is going to be another arc that elevates Doom at the expense of the Fantastic Four. It's boring, predictable, and the last thing the team needs.

I think I may skip this arc.

Today is the last day of Fantastic Four week and if we get nothing substantial today then all of this was basically just a giant mobile game promo. Just lame.
    Last edited by Crimz; 01-16-2019 at 04:55 AM.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It looks like this is going to be another arc that elevates Doom at the expense of the Fantastic Four. It's boring, predictable, and the last thing the team needs.

Today is the last day of Fantastic Four week and if we get nothing substantial today then all of this was basically just a giant mobile game promo. Just lame.
    It's sad that we don't have Marvel Heroes. That fantastic Four week would give us the goodies that Fantastic Four fans begged back in the day.

As for the Doom arc, i hope that we won't go to classic "FF jobs to make Doom good" or "Dr Doom as an ally".
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    It's sad that we don't have Marvel Heroes. That fantastic Four week would give us the goodies that Fantastic Four fans begged back in the day.

As for the Doom arc, i hope that we won't go to classic "FF jobs to make Doom good" or "Dr Doom as an ally".
    It should end with both sides saying screw this and promising not to get involved with each other. Doom vs the FF stories are tired and boring especially when the team is treated like idiots to elevate Doom. Secret Wars was the best ending to the Reed vs Doom story and it should take a very long break. Have Doom show up in other books and let the FF be treated like the important and powerful team they should be.

BANNED

I'm getting the feeling you're right about it just being a game promo

I think there's a suprise in the doom arc somewhere.

I want some merchandise as well

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

It should end with both sides saying screw this and promising not to get involved with each other. Doom vs the FF stories are tired and boring especially when the team is treated like idiots to elevate Doom. Secret Wars was the best ending to the Reed vs Doom story and it should take a very long break. Have Doom show up in other books and let the FF be treated like the important and powerful team they should be.
    I love both FF and Dr Doom but i feel that they need to separate for a while. Give more room to develop the team after their long abscence and develop Dr Doom in his path to be a benevolent tyrant/hero. Then,you can have a new FF story with Doom again. I feel it's too soon IMO.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Basically, Slott decided to ignore everything that happened in the last years to both Galactus and Doom himself, meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Basically, Slott decided to ignore everything that happened in the last years to both Galactus and Doom himself, meh.
    Both Doom and Galactus were reverted before this in other books. He hasn’t ignored stuff.

Both Doom and Galactus were reverted before this in other books. He hasn’t ignored stuff.
    True.

But, Doom's had development which is understandable based on Infamous and Secret Wars. Wanting some of that to stick is cool. Now Galactus was totally twisted around in Ultimates and for Galactus, who is supposed to be a major force and universal constant, a quick device turnaround making him a "life bringer" sounds like bad fan-fic.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Did Reed ever have a chance to see Galactus as Lifebringer?
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin