Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

The book is selling steady at around the 50,000 mark

https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-04.html

21 - 23 - Fantastic Four - 9 - $3.99 - 04/24/19 - Marvel - 51,074
    Last edited by Crimz; 05-13-2019 at 08:16 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Future Foundation announced! It replaces Unstoppable Wasp, is written by Jeremy Whitley, and Julie Power is joining the FF.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wonderful news to wake up to! New logo FF. And I wonder if the F4 will be targeted in Absolute Carnage because in Spider-Man/Fantastic Four #2 by Christos Gage, the Venom symbiote was briefly worn (unwillingly) by Reed, Sue, Franklin, and Jen Walters.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Fantastic Four have made their home on Yancy Street, but their arrival doesn’t exactly make their neighbors happy. To make matters worse, when our heroes start to investigate a nasty piece of vandalism, The Thing is forced to relive painful memories of his Yancy Street tormentors…and if that’s not enough, danger lurks in every corner with the arrival of The Terrible Trio!

“Last fall, Greg Smallwood and I got to take a big swing at Dr. Strange in ‘The Best Defense’ and now we're re-teaming to scratch our Fantastic Four itches,” teased Gerry Duggan. “We're exploring some of the ripples created by their move to Yancy Street, and some classic Jack & Stan villains are invited, too. It's an oversized love letter to Marvel's first family, just in time for Marvel's eightieth birthday.”

https://www.newsarama.com/45208-fant...in-august.html
    Last edited by Crimz; 05-16-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Neat! Looks like it will cover the more grounded and down-to-earth aspects of living in Yancy Street. I wonder if the Terrible Trio mentioned is the original created by Doom or all new?

Now all we need is a Fantastic Force title!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

It's really great to see the Fantastic Four getting a serious push.

Now we have:

The main Fantastic Four title
    Future Foundation
    Fantastic Four: Prodigal Sun #1(one-shot)
    Fantastic Four: Yancy Street
    Invisible Woman mini

I hope they all really well, especially the Invisible Woman and Future Foundation books.

how did um
    how did i miss this announcement
    what a creative team, though wow
    hickman please do a val and franklin one-shot
    nick spencer i know you can hear me please convert your cancelled doom story into a one-shot
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Marvel has their own Terrible Trio?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Marvel has their own Terrible Trio?

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

FANTASTIC FOUR #13
    DAN SLOTT (W) • SEAN IZAAKSE (A) • Cover by ESAD RIBIC
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by GERALD PAREL
    The clock is ticking down. The moment is almost at hand. That do-or-die instant where Ben Grimm will either find the will to win –
    or be annihilated by the fighting-mad Immortal Hulk!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Mighty Member

When are these retreads going to be over? So far, we've had FF vs. Cosmic Abstract, FF vs. Doom, and now Thing vs. Hulk. The only original thing is Thing vs. Marriage and that was the best out of them. I feel like I'm reading X-Men with the amount of retreads we're doing.

On the bright side, Sue's solo looks good and Future Foundation seems promising.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    When are these retreads going to be over? So far, we've had FF vs. Cosmic Abstract, FF vs. Doom, and now Thing vs. Hulk. The only original thing is Thing vs. Marriage and that was the best out of them. I feel like I'm reading X-Men with the amount of retreads we're doing.
    Oh, it's far from over, Slott hasn't done "Namor tries to steal Sue from Reed and she can barely resist his charms" yet.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Oh, it's far from over, Slott hasn't done "Namor tries to steal Sue from Reed and she can barely resist his charms" yet.
    Is that between the "Franklin gets kidnapped and used for an evil plan" and the "Creature from the Negative Zone" plots?

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post

On the bright side, Sue's solo looks good and Future Foundation seems promising.

There's a fine line between retread and consistent characters. Thing vs. Hulk has always been a classic rivalry... and now that Hulk is pretty much embracing his evil monster roots, I'd say it's time for that come back... Sadly Hulk keeps getting upgrades and Thing hasn't so it shouldn't be much of a fight at this point....

But when was the last time they did that? Not just a token punch or two, but a real fight? Spikey Thing vs. Joe Fixit? Something in the 90's? Did they match up during World War Hulk? Considering the way Hulk mowed through the whole universe I'm not surprised I don't remember it...