Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    MCU FANTASTIC FOUR IN DEVELOPMENT!!!!!

They're coming .

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

MCU FANTASTIC FOUR IN DEVELOPMENT!!!!!
    FANTASTIC FOUR and Sequels for GUARDIANS, BLACK PANTHER, CAPTAIN MARVEL Confirmed by FEIGE
    https://www.newsarama.com/46191-fant...-by-feige.html
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    FANTASTIC FOUR and Sequels for GUARDIANS, BLACK PANTHER, CAPTAIN MARVEL Confirmed by FEIGE
    https://www.newsarama.com/46191-fant...-by-feige.html
    Doom will finally arrive.

I reaaly hope that the FF movie will focus on Family...which is something that no other Marvel movie has done. Sure the groups preach family but I believe the FF is unique in this way. I also hope they include a teen Valeria and Franklin.

Mighty Member

I want to the Fantastic Four film to focus on the celebrity status. Rarely have we had superhero adaptations that focuses on celebrity status. I want to see Reed talk about how his merchandise sales are being used to fund his portal to the Negative Zone repairs.

But baby steps. We need to actually establish them.

In the words of Samuel L Jackson, “It’s about damn time!” In Feige we trust!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I’m devo they just got namedropped like they were a Beyoncé album haha. Can’t wait for more news

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Doom will finally arrive.
    I'm hoping that there is not a lot of Doom in the Fantastic Four movie. IMO that's always been the flaw of the Fox movies. Just focus on the Fantastic Four themselves. Doom can be introduced elsewhere or in an end of credits scene like they did with Thanos. Or just show a flashback to their college days and leave it at that.

Mighty Member

I wouldn't mind if Doom was on the project that gave the Fantastic Four their powers, but he had to leave before it could launch because there's been a rebellion in Latveria or something.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I wouldn't mind if Doom was on the project that gave the Fantastic Four their powers, but he had to leave before it could launch because there's been a rebellion in Latveria or something.
    It's a mistake to have him apart of the FF's origin. It's even more unnecessary in the MCU where they can introduce him elsewhere and in other ways.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    I reaaly hope that the FF movie will focus on Family...which is something that no other Marvel movie has done. Sure the groups preach family but I believe the FF is unique in this way. I also hope they include a teen Valeria and Franklin.
    I can do without Valeria and Franklin. Teenagers in these movies are like nails on a chalkboard.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I think that they shouldn't even have Reed and Sue being married in their first movie, let alone have any children yet.

Mighty Member

It's a mistake to have him apart of the FF's origin. It's even more unnecessary in the MCU where they can introduce him elsewhere and in other ways.
    I'm not even asking for him to be named or have a big role. He could just be a guy that runs out the door. Sort of like how random scientists appear in different places in the MCU without being named only to play a bigger role later.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think that they shouldn't even have Reed and Sue being married in their first movie, let alone have any children yet.
    I'm not a fan of the kids either, especially if they're teenager. At best, Franklin and Val are spinoff material.

Also, throwing two kids into the mix off the bat is stupid. I hate off screen character development, but that's just offscreen storytelling.
    Last edited by U.N. Owen; 07-21-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I'm not even asking for him to be named or have a big role. He could just be a guy that runs out the door. Sort of like how random scientists appear in different places in the MCU without being named only to play a bigger role later.
    I don't see the point. It's better to have him appear in other films like Black Panther or Dr Strange. He should only appear in a FF film to plant the seeds for him being the villain in a sequel. Have him in a post credit or something, but not another film where he is awkwardly shoehorned into the origin.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Mighty Member

I don't see the point. It's better to have him appear in other films like Black Panther or Dr Strange. He should only appear in a FF film to plant the seeds for him being the villain in a sequel. Have him in a post credit or something, but not another film where he is awkwardly shoehorned into the origin.
    Have Doom play a role similar to William Riva in the first Iron Man film. He's fully named. He's only remembered because Obadiah Stane yelled at him ("in a cave with a box of scraps") then he disappears and plays a big role in a later film.