Fantastic four
    Future foundation
    4 Yancy St
    FF Prodigal Son
    Invisible woman
    FF negative zone

What a time to be a FF fan!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Now all we need is to officially link the Fantastix to the F4 and revive an all-new all-different Fantastic Force, and we've got four F teams.

The previous incarnation of the Fantastix, the Liberteens, weren't fleshed out that much since their creation by Slott for Secret Invasion and the 50-State Initiative as an homage to the Golden Age Liberty Legion, and then their appearance (sans Revolutionary and Whiz Kid) during Fear Itself. I hope North doesn't treat them like a somewhat 2nd-rate version of the F4 the way the Great Lakes Avengers were a 2nd-rate version of the Avengers and who were also handled by Slott in their own mini.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

If you have a Marvel Insider account or have redeemed the free digital codes in the comics, Marvel Strike Force games is offering a free issue of FF 1. Though, when I redeemed the code, it also gave me FF 4! The Silver Age debut of Namor! Here's the code:

NAMORSF

��Who here loves comics?�� Namor and the Fantastic Four have joined the #MARVELStrikeForce and now you can get a free copy of Fantastic Four #1 as part of Marvel's 80th Anniversary celebration! ���� Use promo code: NAMORSF at http://www.marvel.com/redeem

https://twitter.com/mutanthunting/st...69213554544645
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

BANNED

Freaking loved this run in the 90s

93BEDBCE-E279-44CD-9F28-24F93C047DF2.jpg

2099 is back!!!!!

Lots of FF related books out November. What's everyone getting?

I'm getting:

Fantastic Four 2099 #1

Fantastic Four: Grand Design #2

Future Foundation #4

Invisible Woman #5

Fantastic Four #16
    - This one is dependent on how I'm liking the cosmic arc

Fantastic Four: Negative Zone #1

Annihilation: Scourge Alpha #1
    - The FF seem to be involved in this event
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Tomorrow both 4 Yancy Street and Marvel 1000 are out.

For anyone getting Marvel 1000, just a heads up that the FF won't be in it much:

The Fantastic Four, the team upon which the Marvel foundation was built, are almost nonexistent in this book, beyond some appearances by the Thing and one blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cameo from Reed Richards (in 2017) - even Doctor Doom and Galactus get more page time than 75% of the FF
    https://www.newsarama.com/46724-best...-of-ideas.html

That explains why they're not on the default cover (Human Torch is, but that's Jim Hammond).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That explains why they're not on the default cover (Human Torch is, but that's Jim Hammond).
    Reed get's a panel, Sue and Johnny aren't even in the book. How disappointing.

Yeah it explains why they aren't on the cover and why they don't get their own variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't get me started on the glorification of Jim Hammond over Namor.

I haven't read it yet, but from what I hear, the lack of respect for the FF is even more shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Don't get me started on the glorification of Jim Hammond over Namor.

I haven't read it yet, but from what I hear, the lack of respect for the FF is even more shameful.
    Reed was basically a cameo for the 1961 story representing the Fantastic Four. Sue and Johnny didn't appear at all in Marvel 1000 in any significant way. They may as well have not existed.

Ben was the only FF member that got focus. The "Fantastic Four" story was all about him and he got several cameos/team-ups with other characters in other stories. It wasn't a celebration of the Fantastic Four, but of Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Reed was basically a cameo for the 1961 story representing the Fantastic Four. Sue and Johnny didn't appear at all in Marvel 1000 in any significant way. They may as well have not existed.

Ben was the only FF member that got focus. The "Fantastic Four" story was all about him and he got several cameos/team-ups with other characters in other stories. It wasn't a celebration of the Fantastic Four, but of Ben.
    SMH

I'm sad to see that I was entirely correct NOT to put this on pre-order.

Spectacular Member

I think this all explains why there's a Marvel 1001 coming -- I wonder if there was more FF content, but just didn't feature in with the tenuous story arc.

You know it's bad when the Enclave gets more play than the Fantastic Four.