Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1421
    Mighty Member

FANTASTIC FOUR: GRIMM NOIR #1
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • RON GARNEY (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY EDUARDO RISSO
    Ben Grimm throws on his hat and overcoat to solve a mystery that’s come alive right out of his nightmares.
    What is Dr. Strange’s nemesis D’Spayre doing on Yancy Street?
    40 PGS./ONE SHOT/Rated T …$4.99

Other Works:
    FANTASTIC FOUR VOL. 4: POINT OF ORIGIN TPB
    FUTURE FOUNDATION TPB
    FANTASTIC FOUR: HEROES RETURN — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 2 TPB
    X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR #1 POSTER

So I guess the remaining two X4 covers will have Reed on one and Johnny on the other... perhaps with Alicia and HERBIE?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Four: Negative Zone preview is up http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...gative-zone-1/

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So I guess the remaining two X4 covers will have Reed on one and Johnny on the other... perhaps with Alicia and HERBIE?
    Reed will probably be on a cover with Scott and maybe Doom. Johnny with Iceman and others.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Notice the pattern, each cover has two FF related characters and three X-Men. I was only speculating which other FF characters would appear. Though Johnny and Iceman together would make a lot of sense.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I wonder when Slott will give us the backstory of Iceman joining the FF and if it will be solicited as an Annual or a regular one-shot.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I wonder when Slott will give us the backstory of Iceman joining the FF and if it will be solicited as an Annual or a regular one-shot.
    If he doesn't show that story, we can always say that Johnny was right, and it wasn't canon .

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    When Reed is done committing planet-cide.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

When the hell was Bobby Drake in the Fantastic Four? Do Johnny and Bobby even get along?

In the first arc, every FF member ever came back... including Iceman. Trouble is, Bobby had NEVER previously been shown as a team member. Johnny's comment a couple of issues later was clearly added to the script when the mistake was spotted.

It was definitely not a mistake when both the book's writer and editor are FF fanboys and continuity encyclopedias.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    In the first arc, every FF member ever came back... including Iceman. Trouble is, Bobby had NEVER previously been shown as a team member. Johnny's comment a couple of issues later was clearly added to the script when the mistake was spotted.
    Bobby shows up in the final page of issue#2, issue#3 is when that's pointed out:

And issue#4 blatantly says we'll see what happened later:

So that's looking pretty deliberate.

It will likely happen whenever this book gets an annual. It seemed to skip this years one because of the big return in issue 1 and the wedding.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It will likely happen whenever this book gets an annual. It seemed to skip this years one because of the big return in issue 1 and the wedding.
    If that's the case, I'm surprised the wedding special wasn't used as the annual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    If that's the case, I'm surprised the wedding special wasn't used as the annual.
    I probably would have used the wedding special content in the regular book and used the actual wedding as the annual, but that's me. Old school comic weddings need to be in an annual.

As for Iceman's FF stint, Luke's run was awfully short itself and no one seems to mind that. The fact it occurred in actual issues helps, but from the characters' points of view, a single adventure and some bizarre technicality works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    And issue#4 blatantly says we'll see what happened later:
    "Next year" is 2019 (since this was published LAST YEAR), and we just got the February 2020 solicits. Looks like they were hoping we'd forget...