Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Just order Wiad FF omnibus. I will get Byrne and Stan Lee and Hickman (once it's reprinted) as well. I want it all lol especially to be able to read inhumans properly. I have a new interest in Inhuman because of Ms. Marvel. And since i know from the 90s cartoon of FF which Inhumans are the veterans of Fantastic Four book, i'm at the right place, i believe. I only read some of Ultimate Fantastic Four and Marvel Knights FF long time ago. I always liked the Fantastic Four. I even watched the old cartoon of it which had a robot insted of Johny Storm. They have good place in my childhood. And now, finally i decided to learn their true history and all by Omnibus, i got the waid omni first, 'cause it was the cheapest

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Just order Wiad FF omnibus. I will get Byrne and Stan Lee and Hickman (once it's reprinted) as well. I want it all lol especially to be able to read inhumans properly. I have a new interest in Inhuman because of Ms. Marvel. And since i know from the 90s cartoon of FF which Inhumans are the veterans of Fantastic Four book, i'm at the right place, i believe. I only read some of Ultimate Fantastic Four and Marvel Knights FF long time ago. I always liked the Fantastic Four. I even watched the old cartoon of it which had a robot insted of Johny Storm. They have good place in my childhood. And now, finally i decided to learn their true history and all by Omnibus, i got the waid omni first, 'cause it was the cheapest
    For a great Inhumans story, go with the Paul Jenkins / Jae Lee series. It was 12 issues of awesome.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Ok so what's with the delays already? What keeps happening that it's delaying this run?
    Don’t quote me, but I think Slott is having some health issues. This and his Iron Man have been getting delayed a lot.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    The Inhumans are quite prominent in the Lee/Kirby run and also some interesting things happen with them in the Hickman run. But as someone else stated, read the Marvel Knights Inhumans by Paul Jenkins. It's just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Don’t quote me, but I think Slott is having some health issues. This and his Iron Man have been getting delayed a lot.
    Most of Dan's IG is just him walking around Manhattan, conquering the world.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Most of Dan's IG is just him walking around Manhattan, conquering the world.
    Lol well there goes that theory of mine
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    For a great Inhumans story, go with the Paul Jenkins / Jae Lee series. It was 12 issues of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    The Inhumans are quite prominent in the Lee/Kirby run and also some interesting things happen with them in the Hickman run. But as someone else stated, read the Marvel Knights Inhumans by Paul Jenkins. It's just awesome.
    I have MK Inhumans OHC I also have Inhuman OHC, War of Kings Omnibuses, Ms. Marvel Omnibus. I try to get everything Inhumans slowly. I haven't read any of them yet though. I think i will start to read with Lee&Kirby FF, once, i have it.

Fantastic Member

really? you might want to check out the recent marvel podcast he is in fine form

Quote Originally Posted by runguy View Post
    really? you might want to check out the recent marvel podcast he is in fine form
    That’s why I said don’t quote me. Both this, and his Iron Man, have continued to have late issues since their launches. I thought he might be having some issues with his health.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm a big inhumans fan myself. Since you like omnibuses and hard covers, seek out the 2 editions of uncanny inhumans in hard cover. Contains the entire 20+ Issue series. Also look for the two mmw volumes. They will be out of print and likely expensive but the 2nd one at least is well with it since it contains the entire 1970's 12 issue series (and then some) which can't be found in hc any other way to my knowledge.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

That’s why I said don’t quote me. Both this, and his Iron Man, have continued to have late issues since their launches. I thought he might be having some issues with his health.
    He's just bitten off more than he can chew. Probably why Jeremy Whitley is co-writing Iron Man now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's just bitten off more than he can chew. Probably why Jeremy Whitley is co-writing Iron Man now.
    Is it wrong for me to pray that Al Ewing co writes the FF? Because I want that so bad.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Is it wrong for me to pray that Al Ewing co writes the FF? Because I want that so bad.
    FF can't get all the good writers. The X-Office needs Ewing more.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I did not know this. Thanks for the info.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark