Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    My biggest wish is that it will be story DLC, but that's likely not gonna happen.
    Oh I'd love to see a storyline, but I knew that's not going to happen.

That leads me to this: what's your ideal voice cast for a Fantastic Four game?

A better look at the Variant covers:

Thing (Contest of Champions) Variant for #6

Marvel Future Fight Variant for #7

Marvel Puzzle Quest Variant for #8
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Marvel Strike Force Variant for #9

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

My only gripe with the Thing cover is that Ben seems to have an underbite, something many artists have done.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Thanks to @Grim Fandango for showing the updated character profiles that are on the Marvel website in the Invisible Woman thread. I've been reading them and came across this:

"The Thing stands as one of the most powerful individuals on the planet, perhaps second only to the Hulk"

I want Marvel to show this in the comics too, as for many years now it doesn't feel like he's possibly the second strongest. I'm cautiously excited for when he faces the Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    My only gripe with the Thing cover is that Ben seems to have an underbite, something many artists have done.
    I don't mind Ben being drawn with an underbite. For me it depends on the artist and how pronounced it is.

It's too pronounced on the Contest variant cover, but other than that I still like it.

My issue is when artists give him lips like on the Future Fight cover.... It's creepy.
    Last edited by Crimz; 01-08-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Oh I'd love to see a storyline, but I knew that's not going to happen.

That leads me to this: what's your ideal voice cast for a Fantastic Four game?
    I am not good with names of voice actors so I'd have to think about it.

But the guy who did the Contest of Champions trailer for Ben is blacklisted.

Mighty Member

But the guy who did the Contest of Champions trailer for Ben is blacklisted.
    That was awful.

For my voice cast, I've always read the voices from the 90s FF cartoon ever since they made the Spider-Man crossover, but I have some deviations from it.

Dr. Doom - Richard Epcar: Doom needs to be subtle when he needs to, but when you need hammy, Epcar can deliver.
    Mole Man - Andy Serkis: Mole Man is insane because of his whole underground empire/misunderstood genius complex, so I believe Andy Serkis could play the role well since he's played Gollem and Snoke.
    Franklin Richards - Noah Schnapp: He's a popular fancast for Franklin and I can see why. Playing the nice but constantly attacked kid seems up his alley.
    Valeria Richards - Mckenna Grace: Watch Gifted with Chris Evans and see why Mckenna Grace should play Val.
    H.E.R.B.I.E. - Dee Bradley Baker: There's something about the resonance in Baker's voice that makes me see him as perfect for playing a robot.

I have more, but I can't recall them at the moment.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

A better look at the Variant covers:

Thing (Contest of Champions) Variant for #6

Marvel Future Fight Variant for #7

Marvel Puzzle Quest Variant for #8
    I am SO Happy Marvel is doing such an Amazing Push to Celebrate and get the FF back into the Mainstream of the Marvel Universe and I WANT to Add All these Covers to my Mini FF Collection as well I have been doing for this series, They All Look Magnificent!!! =D
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Wonder what today will bring? Merchandise? More game talk? Cartoon? Comic previews?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    That could only mean one thing.

Folks, we're getting the Bombastic Bagman as a costume!
    I think I had him as a hero for the old Marvel Superhero Squad game. I still miss that!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    WAIT BREVOORT IS COMING AND SO AM I

and he's so tall
    Not really. I've talked to him briefly at C2E2 in Chicago a few years back. He was still on stage after the Q & A but he looked about average height to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    This x100000000000000

It's hilarious how they've promoted their RETURN to games when they only didn't appear because Of utter pettiness.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    This x100000000000000

It's hilarious how they've promoted their RETURN to games when they only didn't appear because Of utter pettiness.
    Yes! I thought about that too. But, at least, this way we get a week long celebration, which we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. If we are being positive, the absence has indeed allowed Marvel to promote them differently and offer new fans a chance to jump on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Not really. I've talked to him briefly at C2E2 in Chicago a few years back. He was still on stage after the Q & A but he looked about average height to me.
    it was the god chair boosting his height to match his power
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate