Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1421
  1. #1306
    Claremazon Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    2,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I believe Mike McKone did this for last year's Thanksgiving.
    Thank you so much!

  2. #1307
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I believe Mike McKone did this for last year's Thanksgiving.
    That would explain why Franklin's hair is his natural blonde and not his current black.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  3. #1308
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,900

    Default

    Annihilation: Scourge – Fantastic Four #1 preview is up:

    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...tastic-four-1/

    Been a while since Johnny's cycle of death and rebirth in the Negative Zone has been referenced, and we see that his antics are actually a coping mechanism.

    Also, Kestorans! From way back.

    https://www.comixology.com/Fantastic...eVVubGltaXRlZA

    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  4. #1309
    FF purist/snob CaptCleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Annihilation: Scourge – Fantastic Four #1 preview is up:

    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...tastic-four-1/

    Been a while since Johnny's cycle of death and rebirth in the Negative Zone has been referenced, and we see that his antics are actually a coping mechanism.

    Also, Kestorans! From way back.

    https://www.comixology.com/Fantastic...eVVubGltaXRlZA
    I hadn't planned on picking this up, but the plethora of FF one-shots we've been getting recently have often been pretty good.

  5. #1310
    Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Just read Annihilation Scourge issue. Again, another great one shot (sort of). That focused on Johnny. Not too long, and again in Negative Zone. My favorite run was Byrne in Negative Zone. I feel like FF are suited best for adventures there.

    Also, cool evil 4 from Cancerverse. Even if killed off almost instantly. Not sure if they have been seen before.

    Sue even makes a funny comment regarding the evil Sue's costume.

    Alt Invisible Womans always seem little risque.

  6. #1311
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    19,799
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  7. #1312
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    19,799

    Default



    I love Sue's reaction here.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  8. #1313
    Claremazon Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    2,237

    Default

    I am living for Sean’s work on this book.

  9. #1314
    Extraordinary Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I am living for Sean’s work on this book.
    He's perfect for the book.
    Get the INVISIBLE WOMAN mini OUT NOW!


    Also check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

  10. #1315
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,771

    Default

    bruh reed deadass be vibing



    Best boy returns for a Wyatt/Johnny/Sky story.



    Also: big plans

    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin Richards
    Fragile creatures, we are taught to fear the Reaper!
    Ever running, we are dead before we meet Her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Richards
    Fearless creatures, we all learn to fight the Reaper!
    Can't defeat Her, so instead I'll have to be Her!

  11. #1316
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    19,799

    Default

    Shame they didn't wait a couple of days to announce that - it confirms that Sky's coming back to Earth with the F4, thereby spoiling the ending of tomorrow's issue.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  12. #1317
    Fantastic Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Oh so their really tryna make this Sky thing work with Johnny huh... Still don't see it....

  13. #1318
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Oh so their really tryna make this Sky thing work with Johnny huh... Still don't see it....
    But if she comes to Earth, Wyatt won't have to come over just to make the house less white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin Richards
    Fragile creatures, we are taught to fear the Reaper!
    Ever running, we are dead before we meet Her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Richards
    Fearless creatures, we all learn to fight the Reaper!
    Can't defeat Her, so instead I'll have to be Her!

  14. #1319
    Fantastic Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    But if she comes to Earth, Wyatt won't have to come over just to make the house less white.
    Well they are white so..... I just don't like soulmates as a genre giving Johnny one just seems cheap to me.

  15. #1320
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,355

    Default

    Dan Slott ,,,you KNOW how we feel about Johnny/Wyatt. Is this the love triangle we deserved but never expected?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •