Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Val learning magic is a good idea.
    The only potential risk is that unless she is adequately defended this could leave her susceptible to mystical manipulation by Doom like what he did before.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The only potential risk is that unless she is adequately defended this could leave her susceptible to mystical manipulation by Doom like what he did before.
    I could get into a story where new mystic Val overreaches and gets into trouble which only Uncle Vic can save her from. But to argue against your fear, there's enough contact so that Doom could get to her with a minimal story reason.

BANNED

Loving the push the FF are getting and hope they continue to get to artists but I wish they'd keep one around long enough like maybe Asrar.

Ummm, its 'wiggle' her nose.

Marvel has an upcoming MOBA mobile game called Marvel Super War.

It's not finished yet, but Reed is the only member of the FF in it so far:

I find it interesting that when translating to video games it has been their current look. Maybe the new uniforms were created with inclusion in other media in mind as the classic one's may be considered "too dated"?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Marvel has an upcoming MOBA mobile game called Marvel Super War.

It's not finished yet, but Reed is the only member of the FF in it so far:

I find it interesting that when translating to video games it has been their current look. Maybe the new uniforms were created with inclusion in other media in mind as the classic one's may be considered "too dated"?
    I dunno, I think for certain characters you're more likely to get their "modern" look (or at least their look at the time) in this stuff as much as you would their "classic" look.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno, I think for certain characters you're more likely to get their "modern" look (or at least their look at the time) in this stuff as much as you would their "classic" look.
    Maybe. They'll likely sell their classic look as a skin anyway so it's no biggie I guess. Plus I really like their current costumes.

They probably use the modern costumes because they are cool and just feel new like the characters coming to the games themselves.

And because modern Reed consistently looks way sexier than any other Reed since Kirby drew him as a specimen of a man.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    They probably use the modern costumes because they are cool and just feel new like the characters coming to the games themselves.

And because modern Reed consistently looks way sexier than any other Reed since Kirby drew him as a specimen of a man.
    I'm not a big fan of beards but I think Reed pulls it off better then current Aquaman or Thor does.

Curious if/when the FF return to animation what kind of designs they'll go with, but Marvel has always been pretty "eh" on a design front for their animated offerings.

I hate myself sometimes....

I hate myself sometimes....

the power that this has, the international implications that this has, the access that this has, the political influence that this has, the artistic depth that this has
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Instead of eventually getting mutant powers or whatever. Thoughts on Valeria possibly learning magic?

It'd be something different for a member of the FF family to have so that everyone stays unique.
    It plays on her relationship with Doom as he's a sorcerer too.
    She'd be succeeding in something her father fails at, which could be interesting too.

I'd bring Agatha Harkness back and have Val learn from her.
    That could be interesting...maybe even see her getting ahold of some magical items. Seven League Boots and the like.

So where are they going to level Franklin's power out at? I know they are not going to completely de-power him. Maybe energy manipulation on par with Johnny's power level??
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-29-2019 at 05:24 PM.

BANNED

I hear rumours of the FF being a DLC for MUA3 at E3

I think that for me will finally lay to rest the Ike demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    That could be interesting...maybe even see her getting ahold of some magical items. Seven League Boots and the like.

So where are they going to level Franklin's power out at? I know they are not going to completely de-power him. Maybe energy manipulation on par with Johnny's power level??
    It would be interesting to see her combine technology with magical items.

For Franklin I can see it going a few different ways.

1. He gets over it as it's tied to his mentality or something, and is back at 100%

2. It settles at a level still stronger than any individual member main team, but not at story breaking levels or above the FF as a whole.

3. Settles around or below the power of the FF.

4. He loses his power completely. Can be used as a way to build on his character, see how someone with god-like powers for most of their life deals without it. He'll likely get them back someday after growing up some more.

Those are main ways I see this going. Whatever happens depends on why Slott made this development in the first place and what his goal for Franklin is.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    I hear rumours of the FF being a DLC for MUA3 at E3

I think that for me will finally lay to rest the Ike demons.
    That'd be a pretty sweet E3 reveal .

The FF are also in the Marvel Super War game.