Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1421
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    To be fair, she was hit from behind. As powerful as Sue is, she's vulnerable to stuff she can't see! That one who attacked her is a coward.
    I thought so, too, but someone on Twitter pointed out that Sue was a secret agent where looking over your shoulder is second nature. You'd expect she keep that skillset, especially since it's a very useful skill when being a superhero and explorer.

didn't look like seeing it coming would have helped. that water guy basically pulled a Sue and cut off her air supply.

Spectacular Member

On the Marvel Live stream from NYCC -- they just had an announcement from Hasbro that there's a Fantastic Four Legends Build a figure set coming in 2020.

Figures include - Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben with the current uniforms and updated attachments, a new Dr. Doom and new Hulk (the current She-Hulk version)... The build a figure yet to be announced.

You can see the Doom and Hulk figures here:

https://www.toynewsandreviews.com/ma...squirrel-girl/
    Last edited by BAS; 10-03-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    On the Marvel Live stream from NYCC -- they just had an announcement from Hasbro that there's a Fantastic Four Legends Build a figure set coming in 2020.

Figures include - Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben with the current uniforms and updated attachments, a new Dr. Doom and new Hulk (the current She-Hulk version)... The build a figure yet to be announced.

You can see the Doom and Hulk figures here:

https://www.toynewsandreviews.com/ma...squirrel-girl/
    A better look at the figures:

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

That's not current She-Hulk, that's how she was in her last solo. She's back to being green now but still bulked up.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Good goddamn Lord, they haven't made a classic Doom figure in like 10 years.

BANNED

Loved the Future Foundation this week, such a shame it’s nearly over as the new additions are great.

F4 was ok but I hope it’s going to get more interesting.

The figures look fantastic but not a fan of funkos anyway.

Want some T-shirt’s.

Spectacular Member

That's not current She-Hulk, that's how she was in her last solo. She's back to being green now but still bulked up.
    I stand corrected -- I referenced her recent solo series, but neglected her current status in Avengers.

This new issue is great! Here's the official tier list:

S: Sidearm, Elementa, Overseer
    A: Kor, Kaylo, Belter
    B (Need to see more): Sky, Citadel

Someone at the Dawn of X panel at NYCC asked if Franklin and Valeria would be coming to Krakoa. A comic will address that, but they didn't say what.

But why did they even mention Valeria? Only Franklin is a mutant as far as we know.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Someone at the Dawn of X panel at NYCC asked if Franklin and Valeria would be coming to Krakoa. A comic will address that, but they didn't say what.

But why did they even mention Valeria? Only Franklin is a mutant as far as we know.
    I think they may have just mistakenly thought Val was a mutant too.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I think they may have just mistakenly thought Val was a mutant too.
    Yeah, Val's never been identified as a mutant. Personally as a genius with access to all of reed's toys, she's super-powered enough already and making her a mutant with other powers would be too much. Plus, how is Franklin's angst going t be justified if Val gets mutant powers. By the way, I'd imagine Reed should be well aware (and Val too) if she's a mutant or not.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Yeah, Val's never been identified as a mutant. Personally as a genius with access to all of reed's toys, she's super-powered enough already and making her a mutant with other powers would be too much. Plus, how is Franklin's angst going t be justified if Val gets mutant powers. By the way, I'd imagine Reed should be well aware (and Val too) if she's a mutant or not.

Plus I think Reed and Sue are perfectly capable of taking care of them. Emma Frost or Magneto? Hell to the no.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    I stand corrected -- I referenced her recent solo series, but neglected her current status in Avengers.
    Please, let's see Jen go back to the character everyone fell in love with decades ago. I can't stand to read anything with her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Please, let's see Jen go back to the character everyone fell in love with decades ago. I can't stand to read anything with her anymore.
    Yeah, I just kind of tune out with modern She-Hulk appearances these days...