Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1421
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I mean Reed Richards was never an especially complex character but to the extent he was, the guilt over making Ben into a rock golem, was pretty interesting. Now even that's gone. Reed's guilt over Ben was a major part of Mark Waid's run, and Hickman's, his burden of wanting to "solve everything" and what that can cost.
    Saying that Reed isn't complex is pure nonsense. He's extremely complex. His drive to solve everything, and the missteps that can arise from that compulsion, will not suddenly vanish because he knows that his shields were at the proper strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Since Sky has powers, they'll have a hard time explaining why she doesn't accompany the team on missions. Is Slott turning them into the Fantastic Five?
    What are Sky's powers overall? She has traveled with the team back to Earth? Wow. Are her parents still alive?

Flight and a sonic scream. She's basically Angel before he became Archangel, combined with Black Canary.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sky_(Earth-616)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Flight and a sonic scream. She's basically Angel before he became Archangel, combined with Black Canary.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sky_(Earth-616)
    So she's Skylark from Squadron Supreme.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I'm not familiar with that character, but her existence makes sense if Canary was a Leaguer at the time.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm not familiar with that character, but her existence makes sense if Canary was a Leaguer at the time.
    Yeah, she's the Squadron's "Black Canary" and she took Blue Eagle/Hawkman's wings after he died.

I agree with the disappointment in the big reveal at the end. A poor retcon. I'll finish this arc, then I am out. I am also put off from the lack of a consistent artist. It feels like there have been 10 artists in 17 issues. While none of them have been bad, it just makes the whole thing disjointed without a smooth feel to the storytelling. I think a steady writer/artist team is necessary for a good book.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

TIL Tobey Maguire held a copy of Fantastic Four #141 (1973) in Ang Lee's The Ice Storm (1997).

My friend and I discuss the latest issue of Fantastic Four on our podcast. Have a listen! https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...s/id1482220681
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Incredible Member

In regards to the most recent issue if the Fantastic Four were powered by the cosmic was planned how can you explain Sharon Ventura and The Things second mutation?

That's easy to explain. Spyre saw them coming and attacked the ship again.

And possibly The U-Foes.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    TIL Tobey Maguire held a copy of Fantastic Four #141 (1973) in Ang Lee's The Ice Storm (1997).

That awkward moment when your father turns you into a vegetable.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    And possibly The U-Foes.
    And the Red Ghost and his 'super-apes.' It's not as common as the Hulk's gamma ray origin, but cosmic ray empowerment is not unique to the FF by any means.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Since Sky has powers, they'll have a hard time explaining why she doesn't accompany the team on missions. Is Slott turning them into the Fantastic Five?
    Dont worry, Galactus always needs a new herald....
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God